Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, it was literally leaked in the emails, which is why I laugh at butthurt Democrats regarding Trump. It'd be as hilarious if the Republicans had done the same with Obama.

And it seems to be a big deal that Trump is close to being obese but not an issue when the other side of the fence is actually obese. :scratch:

bigass.png

685041_f520.jpg

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
And it seems to be a big deal that Trump is close to being obese but not an issue when the other side of the fence is actually obese. :scratch:

bigass.png

685041_f520.jpg

I don’t seem to remember “the other side” continually boasting that they were perfect...

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don’t seem to remember “the other side” continually boasting that they were perfect...

Or be in perfect health, which pictures of him on the golf course clearly proves otherwise. Trump also claimed to a 'very stable genius' and claimed to have 'one of the best memories of all time' too.

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Or be in perfect health, which pictures of him on the golf course clearly proves otherwise. Trump also claimed to a 'very stable genius' and claimed to have 'one of the best memories of all time' too.

The “perfect health” thing is obviously a ruse, designed either to keep Trump happy, or to shut the press up somewhat.

He is obese, for starters. His height has been inflated in order to give him a BMI just under the obese range. Various photos on file show him to be the same height as Obama (6’1”) and clearly shorter than Jeb Bush (6’3”). If they’re going to fudge such easily disproven data, it makes you wonder how much more of it is suspect...

Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I suppose that would explain all of the character assassination, slander and childish bickering coming from "the other side" now wouldn't it?

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

bigass.png

685041_f520.jpg
Which one is President and lies about most everything?

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
To have such a limited view of American history that one thinks that Trump arose from DNC shennanigans is mostly just sad.

Well, yes, strawmanning someone's response is mostly just sad, but I don't think you meant it that way. Trump was the result of a perfect storm of events, some of which I actually predicted on these forums years ago (albeit I figured it'd be a decade or more later than it happened). Just because the DNC and the Media's collusion was only one part of that perfect storm, doesn't make it any less important... or hilarious.

What's truly sad is the inability for some people to realize that there's a massive paradigm shift going on, and that neither major party will be standing at the end of it, or if they are, they're not going to have much in common with their past selves. Trump's Republicanism doesn't have a whole lot in common with Reagan Republicanism. Just as the modern DNC doesn't have a whole lot in common with JFK's Democratic party.

I've sat and watched from my earliest college days onward from the Reagan Revolution up through today and I've seen the GOP steadily nurture a base cobbled together from religious zealots with single-issue focus to a fierce anti-intellectualism. The constant drumbeat of the denigration of the elites and academics.

Oh, please, spare me this mockery of self-righteous indignation. The Democrats have abandoned all right to accuse the other side of being anti-intellectual or indulging in zealotry. The two wings of the party are composed of the liberal counterpart to the Neo-Cons, represented by the likes of Clinton and Perez, and the radical leftists, like Sanders and BLM.

"But the right denies climate change!"

To which I reply that, yes, however the left denies that there's only two genders.

"But people on the right claim the earth is only 6,000 years old"

Yes, and yet people on the left claim that science is sexist and math is racist.

"But the people on the right often engage in religious purity tests."

Yet so do the left. One may be Christianity and the other this pseudo-religion of Social Justice, but I'd argue that the right tends to police themselves more since theirs is an official religion, while the left's isn't.

Sure the DNC helped push Trump over the top,

No, they gave an opportunity that'd he would've never had otherwise. They didn't push him over the top, they built the ladder he needed to stand out.

but Trump represents everything a low-information deplorable voter base could ever want!

"Everyone who doesn't agree with me is a heretic kuffar deplorable who are demon-possessed sub-human low-nformation voters!"

That's why he not only got the strong support he got from his base but also why they still support him no matter what excess of stupidity he undertakes.

Yes, because blind support is only limited to Trump supporters. It isn't like the Democrats blindly supported Hillary after it was revealed that she and the DNC had colluded to fix the primary against Sanders. Or, to go a little further back, your beloved Democrats also supported Obama as he used the constitution as toilet paper in manners that Trump has yet to achieve. Sure, Trump uses his bully pulpit to mock the press, but Obama's administration outright threatened them. Trump whinges about leaks, but AFAIK, he hasn't had his administration spy on the associated press and steal their emails in response to it.

One of the things I dislike most about Trump is his failure to end the Drone program and just giving it to the CIA to use. However, I will say that at least he doesn't seem to take a sort of sick pleasure in using it, like your beloved Barack.

I would even say at some point that is admirable, but Trump never believed in anything but Trump. It was just a matter of time that a racist self-aggrandizing used-car salesman type would stumble upon the ready-made demographic of poorly educated, bias-fed anti-elitists and he'd be able to craft a simple message (mostly lies) that would appeal to them and he'd have a strong base.

As opposed to the racist, self-aggrandizing race-pimp type who was handed a ready-made demographic of supposedly well-educated, but bull-squeeze fed elitists who think their crap doesn't stink, and that people should bow down and defer to them on everything? How about I go my own way and tell both sides to take a long-walk off a short pier?

It is also an accident of our electoral system that he could win despite not being the favorite of the majority of American voters.

It wasn't an accident, it was a design. We are a republic, not a democracy. It also helped that his opponent didn't win the popular vote of her nomination process, and that people were aware of this.

If you want to think Trump is 100% due to the silliness of the DNC and their stupid in-fighting then fine, but don't assume the rest of us who have been paying attention for the last 35-40 years don't see a more nuanced picture.

Ah, yes, strawman plus appeal to authority/experience. You've convinced me. You obviously haven't been paying attention too much since you're still viewing everything through the same tired lenses. I've known more conservative Christians who didn't vote for Trump than past Presidential candidates. Sure, plenty of them held their noses and voted for him, but acting like it was the religious right who got Trump elected when he was the first Republican nominee who held the Pride Flag up on stage, is ridiculous.

From what little I've interacted with you, your whole schtick is that you're an atheist who hates the right for their religious dogma. Yet, somehow, it's gone completely unnoticed by you that your precious Democrats are being overrun by an ideology which can, at best, be labeled a sort of secular religion with its own dogma and heretics. Nor do you seem to realize that these same zealots place atheists like yourself lower on the progressive stack than Muslims. (Although, to be fair, this is mostly the result of a patronizing view of Muslims which treat them like giant children who don't know any better.) It amuses me that you're apparently ready to tip the fedora and raise a banana in euphoric solidarity, yet the fact that your team has abandoned science and reason for dogma and creeds has completely passed you by.

Which one is President and lies about most everything?

Good thing you added "is President" because otherwise the answer would be both.

Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟320,551.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
To quote my own post:
But honestly, I don't care whether the President is 6'1" or 6'3". It doesn't matter to me whether or not he qualifies as clinically obese. What matters is that the White House seems to think it's necessary to lie to the public about something so obvious, and it forces me to wonder if they're not lying about other, more important, parts of the exam as well.
What matters is the fact that they lied, not the substance of the lie. If they'd been truthful about it, I might have some mild concerns about his obesity (it's rarely a good thing to be obese), but overall it wouldn't be a big deal and I'd have no qualms about accepting the rest of the tests as truthful. We've had obese presidents before and they did OK. But now I'm very concerned because if they think they can get away with lying to the public about something that's readily observable in photographs (not the first time they've done that, by the way), who knows what else they're lying about that we have no way of checking?

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,093.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh give it a break. If you can't laugh occasionally you'll find that you get as backed up as Trump's colon probably is (chock full of Big Macs).

But please don't report me to Herr Trump's Security Force. I don't want a knock at my door because I insulted the Dear Leader.

LOLOL.

The folks who are rabid anti Trump make me laugh all the time. Thank you for your contribution

And, I am vehemently not on the left, or right. I have no partisan zealotry.

Neither am I.

• Agree
Reactions: Phil 1:21
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RocksInMyHead

May 12, 2011
PA
✟320,551.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
So just to be clear it is OK to fat shame people now? I really need an app to keep up with the changing political correctness of the alt-left.
Like I've said twice now, no one really cares that he's fat. They care that the White House is lying about it.

• Winner
Reactions: Ygrene Imref
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Like I've said twice now, no one really cares that he's fat. They care that the White House is lying about it.
It’s funny they way his vanity is guarded. He may be offended but the President has never been one to pass up a chance to make light of anyone else. So, he has earned the ridicule.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Phil 1:21

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I see. And you know they're lying about his health and weight because why? It doesn't fit in with the "Grrrrrr...I hate Trump!" narrative, therefore they must be lying?

Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

May 12, 2011
PA
✟320,551.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I see. And you know they're lying about his health and weight because why? It doesn't fit in with the "Grrrrrr...I hate Trump!" narrative, therefore they must be lying?
I encourage you to read posts #24 and 60.

Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
The folks who are rabid anti Trump make me laugh all the time. Thank you for your contribution

Neither am I.

Rabies is something you can't deny no matter how ignorant the other party is.

I am not rabbid for Trump, or rabidly agajnst him. But it is a nice way to ignore all of what I said, and then use an insult to kick start your non-existent retort of substsnce.

As I said, that bull you put up in the OP, and in general, is not fooling anyone, and people remember. By your response I can tell you are

1. A misinformation agent or hired will purposes with drawing attention from real problems and issues, and marginalizing existent ones by hijack, derailment and logical fallacy.

2. You are NOT getting paid for this, yet you are just playing around with this "Trump is god" claptrap to see how people react.

3. You really believe what you are saying.

4. You don' have any alignment any way, and just like to see people waste time on someone time they believe is being sincere.

Any of these should be worrying.

Upvote 0

Phil 1:21

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I encourage you to read posts #24 and 60.
Oh well, there you go. Clearly the doctor who actually examined him doesn't know what he's talking about compared to an anonymous poster on an internet message board. That's it; I'm convinced. Where do I get my tin foil "girther" hat?. ^_^

Upvote 0