Do you agree with Pres. Trump's decision to support DACA for und. immigrants?

Do you support Pres. Trump's decision to keep DACA?

• Yes, I support DACA

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • No, I do not support DACA

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Maybe, Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
AArsu2x.img

Do you agree with Pres. Trump's decision to support DACA for und. immigrants?

Deporting almost a million "dreamers" would provide international terrorist groups, like ISIS, with a huge pool of potential recruits who were disillusioned with America.

Young people are searching for their "niche," their purpose in life, and if America isn't prepared to fulfil that need, there are plenty of "bad actors" out there who will be more than willing to fill that vacuum!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
You seem to not realize stricter laws has been tried and failed. Hispanics are not all illegal and they vote.

And a large percentage are Catholic or other Christian groups.
They obey the laws and want others to obey them too.

Upvote 0

curiouskay

Jun 10, 2017
dallas
✟39,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Then
ban them from receiving state or government aid of any
kind, including schooling and medical care, other than
emergency care. Ban them from buying or renting property,
also with hefty fines that would bankrupt offenders.

God, I cannot believe the statement above came from a fellow American citizen.

“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.”

No, wait, to hell with them; I got mine so why should I care?

• Prayers
Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
And a large percentage are Catholic or other Christian groups.
They obey the laws and want others to obey them too.
I remember they wanted to make illegal boarder crossing a felony. A spontaneous movement started by grade school kids, via social media, stopped it. No law is supposed to be retroactive, so whatever was legal and acceptable before is in the past. Now you let people know, if you come here illegally and we catch you, you are going back to your country of origin. If you have a child here that child is a citizen not a visa and definitely should never warrant amnesty. If that causes a problem for your family that's your problem.

The federal government says it’s reviewing its birthright citizenship policy and, in consultation with the provinces and territories, will try to address the birth tourism problem “down the road in an appropriate way.” Here’s an idea: how about we stop lavishing our home-and-native assets on newborns unless their mothers have spent a few years in the country, preferably as landed immigrants or citizens themselves; instead, let’s issue one-way, exit-only, good-for-travel-back-to-the-motherland documents for the infants. Canadian citizenship shouldn’t be a freebie to anyone whose mother waddles through the airport arrivals lounge.(Jan Wong: Canada’s birthright citizenship policy makes us a nation of suckers. Toronto Life)
Let's adopt Mexico's immigration laws, that seems fair.

“All right, immigration proposals under discussion. Let me add mine to the mix. I want to call this proposal the Limbaugh Laws. …First, if you immigrate to the United States of America, you must speak the native language. You have to be a professional or an investor. [America is] not going to take unskilled workers…There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools, no special ballots for elections, no government business will be conducted in your native language. Foreigners will not have the right to vote…nor will they ever be allowed to hold political office. According to the Limbaugh Laws, if you're in our country, you cannot be a burden to taxpayers. You are not entitled, ever, to welfare, to food stamps, or other government goodies. You can come if you invest here, but it must be an amount equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage. If you don't know have that amount of money, you can't come and invest. You have to stay home. If you do come and you want to buy land, okay, but we're going to restrict your options. You will not be allowed to buy waterfront property in the United States. That will be reserved for citizens naturally born in this country.”

“In fact, as a foreigner, you must relinquish individual rights to property… Another thing. You don't have the right to protest when you come here. You're allowed no demonstrations, you cannot wave a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies, or you get sent home. You're a foreigner. You shut your mouth or you get out, and if you come here illegally, you go straight to jail and we're going to hunt you down 'til we find you.”

“I can imagine many of you think that the Limbaugh Laws are pretty harsh. I imagine today some of you probably are going, "Yeah! Yeah!" Well, let me tell you this, folks. Every one of the laws I just mentioned are actual laws of Mexico, today. I just read you Mexican immigration law. That's how the Mexican government handles immigrants to their country.” (Limbaugh Immigration Laws)
I don't like the big blow hard and certainly don't subscribe to his brand of politics but he is right about this one.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.”

My ancestors were French Indian on my dads side and Irish on my mom's side. They came here legally and that is what that poem, which is not a law, was memorializing. I've worked with a lot of Burmese immigrants, there are something like 15,000 to 20,000 of them in Indiana, that come, usually fleeing religious persecution. I work with two ladies from Sudan who wear their traditional dresses along with the head gear. Three Mexicans and one of the hardest working women I've ever seen from Porto Rico. I have no problem with them because the all have visas. When I was in the Army I seen a number of soldiers on a fast track to citizenship including my Squad Leader when I was acting Section Sargent in Afghanistan. They did their job and I never heard a single complaint regarding their country of origin because they all had visas and they did their job.

Bear in mind this is about illegal immigration:

This report estimates the annual costs of illegal immigration at the federal, state and local level to be about $113 billion; nearly $29 billion at the federal level and $84 billion at the state and local level. The study also estimates tax collections from illegal alien workers, both those in the above-ground economy and those in the underground economy. (The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers (2013)
The situation in 2016 was not improving it was getting worse:

Deporting the country’s estimated 11 million illegal immigrants would cost nearly $125 billion, but allowing them to remain in the U.S. could cost taxpayers far more, according to a new report being released Thursday by a think tank that wants to see stricter immigration limits.​

Steven A. Camarota, research director at the Center for Immigration Studies, crunched the numbers and found that the current population of illegal immigrants will drain nearly $750 billion from taxpayers over their lifetimes — amounting to six times the deportation costs. (Illegal immigrants cost taxpayers nearly $750 billion over lifetime: Report. Washington Times)
More then anything else this is why Trump is President and England is no longer a part of the European Union.

Upvote 0

curiouskay

Jun 10, 2017
dallas
✟39,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
More then anything else this is why Trump is President and England is no longer a part of the European Union.

Trump is president because Russia and others hacked into our selectorial system manipulating the data. They also flooded our media with “false” accusations of misconduct by Hillary and associates. It was and is being proven to be from foreign sabotage.

Folks, Hillary is going to run again. And when she is elected, she will drain the swamp dry.

The truth will set you free

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,756.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hillary is a crock who should be jailed for life for treason. President Trump Was elected by me and others fed up with obama trying to completely destroy America
Yep, Obama tried to destroy America by helping to restore our economy to the greatest in the world after the Republicans buried us in the worst recession since the Great Depression.
He restored the world's faith in America that had dwindled to the lowest point since before WWII because of the Republican great lie machine which brought us into another war resulting in the deaths hundreds of thousands of Iraqi deaths.

As a Christian, he has been married to one woman and one only and is a very good family man with good over all values.

While YOU are responsible for an adulterous, egotistical, bigoted, sexual deviate who has been married three times and had numerous adulterous affairs and who is responsible for dropping America intoa lower position in the world than Bush took it. Good for you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yep, Obama tried to destroy America by helping to restore our economy to the greatest in the world after the Republicans buried us in the worst recession since the Great Depression.
He restored the world's faith in America that had dwindled to the lowest point since before WWII because of the Republican great lie machine which brought us into another war resulting in the deaths hundreds of thousands of Iraqi deaths.

As a Christian, he has been married to one woman and one only and is a very good family man with good over all values.

While YOU are responsible for an adulterous, egotistical, bigoted, sexual deviate who has been married three times and had numerous adulterous affairs and who is responsible for dropping America into a lower position in the world than Bush took it. Good for you.

QFT, especially that last paragraph about Trump. As I said before, it is truly astonishing just how many conservative evangelicals support a man like him, let alone defend him or even try to justify his depraved, irrational, and narcissistic behavior. If he was the best candidate conservative evangelicals could produce to represent them politically, even spiritually, then they have truly lost their way.

Reactions: Yarddog
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump is president because Russia and others hacked into our selectorial system manipulating the data. They also flooded our media with “false” accusations of misconduct by Hillary and associates. It was and is being proven to be from foreign sabotage.

Folks, Hillary is going to run again. And when she is elected, she will drain the swamp dry.

The truth will set you free

I sincerely hope Hillary doesn't win if she runs again because I think she's almost as corrupt and vile as Donald Trump is. It's a close second anyway. However, I would like to see a few potential third party candidates begin to win some national elections, which would hopefully infiltrate and eventually bring down the dominating and corrupt political monopoly of the Republican and Democratic parties.

Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
QFT, especially that last paragraph about Trump. As I said before, it is truly astonishing just how many conservative evangelicals support a man like him, let alone defend him or even try to justify his depraved, irrational, and narcissistic behavior. If he was the best candidate conservative evangelicals could produce to represent them politically, even spiritually, then they have truly lost their way.

I might feel better about supporting a Christian gentleman for the Presidency, but unfortunately George Wallace and Pat Buchanan's political careers have already come and gone, and America doesn't have the luxury of waiting around for another generation to see if somebody else shows up. When a opportunity to pull the US from the destructive course it has been on shows up, you take it.

"Did you ever think you'd live to see anchor babies discussed on TV every night? H1-B visas replacing American workers? Illegal alien murderers? Mexican rapists?

Could you ever have imagined that instead of Republicans weeping over illegal aliens "living in the shadows," we'd see them assailing one another for having once supported amnesty?

It's all Trump. Everything we've been begging politicians to talk about for the past decade, Donald Trump has brought up with a roar.

But the conservative Miss Grundys complain that Trump isn't satisfactory. They say he's "not a serious person"; he's "a clown," a "vulgarian"; he's not a "constitutional conservative" -- you know, like the people who ignore the Constitution on "natural born citizen."

This is not an election about who can check off the most boxes on a conservative policy list, or even about who is the best or nicest person. This is an election about saving the concept of America, an existential election like no other has ever been. Anyone who doesn't grasp this is part of the problem, not part of the solution.

The nitpickers are like the cartoon of Diogenes looking over the man before him, and saying: "I was hoping for a taller honest man."

You're not getting a "taller honest man." Trump is our only shot to save America, if there's still time.

Only a TV reality show celebrity, self-financing brash billionaire, who is perfectly comfortable in front of a gaggle of microphones and loves to hit back, could do what Trump is doing.

Until Trump rose like a phoenix, Mitt Romney was the best we ever had on immigration. Close your eyes and try to imagine Romney saying the things Trump is about immigration. It quickly becomes apparent why no one else could wage this campaign and survive the attacks -- except Trump."

-Ann Coulter, "I Was Hoping For A Taller Honest Man"

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

Actually, why should I want them to stay?
Did they bother to come here or remain here legally?
Why should any of our tax dollars go to illegals,
when their own countries should be paying for them?
Our economy is tanking, being held together with scotch
tape and cheap dollars. It is going to bust, and soon. We
can't afford to keep subsidizing the world.

• Agree
Reactions: Tutorman
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Sorry folks but d-trump will be impeached before the end of the year & I can only hope he spends a few days in jail.

b.t.w. the "d" stands for "dump"

The dump-Trumpers are the Congressmen of both parties
who will be the ones in prison or out of work soon.

Our President isn't going anywhere.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
When I see a post that is nothing less than retarded hate for self serving reasons lacking of real facts I see it.

may you and yours live long and prosper :)-

If you are over 30 and have no idea why the Clintons
and Obama should be in prison, then you may need
to study history and the Constitution.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
There will be a trade off for making the DACA deal (if made).

Trump knows well how to do this.

He is getting exactly what he planned for and wants (otherwise no deal).

M-Bob

• Agree
Reactions: pat34lee
Upvote 0

curiouskay

Jun 10, 2017
dallas
✟39,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
.,.,why the Clintons
and Obama should be in prison.

I honestly believe you are just spitting out one liners your handlers told you to say. There is no reason why the two should go to jail, period. I'm 67 and have been around and never, never saw what you claim. For this reason I will not just assume you are right as so many do; while being oblivious to the real facts.

Get your fact sheets out and prove your point of view & if you refuse or are unable please pass my posts and do not respond to them; OK

Upvote 0