Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Jackson told reporters Trump scored 30/30 on the Montreal Cognitive Assessment, which according to its website is a "cognitive screening test designed to assist Health Professionals in the detection of mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer's disease."

So he isn’t suffering from a mental disability like MSM said

As for physical

Jackson told reporters Trump scored 30/30 on the Montreal Cognitive Assessment, which according to its website is a "cognitive screening test designed to assist Health Professionals in the detection of mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer's disease."

White House doctor: 'No concerns' about Trump's cognitive ability - CNNPolitics

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

As for physical

No surprise.

I am quite certain, Trump is cognitive, that he is the greatest and no one should question him.

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

As for physical

So was this report delivered by Dr Ronny this time, or Dr Ronnie...?

Reactions: Enfeoffment75
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

As for physical

I think I could pass that test.

charles-manson-mugshot.jpg

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
So much for that excuse for him.

It wasn't an excuse, it was a group of people desperate for a reason to invoke the 25th Amendment. Rather than wasting their time with that, the Democrats would be better served restoring their coffers and figuring out a leader going forward.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
Well now that that has been put to rest, what now for the desperate left?

He needs to release the long form results of the test.

The results of the test are a forgery.

I have evidence that shows he is cognitively impaired, I just won't release it quite yet.

/birther

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,640.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It wasn't an excuse, it was a group of people desperate for a reason to invoke the 25th Amendment. Rather than wasting their time with that, the Democrats would be better served restoring their coffers and figuring out a leader going forward.

Heh, the gossip hounds actually asked the doctor in the press conference citing the 25th

The doctor shot the idea down.

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

I have evidence that shows he is cognitively impaired, I just won't release it quite yet.

/birther

I guess you’re asking for the long form girth certificate...?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

/birther

As I asked in the other thread... Is it the kind of test a grade school student could pass?

Donald Trump speaks like a fourth-grader

Donald Trump's use of grammar 'typical of children aged 11 and under'

Trump Speaks At Fourth-Grade Level, Lowest Of Last 15 Presidents, New Analysis Finds

• Haha
Reactions: tadoflamb
Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,448.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

As for physical

Yes, since it is confirmed that he doesn't have Alzheimer's, we can safely conclude that he just is a liar, and doesn't care who knows.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

As for physical

He’s got good genes and he isn’t suffering from dementia. I coulda told you that.

I wanna see an MMPI on the guy.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No surprise.

I am quite certain, Trump is cognitive, that he is the greatest and no one should question him.
He is the Trump. He can eat taco bowls in a single bite. He can ride a golf cart all day without tiring. He can heal the dead and raise the sick. He is the Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, now they can get on addressing his criminal conduct.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

/birther
That false missile thing in Hawaii was to divert attention so 007 could access the vault at Trumps secret lair underneath the golf course at Trump acres.

Alas he was fooled by laser-guided sea bass controlled by Kelleyanne Conway. That’s why you haven’t seen much of her lately. She has been assigned to the North Atlantic Antagonist Coordinating Program. Yes, the NAACP.

I would go on but I’ve said too much already.

Reactions: Enfeoffment75
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,683.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
He is the Trump. He can eat taco bowls in a single bite. He can ride a golf cart all day without tiring. He can heal the dead and raise the sick. He is the Trump.
Don't forget the part where he claimed to keep airplanes in the air.

Upvote 0