Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Still no crush. My emotional hydraulic press is not operating currently.
None? I even promised to remember you like steak sandwiches. There's gotta be something!

Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟196,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
None? I even promised to remember you like steak sandwiches. There's gotta be something!
This is not a dating site, you rascal! Get out of here! :laughing:

Though it seems that I need to move to Michigan because there seems to be a lot of Christian single guys up there according to DragonFox. I hear there is a lot of inexpensive housing in Detroit. :p

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟831,428.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Though it seems that I need to move to Michigan because there seems to be a lot of Christian single guys up there according to DragonFox. I hear there is a lot of inexpensive housing in Detroit. :p
Guess where I live?

MICHIGAN!

• Haha
Reactions: sampa
Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟196,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
MICHIGAN!
That's why I made the joke. I actually don't know how to winterize or live in cold weather. This could be a strange adventure.

I also don't know how to be a pastor's wife or what that ministry entails lol. My primary ministries in the past have been caring for children and emotionally wounded people, even trying to evangelize the latter.

Anyway, it takes a long time for me to develop a crush. Give me another five years. :p Though I'm not sure I can take 5 years of these jokes. They are hilarious.

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟831,428.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
That's why I made the joke. I actually don't know how to winterize or live in cold weather. This could be a strange adventure.

I also don't know how to be a pastor's wife or what that ministry entails lol. My primary ministries in the past have been caring for children and emotionally wounded people, even trying to evangelize the latter.

Anyway, it takes a long time for me to develop a crush. Give me another five years. :p Though I'm not sure I can take 5 years of these jokes. They are hilarious.
*sets watch* you got it!

• Haha
Reactions: linux.poet
Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟196,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Ugh it's only been five minutes. This is gonna take a long time!
Given that you have approached a woman on a site that isn't even designed for dating, and said woman is probably ill-suited for your situation and ambitions, this is precisely the fate that you deserve. :p

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟831,428.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Given that you have approached a woman on a site that isn't even designed for dating, and said woman is probably ill-suited for your situation and ambitions, this is precisely the fate that you deserve. :p
I've been here 17 years and have seen numerous couples meet here, fall in love, get married, and remain happily married. I've been here so long they nominated me as the King of CF! All I need is a queen....there's a seat wide open. Just put on the ruby slippers, Cinderella.

^_^ this is fun! I'm glad you can tell I'm teasing

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟196,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I've been here so long they nominated me as the King of CF! All I need is a queen....there's a seat wide open. Just put on the ruby slippers, Cinderella.
What? :p Are you seriously going to appeal to my debate skill, love of online ministry, and closeted desires for ONLINE FORUM DOMINATION?! That is incredibly underhanded. :p Better hope those slippers come in 8 1/2 double wide, otherwise I won't need to go through you to become Queen of CF. I'll win that prize on my own fairly and squarely. *glares*

(In all seriousness, though, I'm sorry if I accidently gave you a crush on me because of what I posted, especially with my comments about food. That wasn't my intent, I was just having fun.

Crushes for me in the past have included ghost-like physical sensations, fear, and even a hallucination one time. I can't say I'm eager to inflict one on someone else. Though God has been healing me of them so they aren't as intense and uncomfortable, but yeah.)

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟831,428.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
What? :p Are you seriously going to appeal to my debate skill, love of online ministry, and closeted desires for ONLINE FORUM DOMINATION?! That is incredibly underhanded. :p Better hope those slippers come in 8 1/2 double wide, otherwise I won't need to go through you to become Queen of CF. I'll win that prize on my own fairly and squarely. *glares*

(In all seriousness, though, I'm sorry if I accidently gave you a crush on me because of what I posted, especially with my comments about food. That wasn't my intent, I was just having fun.

Crushes for me in the past have included ghost-like physical sensations, fear, and even a hallucination one time. I can't say I'm eager to inflict one on someone else. Though God has been healing me of them so they aren't as intense and uncomfortable, but yeah.)
No, no it's all good. I'm just having good fun.

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟121,220.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

I've been here 17 years and have seen numerous couples meet here, fall in love, get married, and remain happily married. I've been here so long they nominated me as the King of CF! All I need is a queen....there's a seat wide open. Just
You both are hilarious! It is true that people have met and married from this forum. I'm not sure all of them stayed together though. @Saucy Have you kept in touch with any of them?

Myself no crushes, but I do have sort of a date with an ultra marathoner. If nothing else we will be able to exchange good information and maybe even just past experiences. I had a video chat with him today, and he was a little taken aback of some of my life past experiences. He asked me if there isn't anything that I haven't done? This will be my actual first sort of date for the year.

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟121,220.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
No I don't know any singles. :(
I will continue prayers. I'm sorry that you have not formed in person friendships with other singles. I have single friends of both genders that I have no interest in dating but I think it's healthy to have those friendships. You never know if your friends could always introduce you to someone of interest. Even married people are good to form friendships with, you never know if somebody has a nice younger daughter or niece or other connection. Just brainstorming for you my friend.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Saucy

King of CF
Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟831,428.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You both are hilarious! It is true that people have met and married from this forum. I'm not sure all of them stayed together though. @Saucy Have you kept in touch with any of them?

Myself no crushes, but I do have sort of a date with an ultra marathoner. If nothing else we will be able to exchange good information and maybe even just past experiences. I had a video chat with him today, and he was a little taken aback of some of my life past experiences. He asked me if there isn't anything that I haven't done? This will be my actual first sort of date for the year.
Yes at least 5 that I know of. Haven't kept up with many of them as they tend to fall off the edge of the earth after getting married lol. But the ones I'm still in contact with are still married

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟121,220.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I honestly wouldn't mind meeting someone on here. I think it would be fairly nice.
Just never know. It's always possible. Never went on a date with anyone through here, but I have met up with two people. One female and one male. One of them is married now. 2008 and maybe in 2010.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟981,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I honestly wouldn't mind meeting someone on here. I think it would be fairly nice.

I had met up with Yankee Girl and TX Matt from here, once. They were good company. I hope Miss Somber would be willing to meet in person since she'd be nearby if I ever went to South Haven, Michigan to check things out since a branch of the company I work for exists up there. If the Lord ever reveals, perhaps, that He does not intend for me to go all the way to Canada, after all. In that case, it'd still be nice to be up North somewhere. ^-^

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟981,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Do you have a celebrity crush?

Sure do. Kathryn Prescott.

atriz-kathryn-prescott-em-cena-do-filme-juntos-para-sempre-1631241559553_v2_615x300-1200x900.png

:love2:

Cuuuuuute.

Upvote 0