Magnolia, AR
✟990,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's not you, is it? I'm really rather clueless about this one.

I doubt that. Alas, I lost my chance with the good Jennie Amber three years ago. ^-^

Last edited:
Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,004,874.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I doubt that. I lost my chance with the good Jennie Amber three years ago. ^-^

I knew you'd split, but anything's possible. I was just going through names in my head.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟990,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟990,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You're going to get me into trouble, haha. :p @Multifavs will never give me her secret pumpkin pie recipe now. :(

If she does not, then I shall take the blame willingly and go on to make due atonement as a knight must. ... For no one should be denied the pumpkin pie made by the hands of a good lady like Multifavs. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If she does not, then I shall take the blame willingly and go on to make due atonement as a knight must. ... For no one should be denied the pumpkin pie made by the hands of a good lady like Multifavs. :)
In actuality, there may or may not be members who I admire, but I have to really get to know someone over time before deciding if I like them lol. I'll never admit who they are though, NEVER.

Also, as a side note, use caution when picking up supplies at an arts & crafts store.

Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟240,769.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I have a crush on a girl. I don't know if she's available, but her coworker is friends with me, so I might be able to ask them. Catch is, they will probably tell their coworker which may or may not work in my favor.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

For who can resist his will?
Aug 18, 2015
✟327,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have a crush on a girl. I don't know if she's available, but her coworker is friends with me, so I might be able to ask them. Catch is, they will probably tell their coworker which may or may not work in my favor.

Might as well ask her out if thats the case. At least this way you might have a chance with her compared to her coworkers spilling the beans.

Upvote 0

Servant68

Sleepless 300 miles from Seattle
Jun 30, 2015
The Pacific Northwest
✟73,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Catch is, they will probably tell their coworker which may or may not work in my favor.
Oh they'll tell...

Just happened to me this week. Absolutely drop-dead gorgeous recently divorced lady at work in her early 40's that looks like a cross between Jessica Alba and Eva Mendes (seriously, that pretty). Was talking to her friend and somehow Jessica Mendes came up in conversation and I said that she was just an amazingly attractive woman and far out of my league.

Passed Jessica Mendes yesterday in a hallway at work as she was leaving and she was all giggly and smiles and saying "bye" as we passed each other.

She knows. Her friend absolutely told her what I said. So far, it seems to be a good thing.

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟150,582.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I'm seriously starting to think she has a crush on my snowman, lol. :p I can't blame her though, he is quite epic.
Who is "she" in this case, though? @SweetCarolina ,

.... or perhaps @Multifavs ?

Heyooooo!!!:ahah:
Hahaha. :muahah: Anthony7's snowman is pretty cool, but if I fell in love with him...well, I'd just get my heart broken when he melted. :p

Don't worry though, this pie-baking knightess makes pies for everyone! :satisfied:

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hahaha. :muahah: Anthony7's snowman is pretty cool, but if I fell in love with him...well, I'd just get my heart broken when he melted. :p

Don't worry though, this pie-baking knightess makes pies for everyone! :satisfied:
Yeah, I guess he is pretty "cool". ;)

Going to try to buy more Christmas gifts today...and hopefully won't be overrun by pretty girls like I was yesterday. :confused:

Last edited:
Upvote 0