Do we live near the last days? What does Revelation 18 mean?

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Seems to me scripture reveals Babylon is a city and not the earth ....perhaps Babylon is yet to exist ...
Hello brother, Babylon in the end time is a Metaphor for the whole world, and it can be proven via the scriptures. Remember in the Statue the head of Gold is Babylon. We can prove God sees the Whole World as Babylon which = Satan's Dark Kingdom on Earth. Thus when Jesus Conquers, Babylon falls.

Rev. 16:19 And the great city(Jerusalem/EARTHQUAKE) was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell (Babylon FALLS): and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

So my brother who are these NATIONS that FALL ? Because God sees them as Babylon, and gives them his Wrath. Well of course the 6th Vial tells us exactly who thee Nations are.

Rev. 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

So who does God see as Babylon brother? Well the Beast (President of Europe) and his 10 Kings or Presidents of 10 European Countries. The Kings of the East (I think its Iran & Iraq not China) and rest of the world (Kings of the WHOLE EARTH). So Babylon represents both of the European Kingdoms/Empires that were a Beast (Greece and Rome) and Persia and the original Babylon plus the REST OF THE WORLD !! Babylon is thus seen by God as Wickedness !! After God Raptures the Church, thus for the final 3.5 years of the 70th Week, God rains down Judgment on this Wicked World, not on ONE CITY Brother.

Zechariah 5:5-11 reveals a house or temple is to be build for "wickedness" in the land of "Shinar"...ie Babylon

It will be build by 2 women (symbolic of 2 religions or 2 nations) in the land of "Shinar"....ie Babylon....

Zechariah predicts the rise of wickedness from Babylon ...thus an actual location . ..an actual city

And the false religion yet to come from there will be Babylon herself exposed and from there she will reign over the future 10 kingdoms for a season until the antichrist comes and takes control over the 10 kingdoms to destroy her ...

Zechariah was living around 520 BC because he was writing his book at the time that Darius was King in Persia. Babylon had been defeated, but it was still a major city where Wickedness flowed from. Alexander the Great made his home there and was going to make it his Capital but of course he up a died. So the False Religious center of the world still thrived, and thus Zechariah writing about its wickedness in his day is not surprising brother. You seem tho think Babylon just went away when it fell, but it didn't.

Babylon is the mother of harlots ...she gave birth to false religions of the world ....It is the mother who is to be punished so not necessarily the harlots .... I don't see where in scripture shows the harlots being punished with her.
Perhaps you can point that out for me...

True, but you are not getting Gods OVERALL POINT here brother, the MOTHER will be Judged, and the Mother of All False Religion is FALSE RELIGION itself. In other words God is going to destroy the CONCEPT of Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz, whereby all Mystery False Religions sprang from.

MYSTERY BABYLON EXPOSED:

Nimrod = sun god
Semiramis = moon goddess, the mother and wife of Nimrord
Tammuz = the son of good.

The Ancient Babylonian god Nebo = Nabu = Nimrod = Ba'al this is the BIRTH of the Occult. It all leads back to Nimrod, and it even goes back further to Cain in reality. The MARK OF CAIN !!

So we have Nimrod the sun god, Semiramis the moon god and Tammuz the son of god. Nimrod communicated with the Spirit World of course. They preformed human sacrifices, he was seen as god, he challenged Gods authority. Now Shem, abhorred or hated these abominations and he killed Nimrod, cut him up in pieces and sent him to all the cities Nimrod ruled over to show that he was NOT GOD!! He wanted the people to stop doing what they were doing and to start worshiping and obeying God again. This threw a kink in Satan's plans. BUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT ?

Semiramis happened !! The Mother of Harlots. She was the wife of Cush and the mother of Nimrod, she claimed to be divinely born. She married Nimrod after Cush lost power, her own son. After Nimrod was killed she became pregnant and told everyone it was the "Spirit of Nimrod" that impregnated her. (LOL, LOL). She claimed she was having a "Virgin Birth" from the spirit of Nimrod.

Her son was going to be the Savior to defeat the serpent when in reality they were worshiping the serpent. She managed to get them to believe that Nimrod ascended to the sun, and she conceived via the sun rays. He was to now be worshiped as Baal, the Sun-god. She made herself a goddess and claimed that she was divinely created, she was in effect the moon-goddess. She had them believing she came from the moon in a giant moon egg.

The queen of Babylon aka Semiramis became known as the moon-goddess Ishtar. Tammuz was the Son of god or the Sun-god REBORN !! He was killed by a wild pig, Semiramis, now Ishtar stated that he ascended to the sun like his father and they now are a union. Semiramis/Ishtar continued on with her false religious worship and sacrifices, but because of Shem and their constant defeat by God they CHANGED TACTICS, what was once done out in the open would now be done IN SECRET. The Secret Societies so to speak. All of these dark practices would henceforth be done in the dark, it would become a MYSTERY, only completely revealed unto those that were WORTHY !! You know, the high priests and priestesses. Some say the Free Masons etc. etc.

So now you know what the MYSTERY RELIGION was/is. This is how it was Created. But alas, this Mystery Religion spread amongst all the ancient empires of Babylon, Egypt, Persia, Greece and Rome, this is what Paganism is. The stories may change, the name of the gods may change, but there are ALWAYS THREE CENTRAL FIGURES with a very specific structure.

The Father god who is the Sun-god.
The Mother god who is the Moon-goddess.
The Son of god who is the Sun-god REBORN.

Babylon had Nimrod, Semiramis, and Tammuz.

Egypt had Ra, Isis and Horus.

Greece had Zeus, Artemis and Adonis

Rome had Jupiter, Dianna and Apollo.

The Nordic's had Odin, Joro and Thor.

The Hindu's had Vishnu, Chandra and Krishna

Satan seeks to confuse and deceive of course. He knew the SEED would bruise his heel (Die and be Resurrected) and thus bruise the Serpents head. So he knew there had to be a Virgin Birth and a death and resurrection to take away the sins of all mankind, so he set out to copy/imitate and deceive the masses with his MYSTERY RELIGION or with ALL FALSE RELIGION worldwide.

So ALL FALSE RELIGION will be Judged hence the Harlot = False Religion.

Babylon is FALSE GOVERNANCE or Mankind following Satan. See Luke ch. 4, Satan told Jesus if you will bow down and worship me ALL OF THESE Kingdoms will be yours, because they are GIVEN UNTO ME and I do as I will with them !!

The Beast Gov. of the Anti-Christ (his 10 Kings) will DESTROY the Harlot (ALL FALSE RELIGION) because n order for the Beast to be Worshiped as the ONLY GOD they understand you have to wipe out Islam and all religions !!

What confuses most people is the FOUR DESCRIPTIONS in the VISION that are just meant to describe the Harlot. I call them descriptors. The Vision is only four verses, thus in Rev. 17:18 the Angel tells John to remember what he SAW as that GREAT CITY !! (False Religious Harlot).

Rev. 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

DESCRIPTOR #1: So who is the HARLOT ? Well she was a MYSTERY but the Angel in verse 7 says come, I will tell you the MYSTERY of the Harlot and the Beast she rides, thus in Rev. 17:8-18 we are EXPLAINED what the Mystery of the Harlot & the Beast is, so its no longer a Mystery, and as you can see above, I explain Mystery Babylon in a more in depth fashion, so to speak.

DESCRIPTOR #2 Babylon the Great is where False Religion sprang forth from, thus she has always been co-mingled with False Governance, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome all served False gods as does Islam nowadays and all religions that serve not Jesus Christ.

DESCRIPTOR #3 Mother of Harlots, Semiramis and the False Religion that came from Babylon is the Mother of all False Religion. God wants us to know where it came from.

DESCRIPTOR #4 Abominations of the Earth, we all know God is a JEALOUS God, thus its always been an Abomination unto God when any human being serves another god.

So the Harlot is DESCRIBED unto us through associations and descriptions, she is not a GREAT CITY, she just sprang forth from and flourished in Babylon, she went underground (Shem killed Nimrod) to keep Gods people from wiping her out thus shes a MYSTERY, or was a Mystery, she is the Mother of False Religions as you can see via all the COPY CAT Religions just like the one Semiramis thrust upon the world. And lastly, she is an Abomination, because after all, All False Religion is an Abomination unto God !!

She is not a City brother, that is just one of her Four Descriptions.

I have a Thread on Babylon......

Babylon, The Harlot and the Seven Headed Beast Explained

https://www.christianforums.com/thr...and-the-seven-headed-beast-explained.7980377/

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: dfw69
Upvote 0

RACarvalho

Jun 15, 2017
Columbus
✟17,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
A woman means a Religion - the true church is the Bride of the lamb.
A harlot means she sells herself for money - So it is a religion that defiled herself for money * Maybe lead by the "Son of perdition" (Antichrist) which was the term used to ref. to Judas that sold his Master for $$$???
Mistery - Nobody knew who she would be until it is revealed.
Mother of Harlots - Give birth other harlots (Church) like her.
is drunk with the Saints blood - Kill the saints
Rides the beast - The political system of 10 nations carry her...
The horns of that beast will make her desolate and naked - The leaders of those nations will rebel and strip her of her elevated position....
There is no other religion in the Human history that fulfill all the above (except the striping process that is going on since 1798) other than the Roman Catholic Church....

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Where in the Revelation verses is the beginning of the 7 years, to you?
God doesn't give us dates per se. But since the Raptured Church should be in the Marriage Chambers for 7 years as is the Jewish tradition (7 days), therefore I see the Rapture as the start of the 70th week, thus we return with Jesus after a 7 year stay in Heaven.

The Rapture is not shown in Revelation per se, besides the Rev. 4:1 verse where John is taken to Heaven, I think he will be raised and taken there just as he saw in the future. Then we see the Church/Bride in Rev. 4:4 with White Raiment (Robes) on and in Rev. 5:9 and in Rev. 7:9-17 we are told these came forth out of every nation on earth, via the Church Age Tribulation.

So Rev. 4:1 is the Rapture, we see the Church in Heaven (Rev. 4:4 and 5:9) just before the Seals are opened at the midway point. We again are shown the Jews that repented (144,000 = at least a couple Million Jews because 1/3 of 6 Million is 2 Million) in Rev. ch. 7, they are Fleeing Judea and thus God via an Angel states, SEAL (PROTECT) the Jews (144,000 or ALL Israel) before you start with the Trumpet Judgments !! Thus the Sea, Land (earth) nor any Tree should be damaged until the Jews get to Petra, or are protected (SEALED by God).

Rev. 7:1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. 2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, 3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

NOW THINK !! There are three Woes, but there are FOUR ANGELS that hurt the earth, seas and trees via the First Four Trumpet judgments in Rev. ch. 8. To be brief, think tress and grasses burned up, sea turned to blood, drinking waters poisoned, sea creatures die, shops destroyed, the sun and moon give not their light ad the stars fall from heaven.

So Israel are PROTECTED, ALL Israel that repent, its not 144,000, that just stands for 12 x 12 x 12 and thus it means FULLNESS !! In Rev. 18 God calls Israel to COME OUT OF HER (Babylon) my people that you receive not of her plagues (SAME EVENT/THING).

The Beast comes forth in Seal number 1, thus it is the Midway point when he reneges on all of his AGREEMENTS of Peace.

That's what I wrote, if you read it.
Not day 1260, but when he comes into the middleeast following Gog/Magog to take over the decimated middle east countries for the oil, while claiming to do so to maintain peace and stability in the region. That's at the start of the 7 years, not in the middle.

That's just it brother, he goes forth to conquer only when Jesus opens the first seal. And yes, of course that happens in the Middle of the week, thus he reneges on his deals at the same time. He is never King of Israel, this your whole concept is thrown off. He Conquers Israel and all the nations around Israel at the same time.

RT, you have an erroneous idea that the rider on the white horse is the Antichrist invading Israel, an enemy to Israel, which you are reasoning the rider on the white horse is in the middle of the seven years. But that is not what the case.

Riding a white horse, he is seen as the messiah, not an invader to Israel. The comparison is to Jesus riding the white horse in Revelation 19, the true messiah.

The leader of the EU brings his EU army into the middle east, after God has destroyed Gog/Magog armies, and takes over the middle east , in similitude to the occupation of Germany following WWII. Any resistance he meets in those countries, he quickly puts down. Which will have the effect of establishing peace in the middle east.

He will be a Jew, and the Jews will think he is the messiah.

He is the Anti-Christ and 90-95 percent of Christendom agree with me brother, so the bad assumption is yours. He is seen as a CONQUEROR Rev. 6:2...........and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Jesus CONQUERS when he returns..........The Beast CONQUERS !! You are just seeing what you want to see brother. The timing is all important, he goes forth Conquering in the Middle of the week. He gains advantages by feigning peace. He doesn't gain advantages by saying let me be KING OF THE WORLD & ISRAEL, no one would buy it, he goes forth Conquering after FAKING PEACE AGREEMENTS, and getting tactical advantages.

He is not a Jew, hes a Gentile, like all the Beasts before him, why do you think God gave us Dan. ch. 11? Its a TYPE of the Anti-Christ, hes is born in Greece, he will be an Assyrian (Turk) and come to power in the E.U. (Fourth Beast). The False Prophet will be a Jew, Jason the High Priest wsa the TYPE there also, Antiochus Epiphanes appointed him as High Priest via a bribe, and he killed Jason's brother Onias IV, a pious High Priest, Jason real name was "GET THIS" Yeshua, but he changed it to Jason because he wanted to Hellenize the Jews/Jerusalem, thus he is an ARCH TYPE to the coming False Prophet, and Antiochus is an ARCH TYPE to the coming Beast.

You are seeing the trumpets, the same way some people do in their understanding of the seals. That Jesus appears in haven in the sixth seal to the world, then everything in the seventh seal, thus must come after Jesus appearing to the world, incuding the trumpets.

I have no clue what you are speaking about here brother. I see that which is. Jesus opens the Seals IN HEAVEN, not on earth. The Seal release all of Gods Judgments, its just a FACT. The Trumpets come from the 7th Seal, the Vials come from the 7th Trumpet.

The 2nd woe in not the 6th trumpet, as you have phrased it. The problem is the way you are phrasing things, it changes the meaning from what is actually written in the text. The 6th trumpet signals what the 2nd woe is. Likewise, the 7th trumpet signals what the 3rd woe is.

The 5th Trumpet IS THE 1st Woe...........The 6th Trumpet IS THE 2nd Woe...........The 7th Trumpet IS THE 3rd Woe. Thus there are FOUR ANGELS that hurt the earth per Rev.ch. 8 and there are three Angels that bring three Woes.

Rev. 8:13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

The THREE ANGELS yet to sound bring forth the THREE Woes brother.

Jesus is riding a white horse in Revelation 19. He conquers the amirs gathered to make war on him, and to defeat the beast, the false prophet, and to take Satan out of circulation. In doing all those things, does Jesus bring peace to the world during the millennium rule?
The White Horse represents CONQUERING.........Study history brother, it always has !! Rev. 19 has ZERO to do with peace, its about Conquering, destroying, defeating and judging wickedness on earth. Lets look at some BUZZ WORDS from the chapter:

Rev. 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; 18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great. 19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh

Jesus comes to Conquer and DEFEAT Wickedness in Rev. 19, COME ON MAN !!

The Marriage Supper is Armageddon, we (Bride) are the Fowls (Rev. 19) and the Eagles (Matt. 24), thus we will be gathered where the CARCASS is at. Amen. You are conjecturing things that are not in the scriptures brother, Rev. 19 is about Conquering, Rev. 20 is about Judging, and Rev. 21 ad 22 is about the EVER AFTER PEACE.

Regardless, this is what it says in Revelation 10:

Revelation 10.6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

Now if you follow my perspective on the book of Revelation, I say that Rev. 16 (15 and 16 probably belong together) should come right behind Rev. 9 and thus Rev. 10 would follow Rev. 16, and thus the END OF TIME catchphrase would be right on time, right after the Armageddon battle. Try reading Rev. 6, 7 ,8, 9, 15&16 and the MAYBE Rev. 10 would fit right behind Rev. 16, and it just might then be a part of the Chronological Order of Revelation, I haven't put enough study on it to be sure, but its a thought.

7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Do you see that, RT? The mystery of God should be finished. The mystery of God is not that He will pour out wrath upon the earth. But that the Kingdom of God would become the ruling Kingdom here on earth over all human kingdoms.

For that to happen, what has to happen to Satan and his kingdom ?
So the 7th Angel would SOUND just before the 3rd Woe, then the Mystery of God would be over, and the End of the Age or time as we know it !!

So getting the Chronological Order correct is a must.

God Bless brother........................

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
dont know about revelation 18

but babylon means confusion and we are living in the times of confusion

we are living in the days of Noah
and the days of sodom
matthew 24
Yes sir, thus Babel/Babylon represents MANKIND on earth following Satan instead of God (Confusion) thus Babylon is seen by God as the WHOLE WORLD under Satan's guidance. The Church is Raptured, and Babylon is all that remains, thus God tells Israel (Repented Jews) to get out of Babylon (Flee unto Petra).

A harlot means she sells herself for money - So it is a religion that defiled herself for money * Maybe lead by the "Son of perdition" (Antichrist) which was the term used to ref. to Judas that sold his Master for $$$???
Greetings and welcome aboard Brother. In this case All False Religion is seen as a Religious Harlot. She sold herself to the wishes/desires of the Kings of the earth. The Anti-Christ will DESTROY HER.

The Angel in Rev. 7 told us who she was and who the Beast is..........

Rev. 17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore (WHY) didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

So in verses 17:8-18 we are told the Mystery of the Harlot Woman and the Beast she rides.

The horns of that beast will make her desolate and naked - The leaders of those nations will rebel and strip her of her elevated position....
There is no other religion in the Human history that fulfill all the above (except the striping process that is going on since 1798) other than the Roman Catholic Church....

This an erroneous teaching brother, just like the Islam angle is also wrong. Killed the SAINTS and the MARTYRS OF JESUS..........That tells us this Harlot is on BOTH SIDES of the Cross else why say specifically Martyrs of Jesus ? Because the Saints are the Jews of old and the the Martyrs of Christ are us Christians. The Roman Catholic Church was not around when the Saints (Jews of old were killed). The 10 Kings KILL HER OFF !! See Rev. 17:16. Meaning they destroy Islam and all Religions so that the Anti-Christ ca be worshiped as the ONLY GOD !!

The Harlot = ALL FALSE RELIGION.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
God doesn't give us dates per se. B
I was not and am not asking you for a date in Revelation. I am asking you for verses that pertain to the beginning of the seven years.

No-one knows when the rapture is going to take place - so I was not asking for that. And there is no way you know that the rapture begins right before the 7 years begin, to say that the rapture is the beginning of the seven years.

The verses that identify the beginning of the 7 years are:

1. The rider on the white horse, the first seal.

2. The two witnesses beginning their testimony, in Revelation 11

3. The 1260 days in Revelation 12:6. And the 7 heads having their crowns in Revelation 12,

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
He is the Anti-Christ and 90-95 percent of Christendom agree with me brother, so the bad assumption is yours.
It is true, that 90-95 per cent or more of Christendom agrees with you. But I am not wrong. 90-95 per cent or more of Christendom do not understand the issue.

Upvote 0

RACarvalho

Jun 15, 2017
Columbus
✟17,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Greetings and welcome aboard Brother. In this case All False Religion is seen as a Religious Harlot. She sold herself to the wishes/desires of the Kings of the earth. The Anti-Christ will DESTROY HER.

The Angel in Rev. 7 told us who she was and who the Beast is..........

This an erroneous teaching brother, just like the Islam angle is also wrong. Killed the SAINTS and the MARTYRS OF JESUS..........That tells us this Harlot is on BOTH SIDES of the Cross else why say specifically Martyrs of Jesus ? Because the Saints are the Jews of old and the the Martyrs of Christ are us Christians. The Roman Catholic Church was not around when the Saints (Jews of old were killed). The 10 Kings KILL HER OFF !! See Rev. 17:16. Meaning they destroy Islam and all Religions so that the Anti-Christ ca be worshiped as the ONLY GOD !!

The Harlot = ALL FALSE RELIGION.
A pagan religion is not a harlot.
An apostate Christian church is. That is the reason Roman Catholicism is the Mother of all Harlots, because she was the first and from her several denominations came that kept her apostate teachings in some degree or another.
You are right that the Antichrist would destroy her, as a matter of fact he already started and will continue to the end:
God started calling His people out of Roman Catholicism in the 1500s.... Instead of the popery to repent, they increased the persecution and killing ...
The popery paved the way for Ateism (the first vial) to be accepted by humanity and for the french revolution (the second vial) when he convinced the French king to wipe out protestants from France in early 1700s...
There are only one group of saints (those that believe in God and God alone) and of Martyrs (those that died for God and Jesus) Galatians 3:28
Revelation 16 finishes with the pouring of the last bow of judgement , so in revelation 17 we are given more details about this great prostitute, the Roman Catholic Church, that kill the saints and is the biggest tool at the devils hand fighting the Bride of the Lamb. Right in the beginning of the chapter John is called to witness the Punishment of this harlot and a lot of detail is given so we can identify her and keep ourselves out of her (Revelation 18:4)....
Islam is the first woe - The 5th Trumpet that God allowed to come and punish the Roman Empire for 150 years.
The pope is being worshiped since he started to preach he is God on earth.
The temple in 2 Tess. 2 is not a building of bricks but a Sanctuary, meaning, human hearts. People prefer to follow the pope than God and when confronted with God will, they reject that so that is Antichrist (pope) seating on peoples hearts in the place of God and accepting worship.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RACarvalho

Jun 15, 2017
Columbus
✟17,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

3. The 1260 days in Revelation 12:6. And the 7 heads having their crows in Revelation 12,
The rider on the first Horse was the Cretan emperors that were ruling the Roman Empire When revelation was written. The Rider of a white horse with a bow and a laureate crown was the symbol of their government and was even impressed on coins of that time...
You as a believer would listen to the Roman conquering success and would be tempted to ask where is God? Then you would go to the market, receive a change and right there the Holy Spirit would respond your question - God is in control.
The two witness are the Word of God(Bible) and the Church of Christ, both were "killed" by 1514 when during the fifth Lateran Council the Roman Catholic Church declared that all Christendom were then subject to the pope.... The resistence was killed.... No one was witnessing against the popery anymore... They have burned all the bibles and killed all resistance.... 3.5 years later Luther nail his thesis and the two witness came alive again, this time going to God meaning, they can't be killed again.... The bible and the true church of God will be alive until the end.
Before that, in chapter 10, John is given a little book (the printed bible) which Luther used to "measure" the apostate church and find it at fault...
The the witness came alive in the form of the protestant reformation and started the process that would lead to the pouring of the bowls of judgement....
The 7 years of tribulation in the future is a Jesuit creation designed to kill your witness against the Harlot church and make you lukewarm so the pope will have freedom to take over humanity....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I was not and am not asking you for a date in Revelation. I am asking you for verses that pertain to the beginning of the seven years.
Well I gave you the Scripture and you just IGNORED what I stated, we don't move the ball along by pretending brother. I told you there is NO DATE.......Well YEA..........Jesus says no man will know the time nor day, but via a "CAVEAT" I told you Rev. 4:1 represents the Raptures "TIMING".

So Rev. chapters 1-3 = THE CHURCH AGE..........Rev. 4:1 the Rapture, thus everything happening back on earth is a part of the 70th week starting with Rev. 4:1.
No-one knows when the rapture is going to take place - so I was not asking for that. And there is no way you know that the rapture begins right before the 7 years begin, to say that the rapture is the beginning of the seven years.

Since Jewish Marriage Tradition calls for 7 Days in the Bridal Suite, and Jesus told us he was PREPARING a place for us (HIS BRIDE) then we should assume we will be in the Bridal Suite (Chambers) for 7 years, thus as soon as we see Rev. 4:1, we are to understand tat from that point on, those on earth are in the 70th Week.

God is perfect in all His symmetry, for a reason. Go back and research the Jewish Wedding Pattern. I posted parts of it before, God shows us his intentions, but the World can't see these things !!

Wrong brother......the White Horse Beast is released in the Middle of the Week.

This happens 75 Days before the 1260 Event, so its 1185 days into the 70th Week.

3. The 1260 days in Revelation 12:6. And the 7 heads having their crows in Revelation 12,

Rev. 12, 13, 17 and 18 all start in the Middle of the week, when the First Seal is opened.

It is true, that 90-95 per cent or more of Christendom agrees with you. But I am not wrong. 90-95 per cent or more of Christendom do not understand the issue.
Yes, on this matter you are brother, you have no wiggle room for correction. Thus God will never be able to get the truth unto you until you stop being so intrinsic in your understandings, I am happen when I am proved wrong, because I then know I have come unto THE TRUTHS of God. In the end it doesn't matter what we think, but we have to be open to what He (God) thinks or else we will catch ourselves in the Pharisees trap, I know, I just to be like that, then one day the Holy Spirit answered my prayer of "God, if you called me unto Prophecy, why am I still stuck in the same understandings of old, why do I never learn these riddles in full" ?

And he was like, you have all the answers Ron, they are men's traditions however, that is why the Church is all over the place, they listen to EACH OTHER but not Me !! Thus I emptied my mind of all things and started afresh and said, teach me your Secrets Lord. BOOM Problem solved. Ignition engaged.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I agree with these points except she "mystery Babylon" will appear after the Roman catholic church...

She is yet to be fully revealed

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
And he was like, you have all the answers Ron, they are men's traditions however, that is why the Church is all over the place, they listen to EACH OTHER but not Me !! Thus I emptied my mind of all things and started afresh and said, teach me your Secrets Lord. BOOM Problem solved. Ignition engaged.
So you can't accept what I say in these posts, without being in some sort of spiritual crisis? Because what I am saying is conflicting with your understanding at present? Even though some of the things I am showing what the text itself has in black and white.
Jesus comes to Conquer and DEFEAT Wickedness in Rev. 19, COME ON MAN !!
And to bring peace to the earth during the thousand year millennium rule, when the wolf will lie down wit the lamb.

The 5th Trumpet IS THE 1st Woe...........The 6th Trumpet IS THE 2nd Woe...........The 7th Trumpet IS THE 3rd Woe.
The trumpet themselves are not woes. The trumpets are the signal to John, that John is about to be presented what each woe is. The mentioning of the trumpet could have actually been left out, and we would still be told what each woe is. The trumpets are there because they sound the importance of what John was about to be presented.

1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

The kingdoms of this world "ARE BECOME" - not have become. It is "are become", because the 7th trumpet signals the beginning of the mystery of God to take the kingdoms of this world away from the grip of Satan, and bring the Kingdom of God to earth.

The 7th trumpet sounding is the go signal for Michael and his angels to cast Satan and his angels down to earth, as God starts dismantling Satan's kingdom - called Babylon the Great. It is during the days of the 7th trumpet because the 7th trumpet signals the third woe which is the time, times, half time of Satan's wrath on the inhabiters of the earth.

Verse 15 is all about the Kingdom of God being brought down here to earth to be the ruling Kingdom over the nations. Which Jesus will reign the Kingdom of God for ever and ever.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The two witness are the Word of God(Bible) and the Church of Christ, both were "killed" by 1514 when during the fifth Lateran Council the Roman Catholic Church declared that all Christendom were then subject to the pope.... The resistence was killed.... No one was witnessing against the popery anymore... They have burned all the bibles and killed all resistance.... 3.5 years later Luther nail his thesis and the two witness came alive again, this time going to God meaning, they can't be killed again.... The bible and the true church of God will be alive until the end.
The two witnesses bodies lie dead in the streets of Jerusalem for 3 1/2 days.

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
So you can't accept what I say in these posts, without being in some sort of spiritual crisis? Because what I am saying is conflicting with your understanding at present? Even though some of the things I am showing what the text itself has in black and white.
No, you are WRONG on all fronts brother. Your timing is as bad as a Columbo criminal :D

And to bring peace to the earth during the thousand year millennium rule, when the wolf will lie down wit the lamb.
That isn't what Rev. 19 is about and you know it.

The trumpet themselves are not woes. The trumpets are the signal to John, that John is about to be presented what each woe is. The mentioning of the trumpet could have actually been left out, and we would still be told what each woe is. The trumpets are there because they sound the importance of what John was about to be presented.

No use rehashing, of course they are exactly what I stated they are.
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Which shows YOU DON'T understand Rev. 11 is not a part of the Chronological order of Rev. I could repeat it 10 times and I don't think you would get it...I think I have repeated it 50 times to be honest. Rev. 11, when the 7th Trump blows it DOES NOT get into the DETAIL of the 3rd Woe, you must just UNDERSTAND it has passed..........just like the DETAILS of Woe # 2 are not SPELLED OUT in Rev. 11, but they are spelled out in Rev. 9 !! So Rev. 11 is not a DETAILED ACCOUNT of the Woes but its all about the TWO-WITNESSES !!

Thus when the 7th Trumpet SOUNDS........You are supposed to know that finished of the 3rd Woe because it said earlier, the 3rd Woe COMETH QUICKLY !!

So the 7th Trumpet WAS the 3rd Woe, thus it was ALL 7 VIALS and of course Jesus defeats the Beast after the 7th Vial. You will never get that until you stop trying to fit in Rev. 11 as a part of the Chronological order of the book of Revelation.

Let me try to make this easy to understand. Rev. 11, Rev. 16, and Rev. 19 are all the Same EVENTS as per the ENDING being spoken of. You can say Rev. 18 is likewise the same thing also, Babylon being destroyed by the Seal, Trumpet and Vial Plagues.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello brother,
Hello to you bro..

Babylon in the end time is a Metaphor for the whole world, and it can be proven via the scriptures. Remember in the Statue the head of Gold is Babylon. We can prove God sees the Whole World as Babylon which = Satan's Dark Kingdom on Earth. Thus when Jesus Conquers, Babylon falls.

Yes Babylon was the head of Gold....she was an empire and in power from the Capitol city of Babylon....she ruled until the next empire arose which was the medo Persians

Daniels interpreted the dream of Nebuchadnezzar reveals 5 empires in succession over the land they conquered ....babylon was the 1st..then 2nd medo Persia 3rd was Greece ....then a non descriptive beast with 10 horns yet to come which will be the 4th empire ....

Mystery babylon will fornicate with the 10 kings of this coming 4th kingdom ...

The 5th beast is the little horn who will rule over 10 kingdoms ....who will seek to destroy mystery Babylon influences

Rev. 16:19 And the great city(Jerusalem/EARTHQUAKE) was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell (Babylon FALLS): and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

So my brother who are these NATIONS that FALL ? Because God sees them as Babylon, and gives them his Wrath. Well of course the 6th Vial tells us exactly who thee Nations are.

The great earthquake of the 7th vail causes all the "cities" of the nations to fall as well the city of Jerusalem and city of babylon....

Notice which cities are affected by this great earthquake. 1 Jerusalem
2 the cities of the gentiles and 3 the city of Babylon ....but a special interest is focused on the city of Babylon ....

Rev. 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

The world will send its armies from their cities....they are influenced by Satan and the false prophet and the antichrist to gather to mount meggido to seek to wipe Israel off the face of the earth...but God warns his people to flee the cities ....

God will warn his people to come out of the cities for judgement is about to fall upon them perhaps because they sent armies to destroy Israel...

So who does God see as Babylon brother? Well the Beast (President of Europe) and his 10 Kings or Presidents of 10 European Countries. The Kings of the East (I think its Iran & Iraq not China) and rest of the world (Kings of the WHOLE EARTH). So Babylon represents both of the European Kingdoms/Empires that were a Beast (Greece and Rome) and Persia and the original Babylon plus the REST OF THE WORLD !! Babylon is thus seen by God as Wickedness !! After God Raptures the Church, thus for the final 3.5 years of the 70th Week, God rains down Judgment on this Wicked World, not on ONE CITY Brother.

I believe Babylon is yet to be built as prophecied by zech...

Zechariah was living around 520 BC because he was writing his book at the time that Darius was King in Persia. Babylon had been defeated, but it was still a major city where Wickedness flowed from. Alexander the Great made his home there and was going to make it his Capital but of course he up a died. So the False Religious center of the world still thrived, and thus Zechariah writing about its wickedness in his day is not surprising brother. You seem tho think Babylon just went away when it fell, but it didn't.

True, but you are not getting Gods OVERALL POINT here brother, the MOTHER will be Judged, and the Mother of All False Religion is FALSE RELIGION itself. In other words God is going to destroy the CONCEPT of Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz, whereby all Mystery False Religions sprang from.

MYSTERY BABYLON EXPOSED:

Nimrod = sun god
Semiramis = moon goddess, the mother and wife of Nimrord
Tammuz = the son of good.

The Ancient Babylonian god Nebo = Nabu = Nimrod = Ba'al this is the BIRTH of the Occult. It all leads back to Nimrod, and it even goes back further to Cain in reality. The MARK OF CAIN !!

So we have Nimrod the sun god, Semiramis the moon god and Tammuz the son of god. Nimrod communicated with the Spirit World of course. They preformed human sacrifices, he was seen as god, he challenged Gods authority. Now Shem, abhorred or hated these abominations and he killed Nimrod, cut him up in pieces and sent him to all the cities Nimrod ruled over to show that he was NOT GOD!! He wanted the people to stop doing what they were doing and to start worshiping and obeying God again. This threw a kink in Satan's plans. BUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT ?

Semiramis happened !! The Mother of Harlots. She was the wife of Cush and the mother of Nimrod, she claimed to be divinely born. She married Nimrod after Cush lost power, her own son. After Nimrod was killed she became pregnant and told everyone it was the "Spirit of Nimrod" that impregnated her. (LOL, LOL). She claimed she was having a "Virgin Birth" from the spirit of Nimrod.

Her son was going to be the Savior to defeat the serpent when in reality they were worshiping the serpent. She managed to get them to believe that Nimrod ascended to the sun, and she conceived via the sun rays. He was to now be worshiped as Baal, the Sun-god. She made herself a goddess and claimed that she was divinely created, she was in effect the moon-goddess. She had them believing she came from the moon in a giant moon egg.

The queen of Babylon aka Semiramis became known as the moon-goddess Ishtar. Tammuz was the Son of god or the Sun-god REBORN !! He was killed by a wild pig, Semiramis, now Ishtar stated that he ascended to the sun like his father and they now are a union. Semiramis/Ishtar continued on with her false religious worship and sacrifices, but because of Shem and their constant defeat by God they CHANGED TACTICS, what was once done out in the open would now be done IN SECRET. The Secret Societies so to speak. All of these dark practices would henceforth be done in the dark, it would become a MYSTERY, only completely revealed unto those that were WORTHY !! You know, the high priests and priestesses. Some say the Free Masons etc. etc.

So now you know what the MYSTERY RELIGION was/is. This is how it was Created. But alas, this Mystery Religion spread amongst all the ancient empires of Babylon, Egypt, Persia, Greece and Rome, this is what Paganism is. The stories may change, the name of the gods may change, but there are ALWAYS THREE CENTRAL FIGURES with a very specific structure.

The Father god who is the Sun-god.
The Mother god who is the Moon-goddess.
The Son of god who is the Sun-god REBORN.

Babylon had Nimrod, Semiramis, and Tammuz.

Egypt had Ra, Isis and Horus.

Greece had Zeus, Artemis and Adonis

Rome had Jupiter, Dianna and Apollo.

The Nordic's had Odin, Joro and Thor.

The Hindu's had Vishnu, Chandra and Krishna

Satan seeks to confuse and deceive of course. He knew the SEED would bruise his heel (Die and be Resurrected) and thus bruise the Serpents head. So he knew there had to be a Virgin Birth and a death and resurrection to take away the sins of all mankind, so he set out to copy/imitate and deceive the masses with his MYSTERY RELIGION or with ALL FALSE RELIGION worldwide.

So ALL FALSE RELIGION will be Judged hence the Harlot = False Religion.

Babylon is FALSE GOVERNANCE or Mankind following Satan. See Luke ch. 4, Satan told Jesus if you will bow down and worship me ALL OF THESE Kingdoms will be yours, because they are GIVEN UNTO ME and I do as I will with them !!

The Beast Gov. of the Anti-Christ (his 10 Kings) will DESTROY the Harlot (ALL FALSE RELIGION) because n order for the Beast to be Worshiped as the ONLY GOD they understand you have to wipe out Islam and all religions !!

What confuses most people is the FOUR DESCRIPTIONS in the VISION that are just meant to describe the Harlot. I call them descriptors. The Vision is only four verses, thus in Rev. 17:18 the Angel tells John to remember what he SAW as that GREAT CITY !! (False Religious Harlot).

Rev. 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

DESCRIPTOR #1: So who is the HARLOT ? Well she was a MYSTERY but the Angel in verse 7 says come, I will tell you the MYSTERY of the Harlot and the Beast she rides, thus in Rev. 17:8-18 we are EXPLAINED what the Mystery of the Harlot & the Beast is, so its no longer a Mystery, and as you can see above, I explain Mystery Babylon in a more in depth fashion, so to speak.

DESCRIPTOR #2 Babylon the Great is where False Religion sprang forth from, thus she has always been co-mingled with False Governance, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome all served False gods as does Islam nowadays and all religions that serve not Jesus Christ.

DESCRIPTOR #3 Mother of Harlots, Semiramis and the False Religion that came from Babylon is the Mother of all False Religion. God wants us to know where it came from.

DESCRIPTOR #4 Abominations of the Earth, we all know God is a JEALOUS God, thus its always been an Abomination unto God when any human being serves another god.

So the Harlot is DESCRIBED unto us through associations and descriptions, she is not a GREAT CITY, she just sprang forth from and flourished in Babylon, she went underground (Shem killed Nimrod) to keep Gods people from wiping her out thus shes a MYSTERY, or was a Mystery, she is the Mother of False Religions as you can see via all the COPY CAT Religions just like the one Semiramis thrust upon the world. And lastly, she is an Abomination, because after all, All False Religion is an Abomination unto God !!

She is not a City brother, that is just one of her Four Descriptions.

I have a Thread on Babylon......

Babylon, The Harlot and the Seven Headed Beast Explained

https://www.christianforums.com/thr...and-the-seven-headed-beast-explained.7980377/

Yes I agree Babylon has birth all false religions....

She will give birth to one more ...the final false religion that will rule 10 kingdoms yet to come and she will sit at her most sublime state for a season that is until she is judged...

Thanks for your replies bro peace...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Which shows YOU DON'T understand Rev. 11 is not a part of the Chronological order of Rev.

What I think you are saying to me is that you don't know how to make it fit.

The chronology of the events in Revelation 6 -19 is a the chronology of events that take place in the seventieth week of Daniel 9. But you only have the second half of the seventieth week in your interpretation of those chapters. And don't take into consideration that any of those events could be in the first half of the seventieth week. Which is the fundamental error of your interpretation.

I could repeat it 10 times and I don't think you would get it...I think I have repeated it 50 times to be honest. Rev. 11, when the 7th Trump blows it DOES NOT get into the DETAIL of the 3rd Woe, you must just UNDERSTAND it has passed..........just like the DETAILS of Woe # 2 are not SPELLED OUT in Rev. 11, but they are spelled out in Rev. 9 !! So Rev. 11 is not a DETAILED ACCOUNT of the Woes but its all about the TWO-WITNESSES !!
Revelation 11, the 7 years are contained in the first three verses. The first half is the 1260 days of the two witnesses testimony; and the second half is represented by the 42 months of occupying Jerusalem.

The seventh trumpet sounds right after the 1260 days (1263.5 days when the 3 1/2 days are included) of the two witnesses. Which is the same 1260 days in Revelation 12:6, which then after the war in the second heaven and Satan cast down is the third woe on the inhabiters of the earth. In the text.

I can't understand why that doesn't register with you.

Both Revelation 11 and Revelation 12 cover the seven years. Revelation 11 from the standpoint of the two witnesses. And Revelation 12 from the standpoint of Israel.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Yes Babylon was the head of Gold....she was an empire and in power from the Capitol city of Babylon....she ruled until the next empire arose which was the medo Persians

Daniels interpreted the dream of Nebuchadnezzar reveals 5 empires in succession over the land they conquered ....babylon was the 1st..then 2nd medo Persia 3rd was Greece ....then a non descriptive beast with 10 horns yet to come which will be the 4th empire ....

Mystery babylon will fornicate with the 10 kings of this coming 4th kingdom ...

The 5th beast is the little horn who will rule over 10 kingdoms ....who will seek to destroy mystery Babylon influences
The Fourth Beast was Rome, the coming Anti-Christ/Little Horn was interrupted by the Church Age, which was caused the Mortal Wound. The Gates of hell can not prevail against the Church. And the fourth Beast was described as a Beast with Iron teeth.

There are 7 heads to the Beast from Revelation 13, so looking back in time they are Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome and the LITTLE HORN is a Beast, read Dan. 7:11

Dan. 7:11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

So, just like Rev. 19:20, we see the LAST BEAST is a MAN who is cast into hell fire.

The great earthquake of the 7th vail causes all the "cities" of the nations to fall as well the city of Jerusalem and city of babylon....

Notice which cities are affected by this great earthquake. 1 Jerusalem
2 the cities of the gentiles and 3 the city of Babylon ....but a special interest is focused on the city of Babylon ....

Causes the NATIONS TO FALL the Cities just represented the Nations as in CITY STATES like Rome, Babylon in many cases........The Nations that were gathered unto Armageddon via Vial number 6, if we conflate the two issues it still doesn't change the facts brother. Jesus lands in Jerusalem, the Mountain splits, ( Zechariah 14. )

Babylon is the Nations that gathered to fight God, its not a CITY. Its the WHOLE WORLD.
I believe Babylon is yet to be built as prophecied by zech...

God has told us Babylon will never be rebuilt brother. Read Rev. 18, who do you think Babylon is? Now go back and look at all the Seal, Trumpet and Vial Plagues. That is what destroys Babylon's COMMERCE. Babylon is the WHOLE WORLD under Satan's Guidance.
Yes I agree Babylon has birth all false religions....

She will give birth to one more ...the final false religion that will rule 10 kingdoms yet to come and she will sit at her most sublime state for a season that is until she is judged...

Thanks for your replies bro peace...

The Harlot and Babylon are two different entities. Its hard to understand unless you put a lot of time in. But we must continue the quest. God Bless.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 11, the 7 years are contained in the first three verses. The first half is the 1260 days of the two witnesses testimony; and the second half is represented by the 42 months.
The Two-witnesses don't show up until day 1185 at the 1335..........Which is 1335 days from the Second Coming. So the Two-witnesses story can ONLY BE about the 1335 days from the time they show up until Jesus Second Coming. However its mostly about their 1260 day Ministry.
The seventh trumpet sounds right after the 1260 days (1263.5 days when the 3 1/2 days are included) of the two witnesses. Which is the same 1260 days in Revelation 12:6, which then after the war in the second heaven and Satan cast down is the third woe on the inhabiters of the earth. In the text.

I can't understand why that doesn't register with you.
The 7th Trumpet sounds with only the 7 Vials left, thus only 75 days are left out of 2520 days.

You timing is WAY OFF.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Two-witnesses don't show up until day 1185 at the 1335..........Which is 1335 days from the Second Coming.
If that were true, then why is there 1260 days in Revelation 12 before the war in the second heaven?

And after the war in the second heaven, Satan is cast down to earth, having a time, times, half time left.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Fourth Beast was Rome, the coming Anti-Christ/Little Horn was interrupted by the Church Age, which was caused the Mortal Wound. The Gates of hell can not prevail against the Church. And the fourth Beast was described as a Beast with Iron teeth.

I thought that too but though Rome seems to fit the bill I believe and even greater empire than Rome is yet to come ....from the rebuilt city of Babylon

There are 7 heads to the Beast from Revelation 13, so looking back in time they are Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome and the LITTLE HORN is a Beast, read Dan. 7:11

Actually it reveals 8 heads ...egypt Assyria Babylon medo /Persia Greece
Rome. .then the 10 kingdoms.....i believe the 10 kingdoms yet to come is the none descriptive beast, not Rome

The 10 kingdoms will become the 4th ferocious beast and is the 7th of revelation .....and mystery Babylon will fornicate with those 10 kinhdoms yet to come

The 8th kingdom will be the little horn who will rise over the 10 kingdoms and they will hate mystery Babylon

Dan. 7:11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

So, just like Rev. 19:20, we see the LAST BEAST is a MAN who is cast into hell fire.
Yes I agree

Causes the NATIONS TO FALL the Cities just represented the Nations as in CITY STATES like Rome, Babylon in many cases........The Nations that were gathered unto Armageddon via Vial number 6, if we conflate the two issues it still doesn't change the facts brother. Jesus lands in Jerusalem, the Mountain splits, ( Zechariah 14. )

City States?...not sure of ......but just as in the days of lot and Sodom Gomorrah were destroyed I believe that also will take place in the future and gods people will be called out of the cities as lot was ..by angels warnings them to flee the cities

Babylon is the Nations that gathered to fight God, its not a CITY. Its the WHOLE WORLD.

when you see the rise of the city of Babylon in the land of shinar and see her in her sublime state.you will change your mind. ..she doesn't have a place to rest yet but she will when the temple is prepared for her as zech states ...
God has told us Babylon will never be rebuilt brother. Read Rev. 18, who do you think Babylon is? Now go back and look at all the Seal, Trumpet and Vial Plagues. That is what destroys Babylon's COMMERCE. Babylon is the WHOLE WORLD under Satan's Guidance.

The prophecies concerning Babylon is yet to be fulfilled....revelation speaks of Babylon yet to be destroyed....never to rise again is a future judgement along with the kingsoms of this world becoming the kingdoms of Jesus....it is yet future....we just disagree as to who Babylon is....i believe she will be a future city ....a temple....you believe she is the world ...

The Harlot and Babylon are two different entities. Its hard to understand unless you put a lot of time in. But we must continue the quest. God Bless.
No I understand you completely bro...yes I agree they are 2 entities ...the harlot the mother is a false religion who will yet again fornicate with the 10 Kings of the earth ...as she has done in the past ... But she will have a location on earth in the future ...a temple in the land of shinar known as Babylon....

Babylon the temple and city is one thing ....the harlot the mother of prostitutes is another ....and this mother of harlots will reside in the temple in the land of shinar.

And she will fornicate yet again from the land of shinar to attack the saints and martyrs of Jesus ....

That seems to me what is taking place in scriptures.......blessings to you bro

Upvote 0