Does Anyone Here Post in Atheist Forums?

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,476,263.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For the past 1 1/2 years or so I've been posting in atheist forums to discuss the Word of God and Intelligent Design science. Does anyone here post in those forums?

Specifically, I post at The Thinking Atheist Forum. Would be helpful if others joined in there.

Nope.

No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day. John 6:44

He went on to say, "This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled them." John 6:65

Those who fit that description will be in places that Jesus is being preached...in spite of themselves.

Like here.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,476,263.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is exactly what concerns me. Furthermore, I wonder what responsility before God we might even bear in such a case.

I know of at least two persons, one whom I knew personally and prayed with--who both testified to have heard and rejected a false gospel of condemnation for many years before hearing "...new creation..." and being caught by that fact alone.

I had a philosophy professor who had been raised a Jew, became an atheist for many years, then became a Christian when he finally ignored the preaching and read the gospels himself for the first time.

All three of those people testified that all their lives they had never been comfortable in their spirits, but had been continually driven by "there is something more"...yet they did not find it in what was being preached, but in what the scripture actually says.

I have another friend who has been a missionary to Muslims for nearly two decades--he spent 12 years in a Muslim nation doing his work undercover. He has been successful merely letting the Holy Spirit bring people to him who want to learn more about Jesus. Then instead of preaching theology, he merely sits with them to read through the gospels, then Acts, then Romans. If they've stayed with him that long, he only has to ask, "Do you believe what we've read?"

• Winner
Reactions: ~Anastasia~
Upvote 0

Favourofone

Dec 28, 2017
Stockhol
✟18,322.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
when i posted a hard hitting and well written post it would end up being deleted by a moderator... They could not handle having a Christian post that made them feel uncomfortable and was hard for them to counter.. I think it shook their arrogant superiority complex that many atheist posses..

You do realize the moderators here do the exact same thing? Forum rules are there for a reason so poor moderators don’t have to work overtime.

Any chance you still have your hard hitting and well written post ? Would be interesting to see it.

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
You do realize the moderators here do the exact same thing? Forum rules are there for a reason so poor moderators don’t have to work overtime.

Any chance you still have your hard hitting and well written post ? Would be interesting to see it.

Welcome to CF! And to TT!

I'd only ask that if it's going to invite controversy, you share it via pm.

The mods (and the rest of us) are kind of busy, lol, and the rules for TT are more strict - again for a reason.

Thanks!

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
It never goes from being remembered when this comes up. I've walked past and overheard conversations that haunt me - people who spoke of rejecting faith because they couldn't accept the way it had been presented (actually a false gospel). I am especially haunted by the times I had nothing to offer them, because I didn't know any better than them.

But I know for a fact the way it has been delivered, and the twisting of the Gospel (probably unintentional by most - simply passing along what they received) - has prevented souls at that point from believing.

I'll have to remember that about Muslims too. It should probably work for any.

The real tragedy in so many places is that people don't pay attention because they think they know the Gospel and have already rejected it, when in truth they've never really heard it.

I know of at least two persons, one whom I knew personally and prayed with--who both testified to have heard and rejected a false gospel of condemnation for many years before hearing "...new creation..." and being caught by that fact alone.

I had a philosophy professor who had been raised a Jew, became an atheist for many years, then became a Christian when he finally ignored the preaching and read the gospels himself for the first time.

All three of those people testified that all their lives they had never been comfortable in their spirits, but had been continually driven by "there is something more"...yet they did not find it in what was being preached, but in what the scripture actually says.

I have another friend who has been a missionary to Muslims for nearly two decades--he spent 12 years in a Muslim nation doing his work undercover. He has been successful merely letting the Holy Spirit bring people to him who want to learn more about Jesus. Then instead of preaching theology, he merely sits with them to read through the gospels, then Acts, then Romans. If they've stayed with him that long, he only has to ask, "Do you believe what we've read?"

Upvote 0

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nope.

No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day. John 6:44

He went on to say, "This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled them." John 6:65

Those who fit that description will be in places that Jesus is being preached...in spite of themselves.

Like here.

Jesus sat and preached to publicans and sinners. We should follow our Leaders example. He commanded His disciples to go to the house of the lost children of Israel and preach and if rejected then to leave. We should be doing similar. There are people on those forums that may learn some things, even if it is just lurkers who are afraid to post.

• Agree
Reactions: gordonhooker
Upvote 0

RDKirk

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,476,263.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus sat and preached to publicans and sinners. We should follow our Leaders example. He commanded His disciples to go to the house of the lost children of Israel and preach and if rejected then to leave. We should be doing similar. There are people on those forums that may learn some things, even if it is just lurkers who are afraid to post.

As I said before, those lurkers more likely to be here where they might hear the gospel (and the Holy Spirit will drive them to where they might hear the gospel), than in the place where they are least likely to hear the gospel.

Jesus sat and preached where He was invited and welcomed--and that was very often to places where "the violent (people)" were because the violent (people) were eager to grasp it.

Most people have a problem understanding this verse:

And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force. --Matthew 11:12 (KJV)

Some other translations actually get it better:

From the days of Yohannan The Baptizer until this hour the Kingdom of Heaven is led by force and the violent are seizing it. (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

And from the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of the heavens is taken by violence and the violent seize it. (Berean Literal Bible)

But the Luke version:

The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it. (KJV)

The Law and the prophets were until John. From that time the kingdom of God is proclaimed, and everyone forces his way into it. (Berean Literal Bible)

The Law and The Prophets were until Yohannan; from then, the Kingdom of God is announced, and everyone is pushing to enter it. (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

The meaning of these verses of Matthew and Luke is: It's the uncouth, rough folk of the world who are charging in, snatching up the gospel, and running with it like they stole it--not the urbane, refined, noble people.

Upvote 0

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As I said before, those lurkers more likely to be here where they might hear the gospel (and the Holy Spirit will drive them to where they might hear the gospel), than in the place where they are least likely to hear the gospel.

Jesus sat and preached where He was invited and welcomed--and that was very often to places where "the violent (people)" were because the violent (people) were eager to grasp it.

Most people have a problem understanding this verse:

And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force. --Matthew 11:12 (KJV)

Some other translations actually get it better:

From the days of Yohannan The Baptizer until this hour the Kingdom of Heaven is led by force and the violent are seizing it. (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

And from the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of the heavens is taken by violence and the violent seize it. (Berean Literal Bible)

But the Luke version:

The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it. (KJV)

The Law and the prophets were until John. From that time the kingdom of God is proclaimed, and everyone forces his way into it. (Berean Literal Bible)

The Law and The Prophets were until Yohannan; from then, the Kingdom of God is announced, and everyone is pushing to enter it. (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

The meaning of these verses of Matthew and Luke is: It's the uncouth, rough folk of the world who are charging in, snatching up the gospel, and running with it like they stole it--not the urbane, refined, noble people.

Some of the lurkers will likely change and then come to forums like these. That is one more person accepting the Lord.

Upvote 0

Victory123

Jan 12, 2018
Albany County
✟19,155.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
It is funny how, atheist "do not believe" in God, or in the supernatural realm, so they say. Yet, most whom you encounter in atheist forums are satanist, "Luciferians" . Their disbelief in God is actually the same hatred Lucifer had for God, for being in Command. They just want to have full say over everything. So, actually they follow satan's spiritual influence from the supernatural which convinces them they are only flesh. This they like. But it is disingenuous of them to say they lean only on the physical world and science," Darwinism", whatever. Look at the nut jobs at Cern- yeah, atheist scientist alright. Their all just lying to themselves. Think about it...... they are always protesting God- in schools, God expressed in government, take down this and that. Yet, are not offended by Halloween, or pagan god's plastered on public buildings or wherever, art, music , television glorifying 'Lucifer". Look at the show ,"Lucifer". Are these same atheist offended by this part of the supernatural? Absolutely not! I think it is fair to say that 'Atheist" are HYPOCRITES. To be an Atheist, is just to apply the same concepts of- 'No god but Caesar, no god but Pharaoh. As Solomon said: 'There is nothing new under the sun" self as god.

Last edited:
Reactions: CDF47
Upvote 0

Victory123

Jan 12, 2018
Albany County
✟19,155.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Before we can establish anything about life as to what is right and wrong: we must set the mind straight, the fact that there is a
God must be in the forefront of the mind, everything will be considered futile otherwise. For right and wrong is measured by
God!

Many Jews and Gentiles ask: "Is there a God" or say "There is no God". To them: we as mankind hold a spirit ,

it is because of that spirit that the thought of God exist. For the thought and debate over His existence would not be - if we
have not a soul. The soul was given to us from the Infinite Creator Himself! Amazing! , for the answer is in the thought and
debate. For neither would be if He was not, is not. However, they do because He is.

For if there is not a God the thought of Him would not be. Not even the atheist could say- "There is no God" for the thought of
Him would not be. So know, the thought and debate over His existence is the answer that He exist!

For those who question and do not believe in what they can not touch and see; it must be scary to breath, for you can not see
the air, it must be mind boggling to see a leaf roll down the way- after all it is moved by an unseen force. And who or what
moves the wind? Do you know from with it comes and where it is held?

After all, everything which moves is moved by something. You only need to know a little bit of the Laws of Physics to know
this. The laws of physics tell us all things which move has a mover. It all started by something or someone from somewhere.
All moving things are moved by something, whether seen or unseen. Newton's First Law of motion states: an object will re-
main at rest or in uniform motion in a straight line unless acted upon by an external force. It may be seen as a statement about
inertia, that objects will remain in their state of motion unless a force acts to change the motion. Any change in motion in-
volves an acceleration, and then Newton's Second Law applies; in fact the first Law is a "special " case of the Second Law for
which the net force is zero.

Where am I going with this? You will see. Newton's First law contains implications about the fundamental symmetry of the
universe, in that a state of motion in a straight line must be as "natural" as being at rest. If an object is at rest in one frame of
reference, it will appear to be moving in a straight line to an observer in a reference frame which is moving by the object.
There is no way to say which reference is "special", so all constant velocity reference frames must be equivalent. All moving
things are moved by something- whether seen or unseen. The First laws of motion were set by the Creator. All things extend
out from Him. Newton's

second law of motion can be formally stated as follows: The acceleration of an object as produced by a net force is directly
proportional to the magnitude of the net force, in the same direction as the net force, and inversely proportional to the mass of
the object. Speaking to, the ever expanding universe in proportion to the Eternal God.

All matter extends out from Him. 1.Thus says the Lord, "heaven is My throne and the earth is my footstool. Where then is a
house you could build for Me? And where is a place that I may rest?" 2. For My hand made all things, Thus all these things
came into being", declares the Lord. (Isaiah 66:1-2)

God has laws for everything in His creation; laws which govern the universes planets, galaxies and moons and stars. And ev-
erything has a mathematical symmetry- like that demonstrated by the Fibonacci Sequence found in creation. Of course, named
after the Italian mathematician (Leonard Pisano Bigollo) Nicknamed Fibonacci, that is his surname. His understanding of this
sequence points to an intelligent designer. Those of us who have probe and investigated all science through faith know, that
intelligent designer, is God.

Science has also presented its theories concerning the origin of all things. One theory is the Big Bang! This was the effect not
the cause. That is the flaw in their theory. It was an effect of a brainstorm of God the cause. Therefore it was not the beginning,
" I AM THE BEGINNING AND THE END" Says the Lord. It starts with Him and ends with Him. Cause and Effect.

God thought He would be creative and express Himself. The Big Bang was a break through of the Word through thought.
Thoughts are of energy not form, energy is the base of form and mass. You only need the basics of physics to know this. Phys-
ics tells us all things which move- has a mover. This explains the continuously expanding universe; it expands outward from
God. Energy begets energy. All natural form derived from energy of the supernatural. Supernatural comes from the Latin su-
pernaturalis- meaning:beyond nature. The adjective form of supernatural describes anything that pertains to or is caused by
something that can not be explained by the laws of nature. How does man know this? It had to be revealed to him. All matter
derived from the supernatural energy of God, who is Infinite.

If we do not have an Infinite Creator; how than, can mankind develop things such as our number system which has infinite
possibilities - or our mathematical system which has infinite combinations, our infinite pi expres-

sion and our binary code. Man would not be able to do this if not for an Eternal Source. Also, the infinite knowledge conveyed
through the Alphabet: the beginning of language and words. Which have infinite abilities in conveying thoughts. The most im-
portant thing the word can reveal is God! This was given to us through the soul. From twelve music notes received, infinite
melodies and harmony.

Reactions: CDF47
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Victory123

Jan 12, 2018
Albany County
✟19,155.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
So, like God; an artist who creates from a thought and brings forth form and dimension through his vision of
art- is bringing about form through thought. Again, thoughts are of energy not form. Energy is the base of form,
and you can not see thoughts until they break forth. That is based upon fact not theory. For you can not see
thoughts. All thoughts are supernatural, good or bad. Supernatural is the invisible realm. You do not see peo-
ples thoughts floating around in the air. Science can not capture them or record what you are thinking by simply
observing you. People with damaged wiring in the brain have had mind machines (WIRED) connected to the
language portion of the brain and a computer relays was the neurons are firing. It is providing wiring that does
not work in the damaged vessel of the brain which may prevent a person from speaking normally. This proves
our minds have energy flowing through them. This energy is the soul, which is contained in form. And the ex-
pression of the internal energy is known through action.

Now, poetically speaking- God thought He would be creative and express Himself; In the beginning was the
Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. With His word He created art. He created the sun,
moon, and painted the stars in the sky, why?, to give form to His thoughts. He then created the earth with beau-
tiful bodies of water, landscapes , mountains and trees, why?, to give you a vision of His dreams. He then cre-
ated music and sound and placed birds, insects, bees and all kinds of animals all around.

He then cast His thoughts upon the ocean, and said "Let me create man in our like and images", for He did cre-
ate angels before the universe. He said, " in man shall be my deepest devotion, greater than the depths of the
oceans for He is the rolling tides of My emotions."

From the earth and sand He formed man. "In Him I shall stand, I shall place in him My wisdom, My essence,

My thoughts he shall know, My breath the soul he shall hold. My purpose shall be revealed in him." Then he
gave man control of the land.

However, through life spans and times man has wandered from God's side, only knowing the fruit of the eye,
forgetting why we are here, creating darkness and living in fear, destroying all that God has placed here. We
have lost respect for each other and disobey His laws given by His hand.

Where do you stand in God's plan? Are you part of life or are you cut off? It is your God given right to choose
but, to be a subtraction means you loose! Use the tools of faith and see. Open your hearts, SEE, no longer be
deceived. LIFE IS A GIFT NOT GIVEN IN VAIN. Believe in the promises of the Lord and He shall sustain
you. For every word He speaks is truth!

Truth is not what one makes it, or as one sees it, it is just so. It is irrefutable, undeniable, factually exact! It is
real, perfectly sound and loved by those who seek it.

There is only ONE GOD and it is HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON YESHUA (JESUS) From whom all knowl-
edge and truth comes .

Upvote 0

Victory123

Jan 12, 2018
Albany County
✟19,155.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
The youth today tend to be the most atheistic people of all time. We need to reach them!
Lie of the Theory of Evolution

Darwinism is the theory of biological evolution developed by the English naturalist Charles Darwin (1809-
1882) and others,

stating that all species of organisms arise and develop through the natural selection of small, inherited variations
that increase the

individual's ability to compete, survive, and reproduce.

Evolution is the false teaching which states: All present day creatures evolved from a lesser form- and in time
also, added to itself adaptations which

it did not previously have- such as humans evolved from primates.

LIE! The idea that a lesser form can evolve into a greater form is ridiculous. No creature can add DNA to itself.
It has never happened

and certainly no proof of- even the possibility of it happening has ever been presented. That is why it is a THE-
ORY!

Yet in schools they present this as fact and do not allow for creationism to be taught. Creationism destroys the
theory with fact.

My Existence of God dissertation in the (theology forum) does just that. Science is full of contradictions and
half truths. Half a truth is the greatest lie of all.

For it is meant to deceive. A lie is a lie when bold faced. But, the father of lies likes to mix truth in to beguile it.
Such as the understanding of adaptations.

ADAPTATION: 1. the action or process of adapting or being adapted.

2. Example- a movie, television drama, or stage play that has been adapted from the written work, typically a
novel.

3. Biology- a change or process of change by which a organism or species become better suited for it's environ-
ment.

Adaptation is not a process of adding new DNA sequences- but, a tapping into preexisting codes which surface
under strain

or stress from external changes. All creatures have this. It is an adaptation for survival. People have this too. If
you look at the diversity of

of cultures each has adapted through time- things like no need for wisdom teeth. Some people do not get them
and they are not even

present in the jaw. At one time all people got them, why. Early man was a hunter and gather, tooth lose hap-
pened often and large molars

were necessary to replace tooth lose. Yeah, something this simple can give understanding of adaptation. People
today, who are still

Upvote 0

Victory123

Jan 12, 2018
Albany County
✟19,155.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
hunters and gatherers like African people, and aboriginal peoples who still live as the ancient peoples- still get
wisdom teeth. The European

man tends to not get them even if they are present in the jaw they never come in. Or they are not present at all.

Another example: salt having been introduced into mans diet refined man bones. This is interesting since Christ
calls Christians

the salt of the earth. We refine souls.

Animal adaptation is the same. Like frogs- in a same sex environment will suddenly change sex- for reproduc-
tive purposes. They did

not add new DNA codes. This is encoded in their DNA from the time of Creation. Fish, for example have de-
veloped lungs to breath on land.

It is the stress of the environment which cause them to tap into this necessity to survive. They crawl on land,
bury themselves and wait for rain.

Now , the question is, what brought on the necessity for adaptation? For we as Christians no God made every-
thing perfect. What caused

the fall of man and creation to be stressed? Lucifer, Satan (Betrayer of God). His presents in this world has
made for the necessity of

tapping into the DNA for adaptation.

Adaptation is good especially for animals. However, no DNA IS EVER ADDED. EVOLUTION IS A LIE! It
protects itself under the guise of

Theory, conjecture, opinion- which is a lie "Let what you say be simply 'Yes' or 'No'; anything more than this
comes from evil"- (Matthew 5:37).

What does adaptation have to do with evolution? Well, by pairing up this truth with evolution, satan tries to le-
gitimize his claims.

Remember a half truth is the greatest lie of all; because it is meant to deceive. No one can argue adaptation is
not present in all

creation, right? However , evolution states lesser creatures evolve into greater one with no proof to back up
claims- theory-conjecture.

Nothing in God's creation ever changed it species. Yet as I said they have forced this theory down the throats of
people since childhood.

They condition and brainwash the mind for years- you are not allowed - in classrooms to reject this garbage.
You get an F when you do.

Evolution says that because we share 96% of the same DNA as apes we must have evolved from them? NON
SENSE. What this means

Upvote 0

Victory123

Jan 12, 2018
Albany County
✟19,155.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
is God- in creating man added 4% more DNA which makes us completely different. That 4% plus a soul from
His heart makes us in

His like and image. Similarities do not make equal. Each step in the DNA of species is what separates each
species from the other. Add

and thus, you have a different creature. The ingredients God puts together- from the basic to the complex. No
matter what science says-

if evolution were true all species would have already evolved to their highest form and the previous one would
no longer exist.

So, satan wants mankind to believe we are apes. Why? He hates man! We created after the angels ,(for they
were created first, )

and last we were made-( after all things in creation)yet are to be first, above angels. The example of our glory is
Christ. " Beloved, we are God's children;

it does not yet appear what we shall be, but we know that when He appears we shall be like Him, for we shall
see Him as He is. And everyone who

thus hopes in Him purifies himself as He is pure.( 1 John 3:2-3)

Darwin was a false teacher who thought he was of lofty mind- who taught the lie of evolution. His place is in
the lake of fire where all false teachers

and false prophets go.

Let us look at this false teacher's thoughts on Christianity: A post from the( Atheist Republic. com)

"I can indeed hardly see how anyone ought to wish Christianity to be true; for if so the plain language

of the text seems to show that the men who do not believe, and this would include my father, brother and

almost all my friends, will be everlastingly punished. And to me this is a damnable doctrine"

ANOTHER: " We must , however, acknowledge, as it seems to me, that man with all his noble qualities... still
bears in

his bodily frame the indelible stamp of his lowly origin."

"By considering the embryological structure of man- the homologies which he presents with lower animals...

We thus learnt that man is descened from a hairy quadruped... probably arboreal in its habits, and an inhabitant

of the old world."

REALLY!!!

Now for some contradiction: Darwin's theory of Natural Selection-

"More individuals are produced each generation that can survive.

Upvote 0

Victory123

Jan 12, 2018
Albany County
✟19,155.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Phenotypic variations exists among individuals and the variation is heritable.

Those individuals with heritable traits better suited to the environment will survive."

YET SAYS:

" I cannot persuade myself that a beneficent and omnipotent God would have designedly created

parasitic wasp with the express intention of their feeding within the living bodies of Caterpillars"

Contradiction!

Doesn't this make the wasp better suited for survival?

What did he say above that?

Science is full of contradictions and half truths. Darwin hated God and could not possibly teach anything

in wisdom. He was of the knowledge of satan. YESHUA (Jesus) SHALL CRUSH THE HEAD OF THE SER-
PENT!

Science with this “Theory” has thrown so much garbage at the body of Christ. And has produced many Ma-
sonic persons , dangerous people -who have brought great sorrows to man. It is time for pay back!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums