✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Fellow Christians:

For years people have been ridiculed and called names for the belief in a phenomenon known as UFO's.

Well, just a couple of days ago, a Navy Pilot, David Fravor, has come out and described an event with a flying craft. He stated, on record, that this craft was "not of this world"

This was done on FOX news.

People, this is known as disclosure. The American government is now admitting that Area 51 is real and that they have been studying UFO's.

Now, all those people who claim to be abducted, missing time, animal mutilations and other phenomena that encapsulate this topic are going to make sense.

It's time to wake up. This simple admittance of disclosure has just opened the door and we have turned a corner.

What is the next step? The great deception, maybe? Will we be told that they architects of these crafts are Extraterrestrials? That they seeded this planet? Genetically manipulated early man and our creation? What does this due to the biblical account of Creation?

This is huge people. From here it goes nowhere good for the biblical accounts from Genesis to the Revelation.

I, among others, believe that the next step will be for the governments of this world to tell us that these ET's are about to reveal themselves and make full contact with earth.

I totally believe that these events are true.... but are demonic. It is nothing but a deception of Satan and his plan to deceive the world about God and the truth of the bible.

This IS happening.

It's time to wake up.

Basil the Great

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2009
✟721,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
I do not believe that UFO's are demonic. It is more likely that they are indeed from another world. We should not be afraid if such is the case. This would have no impact whatsoever on the reality of God. It might cause some to wonder about some of the fine points of the faith, though if proven to be true, such would not directly refute any tenets of Christianity.

Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"The symbolic display seen by the abductees is identical to the type of initiation ritual or astral voyage that is imbedded in the [occult] traditions of every culture...the structure of abduction stories is identical to that of occult initiation rituals...the UFO beings of today belong to the same class of manifestation as the [occult] entities that were described in centuries past."- Jacques Vallee

UFO's are in official terminology called UAP's...Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon. Christians may more accurately call them OAP's, Occult Aerial Phenomenon.

"We are dealing with a yet unrecognized level of consciousness, independent of man but closely linked to the earth.... I do not believe anymore that UFOs are simply the spacecraft of some race of extraterrestrial visitors. This notion is too simplistic to explain their appearance, the frequency of their manifestations through recorded history, and the structure of the information exchanged with them during contact." -
Jacques Vallee

"The 'medical examination' to which abductees are said to be subjected, often accompanied by sadistic sexual manipulation, is reminiscient of the medieval tales of encounters with demons. It makes no sense in a sophisticated or technical framework: any intelligent being equipped with the scientific marvels that UFOs possess would be in a position to achieve any of these alleged scientific objectives in a shorter time and with fewer risks." - Jacques Vallee

(Jacques Vallee is a notable, non-Christian, (as far as he has reported) UFO researcher.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,262,020.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
I agree, it won't have much impact on most Christians. It's not like theologians have not considered this possibility for hundreds of years, and especially so since we started exploring other worlds ourselves.

Some "alien" encounters could indeed be "demonic", and not actual extraterrestrial beings from another planet. Jacques Vallee, in his books such as Passport to Magonia, hypothesizes that many cases of the UFO phenomenon are simply reiteration of the ancient stories of fairies. The behavior of many reported alien encounters is more consistent with elf and fairy folklore of various cultures.

So this makes many cases of alien encounters more the realm of psychology and parapsychology than physics and astronomy.

But it is still possible a navy pilot did indeed see a rare extraterrestrial craft. Neither hypothesis is necessarily mutually exclusive.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,954.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Although I believe in these kinds of paranormal phenomenon (that some would call aliens or UFOs). I have a few brushes with the phenomenon.

I'm not exactly sure what they are entirely. I cannot fully agree if they are even off-world aliens.

Anyhow, I don't really talk about it in person. Everyone will think you've lost your mind.

Truth is ever elusive in this world, people are more willing to accept lies than truth and sadly, this does not exclude Christians.

Upvote 0

Denadii

Aug 27, 2017
Western
✟31,027.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I do not believe that UFO's are demonic. It is more likely that they are indeed from another world. We should not be afraid if such is the case. This would have no impact whatsoever on the reality of God. It might cause some to wonder about some of the fine points of the faith, though if proven to be true, such would not directly refute any tenets of Christianity.
I agree that they are from another world but not another star system. Not another planet in our solar system. They are, I firmly believe, from another dimension, and nothing but demonic.

Upvote 0

Denadii

Aug 27, 2017
Western
✟31,027.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"The symbolic display seen by the abductees is identical to the type of initiation ritual or astral voyage that is imbedded in the [occult] traditions of every culture...the structure of abduction stories is identical to that of occult initiation rituals...the UFO beings of today belong to the same class of manifestation as the [occult] entities that were described in centuries past."- Jacques Vallee

UFO's are in official terminology called UAP's...Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon. Christians may more accurately call them OAP's, Occult Aerial Phenomenon.

"We are dealing with a yet unrecognized level of consciousness, independent of man but closely linked to the earth.... I do not believe anymore that UFOs are simply the spacecraft of some race of extraterrestrial visitors. This notion is too simplistic to explain their appearance, the frequency of their manifestations through recorded history, and the structure of the information exchanged with them during contact." -
Jacques Vallee

"The 'medical examination' to which abductees are said to be subjected, often accompanied by sadistic sexual manipulation, is reminiscient of the medieval tales of encounters with demons. It makes no sense in a sophisticated or technical framework: any intelligent being equipped with the scientific marvels that UFOs possess would be in a position to achieve any of these alleged scientific objectives in a shorter time and with fewer risks." - Jacques Vallee

(Jacques Vallee is a notable, non-Christian, (as far as he has reported) UFO researcher.)
Be really careful what you believe when Jacqes Vallee is concerned. He is new age, and knows just enough to be very dangerous.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I agree that they are from another world but not another star system. Not another planet in our solar system. They are, I firmly believe, from another dimension, and nothing but demonic.
I totally agree. Not interplanetary... but.. inter dimensional and totally demonic.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Be really careful what you believe when Jacqes Vallee is concerned. He is new age, and knows just enough to be very dangerous.
This is the first I have heard of Jacqes Vallee.

I read and listen more to L.A. Marzulli, Steve Quayle, Rob Skiba, Dr Michael S Heiser, Chuck Missler and others, on their Christian views of UFO's and aliens.

Check this out: Aliens and Demons: New Documentary | Dr. Michael Heiser

Upvote 0

Basil the Great

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2009
✟721,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
They could be from another dimension, though I tend to think not. Some say they are from the future, maybe even a future Earth, but I doubt that as well. I still think that they are from somewhere in Outer Space. Maybe someday we will learn the truth?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Denadii

Aug 27, 2017
Western
✟31,027.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I agree, it won't have much impact on most Christians. It's not like theologians have not considered this possibility for hundreds of years, and especially so since we started exploring other worlds ourselves.

Some "alien" encounters could indeed be "demonic", and not actual extraterrestrial beings from another planet. Jacques Vallee, in his books such as Passport to Magonia, hypothesizes that many cases of the UFO phenomenon are simply reiteration of the ancient stories of fairies. The behavior of many reported alien encounters is more consistent with elf and fairy folklore of various cultures.

So this makes many cases of alien encounters more the realm of psychology and parapsychology than physics and astronomy.

But it is still possible a navy pilot did indeed see a rare extraterrestrial craft. Neither hypothesis is necessarily mutually exclusive.
I believe that it will have a tremendous impact on Christians....Its a part of the great deception, I believe, and Christians in general will be shaken to the bone by the things they see and hear. A great many of the weaker Christians will be fooled and give themselves over to it. Why? Because they are not in the Word regularly or do not believe it...Belief is all important.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
They could be from another dimension, though I tend to think not. Some say they are from the future, maybe even a future Earth, but I doubt that as well. I still think that they are from somewhere in Outer Space. Maybe someday we will learn the truth?
Well, IMO, it is Satan's deception that has lead the powers of this earth to promote the "other planet" view.

There is, then, no great leap to false explanations of the origins of the earth, mankind, evolution, and any other form of anti biblical, anti christian, anti God view.

Some have even speculated that the "rapture" will be explained away by atheistic sources, as a mass abduction which will remove all of the Bible Believers, so that they can be shown the truth and then returned to earth to join all the others, who had it right in the first place, to move the human race to the next level of existence.

I find it very difficult, as a Christian, to believe in any other life on any other planet that, if it could Biblicaly exist, would be allowed, by God, to make contact with us.

I firmly believe that if this was the case... God would not have left us ignorant and definitely mentioned it in the biblical scriptures.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I believe that it will have a tremendous impact on Christians....Its a part of the great deception, I believe, and Christians in general will be shaken to the bone by the things they see and hear. A great many of the weaker Christians will be fooled and give themselves over to it. Why? Because they are not in the Word regularly or do not believe it...Belief is all important.
I would give this a "winner x 10" if it was an option.

Upvote 0

Denadii

Aug 27, 2017
Western
✟31,027.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
LOL No doubt about that my friend. We will soon learn the truth of it.

Upvote 0

Basil the Great

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2009
✟721,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Some believe that the government covered up the crash at Roswell and all the other UFO activity, as they fear that there will either be mass hysteria and/or people will lose their faith in their religion, if is is proven that aliens beings from space have visited the Earth. I do not know, but if a government cover-up has taken place since the 1940's, then perhaps this is the reason why?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Some believe that the government covered up the crash at Roswell and all the other UFO activity, as they fear that there will either be mass hysteria and/or people will lose their faith in their religion, if is is proven that aliens beings from space have visited the Earth. I do not know, but if a government cover-up has taken place since the 1940's, then perhaps this is the reason why?
They have already come out and admitted that the crash at Roswell was covered up. This is the start of the unveiling and the beginning of a great deception.

Upvote 0

Basil the Great

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2009
✟721,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Fellow Christians:

For years people have been ridiculed and called names for the belief in a phenomenon known as UFO's.

Well, just a couple of days ago, a Navy Pilot, David Fravor, has come out and described an event with a flying craft. He stated, on record, that this craft was "not of this world"

This was done on FOX news.

People, this is known as disclosure. The American government is now admitting that Area 51 is real and that they have been studying UFO's.

Now, all those people who claim to be abducted, missing time, animal mutilations and other phenomena that encapsulate this topic are going to make sense.

It's time to wake up. This simple admittance of disclosure has just opened the door and we have turned a corner.

What is the next step? The great deception, maybe? Will we be told that they architects of these crafts are Extraterrestrials? That they seeded this planet? Genetically manipulated early man and our creation? What does this due to the biblical account of Creation?

This is huge people. From here it goes nowhere good for the biblical accounts from Genesis to the Revelation.

I, among others, believe that the next step will be for the governments of this world to tell us that these ET's are about to reveal themselves and make full contact with earth.

I totally believe that these events are true.... but are demonic. It is nothing but a deception of Satan and his plan to deceive the world about God and the truth of the bible.

This IS happening.

It's time to wake up.
Back in the mid to late 60's, when there was a big UFO craze in the U.S., I recall reading one book which listed all of the possible origins of UFO's. I still remember that one guy said that they came from fallen angels, aka demons. You could be right, but I still think such unlikely.

Upvote 0

Denadii

Aug 27, 2017
Western
✟31,027.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Back in the mid to late 60's, when there was a big UFO craze in the U.S., I recall reading one book which listed all of the possible origins of UFO's. I still remember that one guy said that they came from fallen angels, aka demons. You could be right, but I still think such unlikely.

If I may, I'll reply to this and the one above together. I believe that "They'll lose religion, have a crisis of faith", mass hysteria is the 'party line'. That's the excuse they use to keep it all secret. The fact is....The one who controls the past, controls the future. The one who controls the information, controls everything.
The fallen ones have had their wings clipped. They no longer can leave this world on their own steam...Yes. They do travel interdimensionally but they need the tech to do it. They can still travel to other planets, but they need the tech to do that too.
It has been discovered that they actually did inhabit at least two other planets in our solar system..Mars and the one called Rahab (which no longer exists) Rahab used to be between Mars and Jupiter...Now all that is there is an asteroid belt. Ready? When Rahab died, Mars Earth and our moon and also diminutive Phobos, one of Mars' moons was blasted by 'meteorites' Fragments of Rahab....that caused massive craters in all the mentioned. No doubt fragments went the other way too.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,156.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
At the risk of sounding crazy, I know the UFO's exist but it really sounds crazy to think that there are aliens from distant star systems which have the technology to travel vast distances and they haven't stopped by to drink a beer.

Upvote 0