Kentucky
✟44,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jackson told reporters Trump scored 30/30 on the Montreal Cognitive Assessment, which according to its website is a "cognitive screening test designed to assist Health Professionals in the detection of mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer's disease."

So he isn’t suffering from a mental disability like MSM said

As for physical

Jackson told reporters Trump scored 30/30 on the Montreal Cognitive Assessment, which according to its website is a "cognitive screening test designed to assist Health Professionals in the detection of mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer's disease."

White House doctor: 'No concerns' about Trump's cognitive ability - CNNPolitics
During the press conference, many reporters from "respected" news sources embarrassed both themeselves and the news organizations they represent as partisan hacks with ludicrous questions.

• Agree
Reactions: Phil 1:21
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I see. And you know they're lying about his health and weight because why? It doesn't fit in with the "Grrrrrr...I hate Trump!" narrative, therefore they must be lying?
Trump is so vain (might be a good hook for a pop song!) that any criticism must be denied and met with a withering suppressive barrage. Therefore it is more reliably accurate if one simply presumes he or his crew are lying.

Upvote 0

Phil 1:21

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump is so vain (might be a good hook for a pop song!) that any criticism must be denied and met with a withering suppressive barrage. Therefore it is more reliably accurate if one simply presumes he or his crew are lying.
Does my tin foil "Girther" hat come with a free #RESIST shirt? I need to complete ensemble to combat my friend and family who are still stuck on facts and logic. Thanks.

Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
The “perfect health” thing is obviously a ruse, designed either to keep Trump happy, or to shut the press up somewhat.

He is obese, for starters. His height has been inflated in order to give him a BMI just under the obese range. Various photos on file show him to be the same height as Obama (6’1”) and clearly shorter than Jeb Bush (6’3”). If they’re going to fudge such easily disproven data, it makes you wonder how much more of it is suspect...

Nah you are just hating on Trump. Why do you despise him?

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

You caught that. **snicker***

I am continuously amazed at how many medical experts we have here disputing this long established and distinguished Doctor and military officer.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Does my tin foil "Girther" hat come with a free #RESIST shirt? I need to complete ensemble to combat my friend and family who are still stuck on facts and logic. Thanks.
See? We can all laugh about the ridiculousness of the big fat affair.

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You caught that. **snicker***

I am continuously amazed at how many medical experts we have here disputing this long established and distinguished Doctor and military officer.

Not at all. I haven’t seen anyone attack the doctor. What has happened is an examination of the data used...

For example, if Trump is quoted as being 6’3” when he is quite obviously shorter, then the data seems to be faulty...

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Not at all. I haven’t seen anyone attack the doctor. What has happened is an examination of the data used...

For example, if Trump is quoted as being 6’3” when he is quite obviously shorter, then the data seems to be faulty...

Probably, he is a bit shorter.

Kind of like most professional teams rosters, half the guys are listed as being an inch or two taller than they actually are.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I’m 6’0” when asked. I’m 5’11” when they actually measure me. If it weren’t for the hardware in my neck I’d be 5’10”.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

For example, if Trump is quoted as being 6’3” when he is quite obviously shorter, then the data seems to be

Seems to be?

Either it is or it isn’t.

Heights is not a hard thing to be specific about, can you specifically note the time stamp on the video where the doctor gave a different height?

I actually watched the video and he said 6’3[/QUOTE]

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Probably, he is a bit shorter.

Kind of like most professional teams rosters, half the guys are listed as being an inch or two taller than they actually are.
I was an inch taller and weighed 20 pounds more on the roster. And as more of my former teammates pass on or develop CTE, I have become a more outstanding player.

I emailed Nick Saban to remind him I have two years of eligibility remaining.

Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The folks who are rabid anti Trump make me laugh all the time. Thank you for your contribution

gv011818dAPR20180118024538.jpg

Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate

Exactly this.

Based on the data given, and the age of Trump, several concrete conclusions can be made.

That is what I did; I didn't think
I was rabbid, but with this "post truth" era who knows... maybe I was rabbid.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It’s funny they way his vanity is guarded. He may be offended but the President has never been one to pass up a chance to make light of anyone else. So, he has earned the ridicule.

He certainly has earned the ridicule . He doesn't need any help assassinating his own character either. He does a fine job of that on his own. He's given plenty examples to clearly demonstrate that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I’m 6’0” when asked. I’m 5’11” when they actually measure me. If it weren’t for the hardware in my neck I’d be 5’10”.

I’m 6’1/2”. I like to rib my mother that if I’d inherited dad’s legs instead of her side of the family, I’d be 6’7”...:oldthumbsup:

• Agree
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Seems to be?

Either it is or it isn’t.

Heights is not a hard thing to be specific about, can you specifically note the time stamp on the video where the doctor gave a different height?

I actually watched the video and he said 6’3
[/QUOTE]

Did he say he measured Trump at that height? Did he simply ask him his height?

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I was an inch taller and weighed 20 pounds more on the roster. And as more of my former teammates pass on or develop CTE, I have become a more outstanding player.

I emailed Nick Saban to remind him I have two years of eligibility remaining.

I’m sure I tackle a lot harder now, in the retelling of our football stories, than I did 40 years ago...

• Agree
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I’m sure I tackle a lot harder now, in the retelling of our football stories, than I did 40 years ago...
So that was you that kept me out of the end zone!

Upvote 0