Do you agree with Pres. Trump's decision to support DACA for und. immigrants?

Do you support Pres. Trump's decision to keep DACA?

• Yes, I support DACA

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • No, I do not support DACA

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Maybe, Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I honestly believe you are just spitting out one liners your handlers told you to say. There is no reason why the two should go to jail, period. I'm 67 and have been around and never, never saw what you claim. For this reason I will not just assume you are right as so many do; while being oblivious to the real facts.

Get your fact sheets out and prove your point of view & if you refuse or are unable please pass my posts and do not respond to them; OK

From Whitewater to Benghazi: A Clinton-Scandal Primer

Gingrich: Clinton broke law with foreign foundation giving

Did Bill Clinton, Mayor Walsh Break Massachusetts Voting Laws for Hillary?

http://thefederalist.com/2016/10/17...summary-proves-hillary-clinton-broke-the-law/

http://www.trueactivist.com/crimina...sident-obama-broke-the-law-during-presidency/

Upvote 0

curiouskay

Jun 10, 2017
dallas
✟39,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
President Trump. And you are going to be disappointed when he goes nowhere and only gains followers.

if believing this helps you sleep at night then by all means believe it and in the process have a great night's sleep

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟838,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
if believing this helps you sleep at night then by all means believe it and in the process have a great night's sleep
You're the one believing in fantasy. Trump hasn't broken any laws. No evidence has come forward saying that he has. You think in the next three months all the investigations will close, he will be found guilty (of what crime, you still haven't said, as there's nothing he's done that's illegal), tried, both Congress and Senate will quickly impeach and get him out of office...all in the next few months? Someone is doing a bit of wishful thinking.

Upvote 0

curiouskay

Jun 10, 2017
dallas
✟39,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
(of what crime, you still haven't said, as there's nothing he's done that's illegal).

Colluding with the Russians for self-serving reasons makes him a spy for a foreign country. He could be charged with treason

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

curiouskay

Jun 10, 2017
dallas
✟39,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Then why isn't Hillary in prison?

If she had committed a "crime" she would be charged for that crime and since she has not committed a crime she will not be charged for a crime. In fact she is going to run in the next election, win the election and then you will really see the swamp drained bone dry.

While trump sits in jail for obstruction of evidence. Maybe even charged for treason'
I am not sure what the penalty is for treason?

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
If she had committed a "crime" she would be charged for that crime and since she has not committed a crime she will not be charged for a crime. In fact she is going to run in the next election, win the election and then you will really see the swamp drained bone dry.

While trump sits in jail for obstruction of evidence. Maybe even charged for treason'
I am not sure what the penalty is for treason?

This conversation is over. Going further will only
cause somebody to get reported; probably me.

Upvote 0