• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Does Jesus destroy Mansions

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Does Jesus Christ destroy Mansions in Heaven? I saw a light in the shower on October 4 and I am told my mansion in Heaven got destroyed because I confused Satan and Jesus in a dream/hallucination in the shower that followed me Mom and Dad, Family, Friends, Church, and Pastor's say it is impossible to get the Mark of the Beast from a dream/hallucination in a shower/door to lose my mansion in Heaven due to Romans 8/John 10:28-30 no one can be snatched from Jesus or kidnapped in getting 666 from Satan.

My brain became very swollen and I had a lot of stress on me preparing my trip to Austin Texas but I felt Jesus telling me to go into the pastoral ministry and avoid conforming to the world and I did I canceled my trip due to blasphemous thoughts and I read blasphemous scripts that increased my blasphemous thoughts on Satan he kept telling me bad things about the Holy Spirit. I kept hearing Holy Spirit Mark of the Beast in my head and my heart pounded and God presence comforted me but then on October I saw the yellow cross and then I saw a blue light that said blasphemy of the Holy Spirit Mark of the Beast incoming and I saw October 9 I saw on my skin 666 and it scared me and now I am afraid I lost my mansion in Heaven getting 666.

Is that possible for a Christian to get the mark and get 666 am I the man from Revelation because I dreamed/hallucinated in the shower/door and bowed to Satan thinking it was Jesus praying to Jesus I am so scared about blaspheming the Holy Spirit, Jesus, and God my brain is very swollen right now the labs revealed that I have an infection in my brain which may be why I saw the yellow cross would Jesus be mad if I bowed to Satan on accident can Satan show up to a Christian would Jesus allow that am I crazy? I am scitzphrenic, ocd, pandas, autistic I feel doomed over an accident would God really hold someone so sick responsible giving g

• Prayers
Reactions: Ricky M

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I am scitzphrenic, ocd, pandas, autistic I feel doomed over an accident would God really hold someone so sick responsible giving g

God in His infinite wisdom will surely see your troubles and forgive. Peace.

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God in His infinite wisdom will surely see your troubles and forgive. Peace.

So you don't think he is mad I confused Jesus and Satan on October 4 in the shower. I am worried I hurt God turning into Antichrist/False Prophet I feel so remorseful but Mom and Dad say it is medical due to Romans 8 John 10:28-29. I saw hell in the psych hospital open up before me but Mom and Dad say it isn't real family, friends, family, church say it is not real.

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks my Latuda isn't working and it was the Buspar that triggered serotonin syndrome in October. I would never declare myself to be God like the Antichrist in my right mind or blasphemy the Holy Spirit. I fear blasphemy of God, Holy Spirit, Jesus I have OCD Scrupulosity. I fear blasphemy not the trait of the Antichrist/False Prophet. So you think I am okay with God despite confusing Jesus and Satan you don't think he is mad that I have a brain disorder.

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks my Latuda isn't working and it was the Buspar that triggered serotonin syndrome in October. I would never declare myself to be God like the Antichrist in my right mind or blasphemy the Holy Spirit. I fear blasphemy of God, Holy Spirit, Jesus I have OCD Scrupulosity. I fear blasphemy not the trait of the Antichrist/False Prophet. So you think I am okay with God despite confusing Jesus and Satan you don't think he is mad that I have a brain disorder.
Thanks Jonathan

Upvote 0