Magnolia, AR
✟995,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There are a few female members here on CF who I may or may not think are incredibly cute, and hold in high admiration, but it's probably best to keep the specifics of that under wraps. ^_^

Pshww. They're all cute. Multifavs, LaBella, Sam91, Kittysbecute, all. I ain't scared to say it. ^-^

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
How do you make this....love you speak of?

Pffft, we'll master the recipe eventually. If / when I do finally find that someone special, there shall be a love avalanche. :ebil:

>Awesome Gal: Marry me...you goofy, epic, Italian studmuffin! o_O
>Me: With gusto. ;)
ComplexDismalAmericancrow-size_restricted.gif
:eek::sohappy:

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟995,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Pshww. They're all cute. Multifavs, LaBella, Sam91, Kittysbecute, all. I ain't scared to say it. ^-^
I'll admit, I do highly admire Multis and Kitty, and value my friendships with them. :oldthumbsup:

As for the others I alluded to earlier, I like to uphold a veil of mystery. :eheh:
fca10c458f81a6b067a20e43a193d8a1.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,677.00
Faith
Christian

The @LaBèlla's of the world are what a man should be going for - especially if you're the philosophical type (here's a hint: it makes NO difference how many boxes someone ticks, if they can't keep up with you intellectually, then you're actually going to be lonelier with them than when you were single.)

That's what I was trying to say with my earlier comment, if they flick a certain switch in you that's never been switched on before, don't wait. Go get em', stop being afraid.

You can rest @LaBèlla I'm not going to start serenading you, I'm just using you as an example. Relax lol.

Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

Sep 17, 2013
✟288,677.00
Faith
Christian
Your English sensibilities would never bring you to that point. But if you know a great place for fish and chips I’m game. :p

~Bella

Literally just get a map of London and throw a dart - I'll meet you there. Fish and Chips is more or less the same everywhere.

I actually cross the pond regularly, it's always a pleasure to pay ol' Wendy a visit. Never done me a bad meal.

• Friendly
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ReesePiece23

Sep 17, 2013
✟288,677.00
Faith
Christian
I’ll be there a year or more. I’m sorting through visa changes. But good fish and chips are a must! I have a discerning palate. ~lol

Do you usually head East or go further inland?

~Bella

Oh right, well, don't forget to shoot me a DM. *Beer emoticon* (Are you coming over for work?)

I really like New York - I've been four or five times now, and I have a mate who's pretty high up in the competitive eating world so we always meet up for a Nathan's when I'm in Brooklyn lol.

I've been to Chicago (loved it, really cool city) and I made it to Dallas last year, but the west coast has evaded me so far. I spent LOADS of money travelling the Far East so I'm currently replenishing funds lol. China was alright, but places like Tokyo and Seoul are crazy expensive.

Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

Sep 17, 2013
✟288,677.00
Faith
Christian
Will do. I have a penchant for the Belgians but you can sway me! :p

NYC is great. We should keep in touch. I’m heading east when I finish my classes. I’ll be in Europe for a few years.

No way! I’m right in the heart of the city. :D

Crazy but a must! Most fashion hubs are an expense me. We should dish. I’m curious about your beer recommendations! I worked in a high end wine shop in the past. I sampled a lot. :(

The Belgian's brew the best beer though - we've got a pretty intense craft revolution kicking off in the UK now, but I still think the Belgian's do it better. I'm in the Netherlands a lot as well (sister lives there) so if you're up for an Amsterdam bar crawl + obligatory take in the culture kinda' thing, let me know. I know the place like the back of my hand.

I regret it now, but when I was in Gino's East I never wrote my name on the wall - I might have to rectify that soon, because it's haunted me everyday since. I also love the breeze when you're walking through the city across the lake - some are afraid of that biting Chicago cold, I fully embraced it. Ideal conditions for me.

You probably haven't got a piece of paper long enough to list my recommendations, but if you happen to stumble upon anything from the Other Half brewery buy it. You've also got Half Acre on your doorstep as well - great IPAs coming out of there.

I also have a LARGE whisky collection, so if that's yer' bag, I'm a fountain of knowledge.

Right, does anybody else get the sense that I'm about to lead Bella into a series of insane adventures? Lol - I think my bad influence is about to rub off.

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟241,769.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
When are you going to get out of your own way?

Man, if we could just flip a switch and do it, we would. But it's a fair question. I think honestly, you have to make some mistakes first. I think you have to crash and burn, get humiliated, get your heart broke, put it on the line, and walk away empty handed a few times.

The last girl I mentioned here-- the one who cornered me into asking her out after being best friends for over a year, and then said she had been pretending to like me in the hopes that genuine feelings would develop-- and I know she wasn't the first-- nor even second-- crash and burn story I've shared with all yall in this thread over my what, five years here?

Anyways, my point is that the entire time I was getting close to her, I had "get out of your own way" in the back of my mind. I made it a point not to make the mistakes of my past, primarily, not to be paralyzed by fear. Where in the past I've let opportunities slip passed out of fear, or said no to things out of social anxiety, or been too afraid to ask someone to go see a movie or hang out or whatever.

As I fought against my inherent shyness and kept trying to get out of my own way and avoid my costly mistakes of the past, I found myself in diners, listening to 50's rock and roll and doo wop with a cute girl, at countless movies, whispering wise cracks and making her laugh, driving her all around the state, playing mini golf, and even laser tag... Yes, it ended quite badly, I'm well aware, but it was a Hell of a ride while it lasted, and it was only possible to get that close, by seeing my mistakes of the past and learning from them.

Hopefully I'll find another girl with a heart worth winning, and be able to get enough out of my own way to win it.

Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

Sep 17, 2013
✟288,677.00
Faith
Christian
I love the Belgians. I have a penchant for Chimay Grand Cru. There was a time when Three Brothers drew near but that was years ago.

There's better to be had, better STRONGER things to be had lol.

Ooh, I’ll keep that in mind. I live in a bar district and I’m usually hoping they’ll go home. Since you’ve been here you probably know the area. ;)

I've got a pretty good memory of it. Actually Chicago is an easy city to remember and virtually impossible to forget. The streets have the most unimaginative names - Wacker Drive always made me laugh for some odd reason.

If you want to remedy that I’ll take you. We can walk. :p

It's odd actually, I was just saying to myself last week that I could go for a Gino's right about now. I was toying with the idea of coming over for a flying visit in January. Y'know, just for a short break.

Thanks for the recommendations. I’ll be tethered to the treadmill now. :D

Especially if we go as deep af...

Admins, chill, that's an actual term used to describe deep and dirty pizza at Gino's. We're talking 4,000 calories a slice.

*swoons* You didn’t see that. ~lol

I drink French spirits but I’m always thinking of my Beloved and how I can be a service to Him. All that I learn has a greater purpose. :)

Be honest, your eyes glistened at the thought of walking into my whisky wardrobe. I think your voice cracked a little too ;)

Nah, that would require me to admit my foibles first. All my friends loved wine. They had a huge tolerance and so do I. That’s all I’ll say. :satisfied:

Eh, foibles are sexy. They're the lens through which our uniqueness and authenticity is revealed. Let em' flow I say...

~Bella

Replies in blue.

Wow, I can honestly say that it's been a few years since I've encrypted my trademark blue text into someone's quote. I haven't had a fun loving discussion like this on here in AGES.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

Sep 17, 2013
✟288,677.00
Faith
Christian
I love this question. It pricks the hearer and leads to honest admissions if you’re willing.

I don’t want the easy road. I want the one that stretches and pushes me beyond my fears and limitations. That’s found in a strength and iron that betters my person and partners with the Holy Spirit. A better me is the goal. A holy me is His aim.

I believe holiness is the avenue to happy endings and lifelong commitments. Window dressing has little appeal and its rarely the things I call attention to. I value the essence. Not the wrapping.

I need a partner who knows how to utilize my gifts and talents for his betterment and offers the same on my behalf.

Its only been a year. I’ll find him. :)

~Bella

What you want is an adventure - which, in essence, is how it should be. You're not someone who is going to cope well with boredom, so you NEED that intellectual equal to stimulate you (if longevity is the goal, then yeah, 60 years is a long ol' time to be with a drip - plenty of shockingly handsome drips too, looks count for nothing), but you're also probably going to want a relationship that constantly evolves and is constantly watered and nurtured. Some are happy with routine - I'm not particularly.

People forget that (as well as other factors) love should be exciting. And I don't know about you, but I relish the idea of turbulence and moments of (I guess) acrimony (?) as much as I relish the idea of, hahaha y'know. (Singles forum, won't go there.)

Tension of any kind is good. So long as it's all productive and laced with brute honesty (honesty is also damn sexy too.)

Yeah, passive aggression is one thing that I've never been accused of lol, nor do I want to be.

Last edited:
Upvote 0