Do women appreciate Men who do what's Necessary ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

salt-n-light

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2017
Rosedale
✟165,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I'm finding it difficult to find a Women that can respect that I will always work 80 to 100hr work weeks it's very normal to me. I've had some humbling and life altering experiences and it is absolutely critical that I keep progressing forward. It seems Women think that If I can not make time for them that their not appreciated and that I come off as being selfish.

Definition Of Working = Business Owner + PT Job And Pursuing My Bachelors Degree International Business Liberty U Online and Training for an Iron-Man 140.6

Recovering From: Bankruptcy

God Always Gets The Glory

The credentials can only carry you so far when it comes to women, if your spirit ain't right.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I'm finding it difficult to find a Women that can respect that I will always work 80 to 100hr work weeks it's very normal to me. I've had some humbling and life altering experiences and it is absolutely critical that I keep progressing forward. It seems Women think that If I can not make time for them that their not appreciated and that I come off as being selfish.

Definition Of Working = Business Owner + PT Job And Pursuing My Bachelors Degree International Business Liberty U Online and Training for an Iron-Man 140.6

That doesn't sound like an ideal marriage ---- just a tad extreme. Why can't you postpone marriage?

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,476,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

It doesn't sound like this is the season of your life to try to share with a woman.

Sounds like this should be a season of abstinence for you.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,932.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single

Pretty much the same here. I'm also recovering from losing all my life savings, and currently running a tiny business.

Sometimes I work 80+ hrs too inc weekends. My days off are variable, depending entirely on the workload.

The necessity of financial stability seem paramount these days.... It's not like I chose this life. If I happen to be a citizen of Denmark, I won't be working this hard!! I'd probably hike the mountains all day because of their incredibly generous welfare system!

Hollywood films seem to villify / lookdown on men who aren't able to spend enough time with wife or children due to work. It's a naive / childish perspective ignorant of the options or consequences of not having enough money or lack of financial stability.

To be honest I don't like the concept of money at all even though I work hard and try to make a little more. But things that conspire in our society to make it virtually a god, makes it harder to live with less of it. It is mostly a tool of the devil and we have to live in this evil world. That's the truth people should wake up to and stop living in the fantasy of wrong expectations.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.