Not into Eschatology, but a question for you Eschatology aficionados to debate over: Are credit scores related to the mark?

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟75,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello folks. I am not into end times studies (Catholic guy here), nor do I think the world will come to an end this decade as many people here tend to believe in. It may come to an end in 2040 as a river in Iraq may run dry due to human induced global warming (source 1.1 & 1.2), or it may end in the year 3040. Nobody knows the hour of Christ's return, and we should not try and predict dates. Just here to see you guys have a lovely debate over this question: Are credit scores or a potential future replacement to the credit score related to the mark of the beast? Why or why not?

Disclaimer: I will not be partaking in most of the following conversations in this thread, but would like to see how eschatology folks here view this matter of electronic credit scoring systems. Back in July 2011, the average credit score was 666 in the US (source 2). Nowadays as of October 2023, the score is 718 (source 3).

The world is not going to end when you guys keep on debating when it will end. Only God knows the date, so try not to add sensationalist clickbait video links saying "oh, the world is going to end on June 16th, 2024 cos it is National Fudge day, which means someone will spill fudge on a nuclear launch console". *

*Being facetious here. Nothing will happen on 6/16/2024.

Let the games begin. :)

Source 1.1: https://thehill.com/changing-americ...mit-predicted-society-would-collapse-by-2040/
Source 1.2: The Future of the Euphrates River
Source 2: https://www.bizjournals.com/sanfrancisco/blog/2011/08/apocalypse-average-us-credit-score-666.html
Source 3: The average credit score by age, state, and year

RandyPNW

Jun 8, 2021
Pacific NW, USA
✟105,504.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello folks. I am not into end times studies (Catholic guy here), nor do I think the world will come to an end this decade as many people here tend to believe in. It may come to an end in 2040 as a river in Iraq may run dry due to human induced global warming (source 1.1 & 1.2), or it may end in the year 3040. Nobody knows the hour of Christ's return, and we should not try and predict dates. Just here to see you guys have a lovely debate over this question: Are credit scores or a potential future replacement to the credit score related to the mark of the beast? Why or why not?
Pretty insulting OP "Catholic friend." Do you think all Christians into eschatology are predicting the day hour and second of Christ's Return? Clearly, you aren't into Eschatology and don't spend much time on the corresponding forums.

However, I don't completely blame you. Many are influenced by some schools that do lean in the direction of predicting dates and times. They should know, as anybody into biblical prophecy should know-our concern is to be with present ministry, and not with guessing "times and seasons."

I am a Futurist, but I'm not a Dispensationalist. I don't believe "Christ could come back today." I agree with you that he is not ready to come back yet. The Antichrist must come 1st--I'm a Postribulationist. So what are the telltale signs that Antichrist is ready to appear, because that is when Paul said Christ is soon to come?

We can see that in 2 Thes 2, where Paul clearly said that Christ is coming for his Church *after* the Antichrist , who is presently being restrained, comes. Christ comes actually to destroy him *with his presence.*

And we know from Dan 7 and the book of Revelation that the reign of Antichrist lasts only 3.5 years. That period may represent his unchallenged dominance on earth, so a period of rebellion against his rule may follow leading to an unknown period of mobilization to Armageddon by the Kings of the East. A lot of this is speculation.

What I am convinced of is that a Man rises out of Europe, because the 4th Kingdom of Dan 2 and 7 represents the old Roman Empire reborn in a modern imperial form under Antichrist. That would be in Europe. It will consist of 10 horns and 7 heads, meaning 10 countries and 7 leaders--Antichrist removes 3 of the 10 leaders.

So we don't really have to know about "credit cards." These are technologies of modern convenience which can be used for nefarious purposes when a tyrannical government wants to control what people say and do, and who they vote for. Simply require everybody to live by the credit card, and then only grant good scores to those favored by the government.

666, to me, is simply a numerological way of referring to a Roman Kingdom, since the 1st Roman King had a name that added up to "666." John apparently wanted his readers to know the danger was in Rome and would be in the future arising out of Roman paganism. As a note, Rome was Christianized, but in our modern times, European Civilization is returning to paganism. The danger is already here.

The manipulation of money comes with any tyrannical power. That will not ID the Antichrist. What does is what I've already shared. He will rise up in Europe controlling 10 countries and 7 leaders. And he will also try to destroy Christian faith, changing the laws of God to be pagan and permissive. That kind of thing is already happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: Terri Dactyl
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Disclaimer: I will not be partaking in most of the following conversations in this thread, but would like to see how eschatology folks here view this matter of electronic credit scoring systems. Back in July 2011, the average credit score was 666 in the US (source 2). Nowadays as of October 2023, the score is 718 (source 3).
No, Alex, the credit card score is not the mark of the beast.

In Revelation 13, during the (verse 5) 42 months that the Antichrist will have become the beast-king, the false prophet (in verse 17) will require everyone to take one of three authorization implants in the right hand or in the forehead - in order to buy or sell.

The implants will be either (1) a mark, or (2) the name of the beast-king, or (3) the number of the beast-king's name.

----------------------------------------------------

We don't know what that mark is at present. It could be a scanner code. Or it could be a symbol, such as something like a lightning bolt, perhaps.

The name of the beast-king, we also don't know at the present time.

The number of the beast-king's name, 666, we are told that number. The solution to solving the 666 to reveal the beast- king's
name ahead of time has not yet been reached - imo. But don't let that deter anyone from seeking the understanding.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,489.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
*Being facetious here. Nothing will happen on 6/16/2024.
Well,:sweatsmile: something will happen then,^_^ . But to answer the OP question No. IMHO it is good you are asking questions.

Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟75,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well,:sweatsmile: something will happen then,^_^ . But to answer the OP question No. IMHO it is good you are asking questions.
Thank you. :) I asked this question just to see what type of responses I would get from folks who study the end-times. I do think people should be careful with Bitcoin though. Even if that isn't and end-times tech, the values fluctuate every day. Just look at what happened with Sam Bankman-Fried (source 1), or should I say, Bankman-Fraud. I pray that he learns his lesson, and that nobody uses online currency in a way to hurt people financially or physically.

Source 1: Co-Founder Of Multibillion-Dollar Cryptocurrency Scheme “OneCoin” Sentenced To 20 Years In Prison

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟75,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Pretty insulting OP "Catholic friend." Do you think all Christians into eschatology are predicting the day hour and second of Christ's Return? Clearly, you aren't into Eschatology and don't spend much time on the corresponding forums.

However, I don't completely blame you. Many are influenced by some schools that do lean in the direction of predicting dates and times. They should know, as anybody into biblical prophecy should know-our concern is to be with present ministry, and not with guessing "times and seasons."

I am a Futurist, but I'm not a Dispensationalist. I don't believe "Christ could come back today." I agree with you that he is not ready to come back yet. The Antichrist must come 1st--I'm a Postribulationist. So what are the telltale signs that Antichrist is ready to appear, because that is when Paul said Christ is soon to come?

We can see that in 2 Thes 2, where Paul clearly said that Christ is coming for his Church *after* the Antichrist , who is presently being restrained, comes. Christ comes actually to destroy him *with his presence.*

And we know from Dan 7 and the book of Revelation that the reign of Antichrist lasts only 3.5 years. That period may represent his unchallenged dominance on earth, so a period of rebellion against his rule may follow leading to an unknown period of mobilization to Armageddon by the Kings of the East. A lot of this is speculation.

What I am convinced of is that a Man rises out of Europe, because the 4th Kingdom of Dan 2 and 7 represents the old Roman Empire reborn in a modern imperial form under Antichrist. That would be in Europe. It will consist of 10 horns and 7 heads, meaning 10 countries and 7 leaders--Antichrist removes 3 of the 10 leaders.

So we don't really have to know about "credit cards." These are technologies of modern convenience which can be used for nefarious purposes when a tyrannical government wants to control what people say and do, and who they vote for. Simply require everybody to live by the credit card, and then only grant good scores to those favored by the government.

666, to me, is simply a numerological way of referring to a Roman Kingdom, since the 1st Roman King had a name that added up to "666." John apparently wanted his readers to know the danger was in Rome and would be in the future arising out of Roman paganism. As a note, Rome was Christianized, but in our modern times, European Civilization is returning to paganism. The danger is already here.

The manipulation of money comes with any tyrannical power. That will not ID the Antichrist. What does is what I've already shared. He will rise up in Europe controlling 10 countries and 7 leaders. And he will also try to destroy Christian faith, changing the laws of God to be pagan and permissive. That kind of thing is already happening.
I am sorry, Mr. Randy for trashing the eschatologists. At least you are not into spreading predictions and dates, and believe that Nero's name is 666. And yes, Europe as well as North America have a declining number of Christians, which is sad. If the AC will somehow happen in the future, it seems slightly more likely as of 2023 that he would be from China or something, as the Chinese gov't is encouraging citizens to remove images of Jesus from their homes. But who knows, the world could change by the time the AC arrives, and the European continent's governments could begin persecuting Christians more so compared to the Chinese government of today.

Chinese persecution of Christians: Report highlights increased levels of Christian persecution in China

Upvote 0

Freth

Site Supporter
Jul 11, 2020
Midwest, USA
✟381,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
1. What is the issue of the end time that determines whether you receive the Seal of God or the mark of the beast?

The Three Angels' Messages

Revelation 14:6-7 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.​
  • Worship God
  • The hour of His judgment is at hand.
  • God is the creator. Look to creation.
Revelation 14:8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.​
Revelation 14:9-11 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.​
  • A warning to not worship the beast.
  • Dire consequences.
Worship of the beast is eventually enforced on pain of death by the beast that rises out of the earth.

Revelation 13:15-17 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.​
Mark of the beast enforcement:​
  • Cannot buy or sell.
  • Death decree.
The issue of the end time is one of worship. Worship is a voluntary action of free will, but the beast will try to force all to worship the beast.

Notice it says that he (the beast that rises out of the earth) causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads. It doesn't say it is the earth beast that gives the mark, but that the earth beast is the cause of the receiving of the mark. This brings us to the next question.

2. Who gives the Seal of God to the servants of God?

Revelation 7:1-3 After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree. Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, saying, “Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.”
  • Angels give the Seal of God.
  • If the angels give the Seal of God, the seal is a spiritual mark and not a physical one. Likewise, the mark of the beast must be a spiritual mark, not a physical one.
Conclusion:
  • The issue of the end time is one of worship—spiritual, not physical.
  • The servants of God are sealed by angels, not man.
  • If angels seal the servants of God, the Seal is spiritual, not physical.
  • If the Seal is spiritual, the mark is also spiritual. It makes no sense for the Seal to be spiritual but the mark to be physical.
  • If the mark is spiritual, it is not man made.
  • If this is concerning the spiritual, the forehead and hand are not physical indicators, but ones of thought and action.
  • Nothing man made can be the mark of the beast.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Terri Dactyl
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟75,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No, Alex, the credit card score is not the mark of the beast.

In Revelation 13, during the (verse 5) 42 months that the Antichrist will have become the beast-king, the false prophet (in verse 17) will require everyone to take one of three authorization implants in the right hand or in the forehead - in order to buy or sell.

The implants will be either (1) a mark, or (2) the name of the beast-king, or (3) the number of the beast-king's name.

----------------------------------------------------

We don't know what that mark is at present. It could be a scanner code. Or it could be a symbol, such as something like a lightning bolt, perhaps.

The name of the beast-king, we also don't know at the present time.

The number of the beast-king's name, 666, we are told that number. The solution to solving the 666 to reveal the beast- king's
name ahead of time has not yet been reached - imo. But don't let that deter anyone from seeking the understanding.
Yeah, the mark could be a symbol or electronic technology that has yet to be developed, maybe a chip as many people are suggesting. But, no one knows what will happen. But as far as I am aware, 666 represents Nero, a Roman leader of the mid-1st century. Maybe Rome could play a part in the end-times in the future, but so far, Rome is pretty devout in their Christian faith as of 2023.

Percentage of Italians who are Christian (2023): Italy people groups, languages and religions | Joshua Project

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟75,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
1. What is the issue of the end time that determines whether you receive the Seal of God or the mark of the beast?

The Three Angels' Messages

Revelation 14:6-7 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
  • Worship God
  • The hour of His judgment is at hand.
  • God is the creator. Look to creation.
Revelation 14:8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.​
Revelation 14:9-11 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.​
  • A warning to not worship the beast.
  • Dire consequences.
Worship of the beast is eventually enforced on pain of death by the beast that rises out of the earth.

Revelation 13:15-17 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.​
Mark of the beast enforcement:​
  • Cannot buy or sell.
  • Death decree.
The issue of the end time is one of worship. Worship is a voluntary action of free will, but the beast will try to force all to worship the beast.

Notice it says that he (the beast that rises out of the earth) causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads. It doesn't say it is the earth beast that gives the mark, but that the earth beast is the cause of the receiving of the mark. This brings us to the next question.

2. Who gives the Seal of God to the servants of God?

• Angels give the Seal of God.
  • If the angels give the Seal of God, the seal is a spiritual mark and not a physical one. Likewise for the mark of the beast must be a spiritual mark, not a physical one.
Conclusion:
  • The issue of the end time is one of worship—spiritual, not physical.
  • The servants of God are sealed by angels, not man.
  • If angels seal the servants of God, the Seal is spiritual, not physical.
  • If the Seal is spiritual, the mark is also spiritual. It makes no sense for the Seal to be spiritual but the mark to be physical.
  • If the mark is spiritual, it is not man made.
  • If this is concerning the spiritual, the forehead and hand are not physical indicators, but ones of thought and action.
  • Nothing man made can be the mark of the beast.
It seems like you take the approach that the mark is caused spiritually, and not technological. That is a nice take. Though, if someone were to develop a chip for the hand and head, it is advisable that we avoid such technologies, just in case the mark is both spiritual and physical.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,489.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Thank you. :) I asked this question just to see what type of responses I would get from folks who study the end-times. I do think people should be careful with Bitcoin though. Even if that isn't and end-times tech, the values fluctuate every day. Just look at what happened with Sam Bankman-Fried (source 1), or should I say, Bankman-Fraud. I pray that he learns his lesson, and that nobody uses online currency in a way to hurt people financially or physically.

Source 1: Co-Founder Of Multibillion-Dollar Cryptocurrency Scheme “OneCoin” Sentenced To 20 Years In Prison
IMHO the world is becoming more and more cashless. It is the turning of the screw that to most people it is not perceived and they fall for the deception. Deception will be the hallmark of the time before Lord Jesus returns. It is good that you see.Though we use technology in our everyday lives, we should know when and how to back away from it.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟75,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
IMHO the world is becoming more and more cashless. It is the turning of the screw that to most people it is not perceived and they fall for the deception. Deception will be the hallmark of the time before Lord Jesus returns. It is good that you see.Though we use technology in our everyday lives, we should know when and how to back away from it.
Amen sister. :) I enjoy using technology also, but feel like tech should be external such as a phone, appliance or TV, and not implanted into us (except for pacemakers or prosthetic limbs). But as soon as a chip is developed for the brain (ahem, Musk's Neuralink) or chips in the hand, I will avoid those like the plague. Musk gives a vibe from a dystopian novel or movie villain.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Amen sister. :) I enjoy using technology also, but feel like tech should be external such as a phone, appliance or TV, and not implanted into us (except for pacemakers or prosthetic limbs). But as soon as a chip is developed for the brain (ahem, Musk's Neuralink) or chips in the hand, I will avoid those like the plague. Musk gives a vibe from a dystopian novel or movie villain.
I'm no scholar but I do like tech. For me, I'm watching two things one mentioned cashless. It's going to have to be CBDC of some sort and I don't think this AC will allow Bitcoin. So, when I see CBDCs come out and we go cashless. I'm going to sell my crypto. lol

The other is:
Rev 11:9
And for three and a half days, all peoples, tribes, languages, and nations will stare at their bodies. No one will be allowed to bury them.

I currently do not have smartphone reception in areas of my State. So when satellite covers the globe or some other tech. I'll be watching.
But who knows?

Upvote 0

Fisherking

Oct 18, 2023
Alabama
✟18,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hello folks. I am not into end times studies (Catholic guy here), nor do I think the world will come to an end this decade as many people here tend to believe in.
Well, it will not end, Jesus rules for 1000 years. But Apophis will be the DOTL. Look around, can't you see the signs as stated throughout the bible? As in the days of Noah = Rampant Homosexuality.

It may come to an end in 2040 as a river in Iraq may run dry due to human induced global warming (source 1.1 & 1.2)
I think the Euphrates drying up is metaphoric. I can explain if needed.

or it may end in the year 3040. Nobody knows the hour of Christ's return, and we should not try and predict dates. Just here to see you guys have a lovely debate over this question: Are credit scores or a potential future replacement to the credit score related to the mark of the beast? Why or why not?
The above is why people do not understand the signs they see as markers, they actually think God leaves us in the blind, they do so by repeating verses they do not fully understand. So, if a person can not know the exact day or hour, can they know the week, the month, the season, the year? What does this really mean since in the Parable of the fig tree Jesus juxtaposes the fig tree with the 10-12 signs he just gave the disciples in Matt. 24:4-31, and says that we should know when summer is near by all the signs of the fig buds or leaves. So, which is it?

So, why could Israel never know the exact day or hour of their Feast times? Because they were on a Lunar moon cycle, or God time(appointed times). We can know when the new year begins, when Christmas begins etc. but Israel's feasts all start with a New Moon Cycle. So, they never knew the exact day nor hour, that is all this really means. And since Jesus has fulfilled the 1.) Passover 2.) Unleavened bread (he knew no sin) 3.) First-fruits (first raised from the dead). And since Jesus is now our High Priest in Heaven, watching over the Harvesting of souls or 4.) Feast of weeks/Church Age/Pentecost then we have to understand the next Feast Event will be the 5.) Feast of Trumps and we can not know what day, nor hour that will come on, because it will be on a New Moon, and no one can know the exact day nor hour.

So, how did Israel find all this timing out? Or know when to start the Feast events. They sent two men up into the mountains to spy out when the new moon came in, sent word back, and then Israel started blowing the Trumps which ended the Harvest, and on the very "Last Trump" the Harvest ends. Now look at Rev. 4:1 as Jesus calls John to come up to heaven John says he sounds as a Trump. Jesus calls us home, he is the Last Trump which ends the Church Age. Then Israel must atone, as the Dan. 9:24-27 prophesy says, before Jesus cam return again at the 2nd coming. So, that is why the 6.) Feast of Atonement comes next. Then lastly, after Israel atones, Jesus returns and Dwells with Israel for 1000 years. Well the word Tabernacle means to DWELL with God, so the 7.) Feast of Tabernacles fulfills the 7th Feast. Thus Jesus fulfills all 7 Feasts himself. These were practiced by Israel over 3000 years ago, called Holy Convocations which means Dress Rehearsals.

So, us not knowing the exact day not hour is not a Wow factor my friend. It just means we can not know the exact day nor hour God is going to send Jesus back, but we can and should know the season. Apophis will hit on April 13, 2029, the world is just too evil, it will hit. So, that being the DOTL or middle of the 70th week, take off 3.5 years and you get a plausible understanding of the pre trib rapture as being the fall of 2025, that is not setting a date, it is not us knowing the exact day nor hour, but alas, Israel also did not know the exact day nor hour, BUT they knew within a couple of days when the New Moon Cycle Phase would come in, of course, so by that very example, we will know when the rapture is coming, just not the day nor hour. We will, or should know the season imho.

As per credit scores etc. etc. of course Satan & his A.C. will use all manner of A.I. to try and overcome the peoples, after all the A.C. will be a dictator.

The world is not going to end when you guys keep on debating when it will end. Only God knows the date, so try not to add sensationalist clickbait video links saying "oh, the world is going to end on June 16th, 2024 cos it is National Fudge day, which means someone will spill fudge on a nuclear launch console". *
IMHO, by 2034, Jesus will be ruling. I have been doin this a long, long time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Righterzpen

Jesus is my Shield in any Desert or Storm
Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟144,607.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Are credit scores or a potential future replacement to the credit score related to the mark of the beast? Why or why not?
It might be; depending on how low one's credit score is!

:argh::lost::sohappy::grinning:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟75,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, it will not end, Jesus rules for 1000 years. But Apophis will be the DOTL. Look around, can't you see the signs as stated throughout the bible? As in the days of Noah = Rampant Homosexuality.

I think the Euphrates drying up is metaphoric. I can explain if needed.

The above is why people do not understand the signs they see as markers, they actually think God leaves us in the blind, they do so by repeating verses they do not fully understand. So, if a person can not know the exact day or hour, can they know the week, the month, the season, the year? What does this really mean since in the Parable of the fig tree Jesus juxtaposes the fig tree with the 10-12 signs he just gave the disciples in Matt. 24:4-31, and says that we should know when summer is near by all the signs of the fig buds or leaves. So, which is it?

So, why could Israel never know the exact day or hour of their Feast times? Because they were on a Lunar moon cycle, or God time. We can know when the New year begins, when Christmas begins etc. but Israel's feasts all start with a New Moon Cycle. So, they never knew the exact day nor hour, tat is all this really means. And since Jesus has fulfilled the 1.) Passover 2.) Unleavened bread (knew no sin) 3.) First-fruits (first raised from the dead). And since Jesus is now our High Priest in Heaven, watching over the Harvesting of souls or 4.) Feast of weeks/Church Age/Pentecost then we have to understand the next Feast Event will be the 5.) Feast of Trumps and we can not know what day, nor hour that will come on, because it will be on a New Moon, and no one can know the exact day nor hour. So, how did Israel find all this out? They sent two men up into the mountains to spy out when the new moon came in, sent word back, and then Israel started blowing the Trumps which ended the Harvest, and on the very "Last Trump" the Harvest ends. Now look at Rev. 4:1 as Jesus calls John to come up to heaven John says he sounds as a Trump. Jesus calls us home, he is the Last Trump which ends the Church Age. Then Israel must atone, as the Dan. 9:24-27 prophesy says, before Jesus cam return again at the 2nd coming. So, that is why the 6.) Feast of Atonement comes next. Then lastly, after Israel atones, Jesus returns and Dwells with Israel for 1000 years. Well the word Tabernacle means to DWELL with God, so the 7.) Feast of Tabernacles fulfills the 7th Feast. Thus Jesus fulfills all 7 Feasts himself. These were practiced by Israel over 3000 years ago, called Holy Convocations which means Dress Rehearsals.

So, us nit knowing the exact day not hour is not a Wow factor my friend. It just means we can nit know the exact ay nor hour God is going to send Jess back, but we can and should know the season. Apophis will hit on April 13, 2029, the world is just too evil. So, that being the DOTL or middle of the 70th week, take off 3.5 years and you get a plausible understanding of the pre trib rapture as being the fall of 2025, that is not setting a date, it is not us knowing the day nor hour, but alas, Israel also did not know the day nor hour, BUT they knew withing a couple of days when the New Moon Cycle Phase would come in, of course, so by that very example, we will know when the rapture is coming, just not the day nor hour. We will, or should know the season imho.

As per credit scores etc. etc. of course Satan & his A.C. will all manner of A.I. to try and overcome the peoples, after all the A.C. will be a dictator.

IMHO, by 2034, Jesus will be ruling. I have been doin this a long, long time.
Ok. Yep, we now have a guy here who says the date when Jesus will return. Whoopdie doo. Just as I have suspected. Also, Apophis has no probability of hitting the earth. It is just an asteroid. Dozens of asteroids pass by the Earth every year, so it is no issue here bro. God bless.

And yes, the Euphrates is drying up, and will most likely by 2040, but who knows, it could rain a lot between now and then.

Upvote 0