United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Shut up, please.

You two have more chemistry than a science lab. A blind man could see that you two were meant to be together.
Lol Im not even a blip on her romance radar.

Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟241,469.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Haha. I swear, that blip will turn out to be someone I least expect. I just know it. Lol
giphy_s.gif

Upvote 0

Squeakers

Cat and music lover.
Dec 21, 2007
Way in the back, off to the left.
✟70,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
So...I had a chance to give my number to Mr Gamestop...but I missed it...and then felt like a total loser afterwards.

For as outgoing and bubbly as I can be, it's amazing how shy I can be around someone I might like....

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,032.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So...I had a chance to give my number to Mr Gamestop...but I missed it...and then felt like a total loser afterwards.

For as outgoing and bubbly as I can be, it's amazing how shy I can be around someone I might like....

No need to feel like a loser, Miss Squeakers. Just go back there and try again next time. :)

Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟241,469.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

maybe phone number is just too intimidating? You could maybe try a gamer tag or something like that -- or just be like, "so hey, last time I was here, we were talking about...." get yourself back to the opportunity, and try not to chicken out.

Upvote 0

Paulie079

Site Supporter
May 5, 2014
✟238,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I find that crushes get me into trouble lol. I joined the missions team at my church because it was led at the time by someone I was interested in (shush, you know you would do it too lol), and now it's like another thing in a whole list of busyness I have going on.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,032.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
joined the missions team at my church because it was led at the time by someone I was interested in (shush, you know you would do it too lol),

Oh, no judging. I can totally see myself doing that, too.

When you said that, it reminded me of a time in college when the girl I loved had invited me to join the same student organization as she had long been a part of, the Association of Baptist Students. (We were not exclusive by denomination though despite the name, mind you :) ) One year I had been inspired by my friends at the ABS and their amiable attitudes as Christians that i secoded to take that next step in maturing my faith by joining one of their ministry teams. The one that one of our adult leaders suggested to me according to my personality was one that she was also a part of, and I did not know until after accepting the proposal to join the team. I knew my heart was in the right place this time despite my love for her, but, admittedly I was worried she would think crossly of me over this, that she would think thus was just some cheap attempt on my part to "get closer" to her in ways, even though I myself was confident - despite my love-struckness (is that a word?) over her for years - that this was not my reason for wanting to join the ministry team and do more specific services to our college community as a believer for a change. .... Now that I remember, it turns out I had done her a disservice in being afraid of her ill opinion over it. She just smiled and said, perfectly calm like this was another, everyday conversation between normal buddies, "Look, William, I understand how you feel about me. I am totally cool with this. There is no reason for me not to be."

Well, thank you for giving me the benefit of the doubt when you did. :angel:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

WileyCoyote

Contributor
Dec 4, 2007
✟54,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I have a HUGE crush on a girl at my job. Unfortunately, she went "on call" and they never call her in, so I never see her anymore. Makes me think I will never see her again. Breaks my heart. :(

She has no clue I have a crush on her (according to a good friend of hers). I didn't want to tell her because I didn't want to make things awkward between us at work if she didn't feel the same way. Now I am kinda kicking myself because I may never see her again and I DIDN'T tell her.

Ah, I'll get over it. . .in time.

• Friendly
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.