British Columbia
✟1,006,803.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I am having that kind of "I want that" feeling regarding a certain girl who is a friend of my friend on social media. :confused2:

To what extent do you actually know the female in question?

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟837,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Time to spill it

91-918551_crush-orange-crush-orange-soda-hd-png-download.png

• Haha
Reactions: Petros2015
Upvote 0

VCR-2000

Dec 27, 2018
PA/New York
✟107,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I suppose you can't even verify her availability then? If that is the case, best to move on.
I know, I wasn't going to actually pursue her specifically. I mean I wish I had a girl like her.

Reactions: .Mikha'el.
Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,163,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
No crushes, although I think this one cashier might have a thing for me. She's young and pretty... but towers over me. Or maybe she's just sitting on a really high mat? It's Minnestoa though... 6+ women are not rare here, lol.

Reactions: mojoboy31
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟993,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have a Crush on someone. :):):):):oops::oops::oops::oops: He will never like me back though probably. :(:(:(:(

pyroar-f.png
pyroar-f.png

Kind of eager to know who this is, even if it's someone in another circle of your life and not at CF. ^-^

Is it me? :scratch::holy:
Dang, bro, you see that? Miss Lion just straight up laughed at your post. Who knew she could be so savage? :p

No crush for me, .... surprisingly. But I must say, I do feel the newest coworker, Mary, is very pretty. She has the mildest temperament I have seen of anyone here in a general sense, since Heidi who was at my lab for nine months or so back in 2019, and I always regarded her for her optimism and bright spirits. If there is one good thing about our longtime comrade T.R. leaving permanently in another week, it has been decided that Mary will take his place, so I will be able to work with her most days. I hope she gets along well in her new position in the lab ... and also doesn't get scared off by, well ... the rest of us, or by the lab section that I have to work in every day when Nel inevitably demands her to train there as well.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,163,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Currently want someone to stop crushing on me.

I honestly don't know why someone would develop such a strong crush on me in the first place. It's just stupid from my standpoint. Back in the day I used to attract nice/quiet girls... now it seems like I'm attracted the more obnoxious loud spoken ones.

• Friendly
Reactions: mojoboy31
Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟837,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Kind of eager to know who this is, even if it's someone in another circle of your life and not at CF. ^-^

Dang, bro, you see that? Miss Lion just straight up laughed at your post. Who knew she could be so savage? :p

No crush for me, .... surprisingly. But I must say, I do feel the newest coworker, Mary, is very pretty. She has the mildest temperament I have seen of anyone here in a general sense, since Heidi who was at my lab for nine months or so back in 2019, and I always regarded her for her optimism and bright spirits. If there is one good thing about our longtime comrade T.R. leaving permanently in another week, it has been decided that Mary will take his place, so I will be able to work with her most days. I hope she gets along well in her new position in the lab ... and also doesn't get scared off by, well ... the rest of us, or by the lab section that I have to work in every day when Nel inevitably demands her to train there as well.
But she didn't reply :ebil:

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,163,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Currently want someone to stop crushing on me.

I honestly don't know why someone would develop such a strong crush on me in the first place. It's just stupid from my standpoint. Back in the day I used to attract nice/quiet girls... now it seems like I'm attracted the more obnoxious loud spoken ones.

Not talking about anyone here mind you.

Just been dealing with a woman for months who has emotional issues. It just amazes me that her feelings don't seem to go away.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,163,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I honestly wonder if anyone ever had a crush on me or had feelings for me...i doubt it

I'm sure people have.

While I do not understand it and cannot have crushes of my own... it seems like other people do, and it's like an infectious disease.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟242,681.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I'm sure people have.

While I do not understand it and cannot have crushes of my own... it seems like other people do, and it's like an infectious disease.
Oh, interesting.

I do not consider myself attractive at all.....

...so are you asexual then? if you don't have crushes? if you don't mind me asking

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,163,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Oh, interesting.

I do not consider myself attractive at all.....

...so are you asexual then? if you don't have crushes? if you don't mind me asking

I don't know what you look like, but unattractive people get crushed on all the time. Especially for men. Men tend to be able to make it up with personality, finances and etc.

I'm not asexual. Sometimes I think I might be aromantic, although I can feel romantic in certain ways.

Upvote 0