Land of the ice and snow
✟121,331.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Actually SK, you do have a point. :) Holding back has cost me more than I care to admit in the past. As long as it's in the right context, is appropriate and sincere / heartfelt, there shouldn't be issue with it.

I'm not going to admit who I like publicly lol (that's best handled in private). However, these are members who I admire and hold in high regard as sisters in Christ:

@Multifavs - An absolute sweetheart, who I'm glad to have as my little sister. :blueheart: Genuine, sweet, friendly, loving, cute, innocent, supportive, kind and adorable to the extreme. Gamer girls are automatically cool in my book, but Multiawesomes takes it to a whole other level. She even surprised me with a gift of custom-made plushies, in likeness and remembrance of my pets who passed away recently, which was incredibly thoughtful. I never forgot that. She is a wonderful friend who has a level of humility and gentleness which makes it hard not to like her. Even to this day, the community goes to great extents to try and ship us haha. *cough* @MrMoe *cough* Sorry...allergies. :dontcare:

@kittysbecute - Kind, sincere, friendly, sweet, positive, funny, intelligent and very level-headed. I'm happy to call her a good friend, and enjoy our gaming-related discussions. She was kind enough to go out of her way to offer advice and support awhile back, regarding someone I was interested in.

@RayofSun - Despite her attempts to torment me with the Baby Shark song and pull me to the dark side a.k.a. the Metric System, she is a Canadian I hold in very high regard. Doesn't play games or beat around the bush, but gets straight to the point. Dedicated, honest, hardworking and always exciting to chat with. She is the undisputed queen of randomness.

@brinny - Her love of tea is unparalleled, as is her personality, humor and compassion for others. Energetic, kind, and has a genuine love for God and His word.

@VMaeLove - Atemberaubend hübsch / niedlich, but there's so much more to her than that. She has a level of depth to her that is both rare and refreshing. Kind, blunt, wise, honest and has a wonderful sense of humor. I'm amazed at how God is working in her lately, and at her commitment to put Him first - even above her own interests. It's an inspiration to witness, and I look forward to seeing what else He does in her walk with Him. :oldthumbsup: I'll also be trying to stay on her good side from now on, to avoid getting beat up by her biker gang. ^_^

@SweetCarolina - My fellow wine connoisseur, who has disappeared as of late. Easy to get along with, and incredibly sweet / friendly. She was the first member I chatted with since returning to the forums around two years ago. She had a lasting, positive impact on many of us, and I miss her many interesting threads, as well as her usual forum takeovers. Hope to see you back soon, Jennie.

@Annalafrenchy7 - Her personality reminds me a lot of Multifavs, as she too is incredibly cute, sweet and humble. She has a large heart, is very intelligent and holds herself to a high standard. I miss chatting with her, but am hoping for success in her studies.

@bekkilyn - She's taken up martial arts classes and used to dress up like Hong Kong Phooey, how much more awesome can you get? ^_^ In all seriousness though, she is also very friendly, funny and insightful, even if we may not agree on certain things. =)

Wow! This post is really sweet. You wrote many kind and heartfelt compliments. I appreciate all that you said and you took the time write a post that would uplift so many on this site. Thank you Anthony. It's very fitting of your character to think of others and want to encourage everyone. I'm glad to have a friend like you.

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Wow! This post is really sweet. You wrote many kind and heartfelt compliments. I appreciate all that you said and you took the time write a post that would uplift so many on this site. Thank you Anthony. It's very fitting of your character to think of others and want to encourage everyone. I'm glad to have a friend like you.
No problem Ray, thank you for the kind words as well. :)

Upvote 0

JustSomeBloke

Unacceptable Fringe Minority
Site Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I’m a Type-A go-getter. Being home has altered my nature to some degree. According to Myers-Briggs and the Enneagram I should be a raving feminist who’s leaning in. :D

But I delight in pleasing and serving my Man. I’m trying to make sense of what that means for a believer. The desire to do well by him was hard wired into me before I understood the proverb echoing the same.
*sweeping generalisation alert*
There are huge numbers of people who have totally different and opposing personalities, depending on whether they are at work or at home. Those who are in a dominant position at work may desire to totally switch off at home, become very submissive, and let someone else make all the decisions. It's their way of relaxing and unwinding from the stress of work. And those who have few or no management responsibilities at work may enjoy being the boss at home.

• Agree
Reactions: Miles
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟991,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I did it.
I baked buns yesterday and they turned out soft and lovely and just like my Aunt's. As my dad said, now my new place is officially a home LOL.
However, one issue. I ran out of regular oil and swapped olive oil. So now the rest have a very very slight hint of olive oil... and I"m just not a fan. :/

I guess I'll just have to try again today... ^_^

Perhaps one day you might go on from teaching to becoming a bakery owner by trade, Miss Ray?

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Oops! Wrong threads :)
That's okay Ray, we'll forgive you....IF you let us try some of those delicious buns you baked.:eheh:^_^

And preferably not the ones with olive oil. ^_^

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟991,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am happy to announce that I have been crush-free for a few months! And if I am honest, it is such a freeing feeling. :heart::hibiscus:

Sure, sure ... Play it cool if you must, Miss Somber. ^-^

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,005,174.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I am happy to announce that I have been crush-free for a few months! And if I am honest, it is such a freeing feeling. :heart::hibiscus:

A few months only? Isn't that how you typically go through life?

Reactions: Somber
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I full heartedly agree. Taco Bell has the best dollar menu in fast food right now. Happy munching.

I know, right?? :D I love Taco Bell.

I will forever be obsessed with the Chicken Power Bowl :D

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know, right?? :D I love Taco Bell.

I will forever be obsessed with the Chicken Power Bowl :D
What did they call the woman who liked Mexican food?
Taco Belle

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
  • Friendly
Reactions: LadyOfMystery
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Me too. We're about to hang out a little later. Here's an artist's rendering of us chilling out.

Also in all seriousness as well while I do love tacos, I do in fact have a crush. :satisfied:
forever-alone-with-crush_o_246898.jpg

Upvote 0

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Sure, sure ... Play it cool if you must, Miss Somber. ^-^
I really am being completely honest!! ^_^ :heart: I had a few interesting experiences this last year because I was silly and decided to try online dating, one experience which kind of ripped my heart out, although it's back together and completely healed now, and then the other experience of getting to know someone just didn't feel right so it didn't work out. I have decided to just focus on life for now. I am learning to appreciate my solitude more and more; somehow after these last experiences being alone has grown to be very pleasant. I'd much rather be alone than with the wrong person. Sometimes I wonder if I am actually cut out for this sort of thing. :pray:

A few months only? Isn't that how you typically go through life?
Normally I rarely have crushes actually! It probably has been a bit longer than a few months actually haha!!
I have a crush..... On Tacos. :satisfied:
Okay, you win this thread!!!:ok::congrat:

Also in all seriousness as well while I do love tacos, I do in fact have a crush. :satisfied:
Oh my....must have more details...:comeon:

Upvote 0