Wisconsin, United States of America
✟649,323.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Oh.. you have already explained this to me... well, shucks.... where are my manners.

I guess I should listen to your explanation as to it being of any concern, and ignore NASA itself, who say that it is a serious problem.

I should obviously listen to you because....... well, why was that again?

Are you continuing this thread because you're trying to learn something, or are you trying to convince everyone of your own views? Right now, you're not doing very well no matter which one you're trying to do.

Well... again... NASA doesn't seem to be hearing you. Maybe you, and the guy from your one single solitary video, should get in a car and drive down there and tell them to stop wasting all of the USA's tax dollars on a problem that doesn't exist.

I knew it! You think the number of Youtube videos you can post are the measure of one's credibility. :rolleyes:

Ya, ok, so this guy can push himself up with his arms... to an upright standing position, while his feet aren't even on the ground... I get it... no problem... see it all the time.....with marionettes.

It sounds like you've never seen it while being where there's 1/4 the gravity of earth. But never mind the facts. Continue with your mockery.

There was no mockery in that portion of my post. I don't believe, however, that we go anywhere beyond shallow earth orbit simply because we cannot do it.

Circular reasoning. Saying we can't do something because we can't do it (because you don't believe we can do it) means little to anyone but you.

No,no.. that's perfect. Did they take any video?

If they took any video with any sort of camera.. they should send it to Jeranism.. he's looking for any civilian video of this due to the overwhelming lack of it.

He did find one, however, but it was of one of Space X's tubes returning. However, it just blew up.

Youtube has plenty of them. Here's a couple that are not my friend's, but still show uninterupted coverage of the whole thing:

Maybe I would respect what your saying here if you could post even a couple of the videos you are talking about.

Videos aren't everything. Even Hollywood uses video to create fantastic special effects for movies, remember? That was your rationale for thinking NASA videos are all fake.

By the way, I am not afraid of being labeled a conspiracy theorist... it is an empty threat made by those that have no substantial evidence to counter what others are presenting, which contradicts that which has been told to us under the mask of being truth.

I didn't know a label was a threat; empty or otherwise.

Also, you have no basis to say that I believe any other main stream conspiracy theory. People, with no argument, just like to lump them all together as if it were some sort of fact that if they believe the moon landings never happened.. then they must believe in the FE or 911 or whatever else you can consider condescending.

Well, you're the one who seems to think EVERYthing is fake. The moon landing, space station, a rocket launch that was just done a week ago, and who knows what else you haven't even mentioned yet.

Are you saying that this Tesla car is specially built for space?
Here is what Elon said on Twitter:

The first Falcon Heavy’s “payload will be my midnight cherry Tesla Roadster playing Space Oddity,” Musk wrote on Twitter,

Looks like it was not a special "space hardy" version of a Tesla Roadster after all.

But, your right, it still costs more than you can afford.. or at least that I could afford.

Did I say anything remotely similar to that??? I said that it doesn't matter if it was "built for space" or not. It's not meant to do anything other than float around! You understand that, right?

It's electric... so.... don't know what you mean by "start".

Hmmm what adverse effects would I expect.. Well, the dash would probably melt, then freeze, then melt, then freeze... the front windshield would crack or shatter, paint would blister.... just think of what would happen if you put any part of your car, in an oven and when it got to temperature... you threw it in ice water....

How long do you think those tires would last in a vacuum?

Oh ya, the windshield washing fluid would freeze, then boil. To put it simple, the car would be somewhat of a mess.

Not one of these things is of any concern. Do you understand why?

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Are you continuing this thread because you're trying to learn something, or are you trying to convince everyone of your own views? Right now, you're not doing very well no matter which one you're trying to do.

I'm continuing due to the fact that I am hoping that, by some miracle, you will see that your arguments are empty and you will accept that NASA is my main source of arguments against yours.

I knew it! You think the number of Youtube videos you can post are the measure of one's credibility. :rolleyes:

If you knew me at all you would know that one of my most common sayings is " Truth is not a democracy". Which, in more simpler terms..if one million people are wrong and one person knows the truth..... the one person is right.

I am not saying that your guy is wrong because he is the only one out there. Well not totally. I'm saying he is wrong because his theory is totally in contradiction to NASA's own engineers.

Actually, I expect that there will be more video's like his as more and more of the educated people wake up to the fact that NASA is shooting themselves in the foot with the public presentations of a problem with the Van Allen belts. Soon, then, there will have to be some stooges out there to present a different idea until the Van Allen belts are no more dangerous than, maybe, going swimming one half hour after eating.

It sounds like you've never seen it while being where there's 1/4 the gravity of earth. But never mind the facts. Continue with your mockery.

Well, not to be picky but it's actually 1/6 of the gravity of earth.

Oh, and I have seen other videos of them on the moons surface. None of which show such a comedy of this mistake of having them wired to the ceiling. There are even video sections that show the light of the set reflecting off of these wires.

Circular reasoning. Saying we can't do something because we can't do it (because you don't believe we can do it) means little to anyone but you.

Actually, what I said was "we won't do something because we can't do it". That's not circular reasoning.

Videos aren't everything. Even Hollywood uses video to create fantastic special effects for movies, remember? That was your rationale for thinking NASA videos are all fake.
Oh, you are very right. Technology of today can produce movies like "Gravity".

My problem is that, today, it is so easy to produce such fakery, that the people that present videos of something as epic as this would have been, should take extra care to ensure that it does not look fake.

This is simple. Don't edit. Do one continual shot from one camera.. seamless and don't cut from this camera to any other camera.

The recent Fake X video production was just that.. a production. It has so many splices and camera cuts from multiple cameras.... it would be too simple to make this whole thing up. Another thing... make sure that the clouds are at least similar in all the shots. Oh, ya, and when you make a large cloud of exhaust from rocket engines on a launch pad.... the massive thrust of these same engines would create wind currents rushing down and then horizontally away from the launch pad, or curling up in cyclonic circular patterns... which would blow the cloud of exhaust, away. This is not what we see. The fake exhaust cloud is unaffected by the extreme movement of the column of exhaust rushing toward the ground.

I didn't know a label was a threat; empty or otherwise.

Well, now you know. It's quite common, here on these threads, and in other public conversations... One may be labeled as a homophobe, racist, tinfoil hatter, flat earther, or accused of holding other, unrelated views based on holding one of any other unpopular or socially unaccepted views.

All this labeling and name calling is done to bully or insult the other person in order to shame them into ending the argument.

A good example is your next statement below.

Well, you're the one who seems to think EVERYthing is fake. The moon landing, space station, a rocket launch that was just done a week ago, and who knows what else you haven't even mentioned yet.

Yep, I think "EVERYTHING" is fake..... If you ever have to go to counseling, you will be told that the word "everything" is an "absolute" and we should really be careful and not use them. Other examples would be "always", "never", "forever"... ya, don't use them unless they are realistic, like... we "never" went to the moon.

I don't think "everything" is fake. But I do think that we didn't and don't and won't put men and women any farther than low earth orbit. All the other things that I consider fake, then, are all based on the same idea... which is..... we cannot go to space and live. Also, this whole Space X fakery is done in order to keep the public thinking that all their trillions of dollars that NASA has stolen from them, is actually doing something.

Did I say anything remotely similar to that??? I said that it doesn't matter if it was "built for space" or not. It's not meant to do anything other than float around! You understand that, right

Well, I apologize.

However, it does matter if his little car was designed for space or not. It cannot just float around in space.... and survive...

Cars were not meant to be exposed to those temperature extremes. In fact, the space station is not either. Nor was the Lunar lander....

These temperature extremes were very great and there is no air or gas or any substance in space that could be used to radiate the heat away from the astronauts.

You see, in order to cool, say, and engine. It has cooling fins. The cooler air moves across these fins and collects the heat from the fins and moves away. More cooler air replaces it and so on. In space... this would not work. A vacuum has no air to move the heat away.

So, when the astronauts were in the sun, on the moons surface, they would be in an environment of over 250 degrees. They could have coolant running through their suits but there would be nowhere to shed this heat. No medium to collect it and carry it off their packs...

Not one of these things is of any concern. Do you understand why?

I understand.. it's because the car is in a studio or is CGI.

What is your explanation as to how the windshield in a car can be heated to 250 degrees and not be damaged.. then cooled to minus 148 degrees and not shatter?

Or the plastic on the dash. Or the mirrors.

I mean really, what is the coefficient of expansion and contraction on all these different materials in that range of temperature extremes? Not to mention the circuits in the cameras...

I mean seriously, take someones Nikon Digital camera and put it in your oven at 248 degrees and see how long it lasts..... I guessing not long.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟649,323.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm continuing due to the fact that I am hoping that, by some miracle, you will see that your arguments are empty and you will accept that NASA is my main source of arguments against yours.

At least my proof is based on the scientific research and real world exerperience of those who are educated and know what they're talking about. That's much more credible than looking at only the Youtube videos that support your own view. You said you couldn't find any uncut videos of the Falcon Heavy launch. So I looked and found 2 of them within just as many minutes. No problem at all. I also posted them for you after you said you couldn't find any. I now see you have no comment about them. I'd like to hear your opinion of how the amateur videos that were shot with no cutting away were "faked".

Actually, I expect that there will be more video's like his as more and more of the educated people wake up to the fact that NASA is shooting themselves in the foot with the public presentations of a problem with the Van Allen belts. Soon, then, there will have to be some stooges out there to present a different idea until the Van Allen belts are no more dangerous than, maybe, going swimming one half hour after eating.

If not for NASA and the scientific community, how would you even know there were any Van Allen Belts surrounding the Earth to cause any problems at all?

Oh, you are very right. Technology of today can produce movies like "Gravity".

My problem is that, today, it is so easy to produce such fakery, that the people that present videos of something as epic as this would have been, should take extra care to ensure that it does not look fake.

How would you know the difference between real and fake if you don't even know what real is? Have you ever been in space, or on the moon? Do you understand what a massive undertaking it is to get there? Are you experienced in even the engineering aspects of launching a spacecraft?

This is simple. Don't edit. Do one continual shot from one camera.. seamless and don't cut from this camera to any other camera.

I showed you a video of the launch that is seamless. Now, tell me another reason why it must be fake (in your opinion).

The recent Fake X video production was just that.. a production. It has so many splices and camera cuts from multiple cameras.... it would be too simple to make this whole thing up. Another thing... make sure that the clouds are at least similar in all the shots. Oh, ya, and when you make a large cloud of exhaust from rocket engines on a launch pad.... the massive thrust of these same engines would create wind currents rushing down and then horizontally away from the launch pad, or curling up in cyclonic circular patterns... which would blow the cloud of exhaust, away. This is not what we see. The fake exhaust cloud is unaffected by the extreme movement of the column of exhaust rushing toward the ground.

You know all of these things--how?

However, it does matter if his little car was designed for space or not. It cannot just float around in space.... and survive...

What makes you think it was meant to "survive"? What do you think the purpose would be in making the car survive in space? Are you under the impression that Elon Musk is planning on retrieving and then driving that car again? C'mon! Think about it!

These temperature extremes were very great and there is no air or gas or any substance in space that could be used to radiate the heat away from the astronauts.

You see, in order to cool, say, and engine. It has cooling fins. The cooler air moves across these fins and collects the heat from the fins and moves away. More cooler air replaces it and so on. In space... this would not work. A vacuum has no air to move the heat away.

How does this relate to the car? As you pointed out before, it's an electric car. This means Elon Musk will be able to someday drive it around on the rings of Saturn. (Yeah, that was sarcasm, but you seem to be under the impression that the car is supposed to survive in order to serve some future purpose).

I understand.. it's because the car is in a studio or is CGI.

What is your explanation as to how the windshield in a car can be heated to 250 degrees and not be damaged.. then cooled to minus 148 degrees and not shatter?

How long were the cameras pointed at the car? And for cryin' out loud, the car was not launched in order to survive anything and serve any future purpose. Isn't that obvious?

I mean seriously, take someones Nikon Digital camera and put it in your oven at 248 degrees and see how long it lasts..... I guessing not long.

"Someone's Nikon Digial Camera" was never designed to be used in space. Custom designed cameras designed for NASA are. Does it really need to be explained to you that NASA astronauts don't just go to Walmart or Home Depot for the equipment they use on space missions?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
At least my proof is based on the scientific research and real world exerperience of those who are educated and know what they're talking about. That's much more credible than looking at only the Youtube videos that support your own view. You said you couldn't find any uncut videos of the Falcon Heavy launch.

I cannot remember my exact words but I don't believe that I said that "I" cannot find any. I said that a YouTube Channel under the name "Jeranism" is looking for any video's of this event.

I believe he is having difficulty but would like to see an unedited and unmastered video of this event. This is due to the fact that despite the large crowds of people that watched it.... there are surprisingly few, if any videos of this event, other that those that are heavily edited.

So I looked and found 2 of them within just as many minutes. No problem at all. I also posted them for you after you said you couldn't find any. I now see you have no comment about them. I'd like to hear your opinion of how the amateur videos that were shot with no cutting away were "faked".
Sorry that I didn't comment on the video's explicitly. When I am home I will take another look, before I comment.

Can you find any more than two?

If not for NASA and the scientific community, how would you even know there were any Van Allen Belts surrounding the Earth to cause any problems at all?
I agree, totally.

How would you know the difference between real and fake if you don't even know what real is?
When observing things presented as real, you can check their validity with close observation and comparing it to the actual ability of the technology used and to the video being presented.

If you watch the video and the commentary of it, on "Jerinism", they easily point out things like "two separate booster rockets, on opposite sides of the main rocket, with identical video of the flame on from the booster. Also, the clouds are different, as well as the sky color, when the video switches from camera to camera. There is much more, but I am going from memory.

Have you ever been in space, or on the moon? Do you understand what a massive undertaking it is to get there? Are you experienced in even the engineering aspects of launching a spacecraft?

Oh, no, never been... You?

As to the "massive undertaking" it is to get there... I am very well aware... in fact Wernher Von Braun gave a very good presentation, on YouTube now, of how impossible it would be to go and how it would take three very heavy lift rockets to do it.

No I'm not experienced in the engineering aspects of launching a space craft. However I do have a Mechanical engineering diploma and this whole topic fails on even the most simple engineering concepts.
Just one example would be that they used a Saturn IV rocket to get out of the earths orbit... yet they only needed a teeny tiny invisible rocket propulsion system to get them off of the moons surface.
The earth may have six times the gravity but this would indicate that the rocket getting them off the moon would have to be at least 1/6th the size. Their rocket, which got them off the moon, burned for some 14 seconds... while the Saturn IV burned for several minutes.

Get your calculator... it doesn't take rocket science to see that they didn't have sufficient thrust or burn time.

I showed you a video of the launch that is seamless. Now, tell me another reason why it must be fake (in your opinion).
Patience... I'm at work. I'll get to it.

You know all of these things--how?

I know these things because it's simple physics. Do you know anyone who smokes? Get them to puff a cloud of smoke... then blow on it.... It will swirl around. So, why is the cloud of exhaust, from this Fake X rocket, not affected by the massive air flow from the thrust of the engines? This, again, is not rocket science. It's simple reality.

What makes you think it was meant to "survive"? What do you think the purpose would be in making the car survive in space? Are you under the impression that Elon Musk is planning on retrieving and then driving that car again? C'mon! Think about it!

I never said that it was "meant" to survive. I simply observed that it "IS" surviving. In fact it is surviving quite well in zero gravity and fluctuating temperatures of minus 148 degrees F to plus 250 degrees F......

Things should of happened right away.. the tires should have blown out... the dash melted...windshield shattered.... the camera would have died just based on the fact that the solder in it's circuit boards would have melted.

Elon, himself, said that it was not a special car... just a plain old ordinary Tesla Roadster.

Again... no genius intelligence necessary here to understand that it is impossible.

How does this relate to the car? As you pointed out before, it's an electric car. This means Elon Musk will be able to someday drive it around on the rings of Saturn. (Yeah, that was sarcasm, but you seem to be under the impression that the car is supposed to survive in order to serve some future purpose).

I'm under no impression... I am simply making an observation... this plain old ordinary car is in space and unaffected by the harsh temperatures and total vacuum....

How long were the cameras pointed at the car? And for cryin' out loud, the car was not launched in order to survive anything and serve any future purpose. Isn't that obvious?

First, the cameras, all three, are mounted to the car.

Second, can we please dispose of this idea that I though the car was to survive and understand that my point is that there is no way, in reality, that it could.. but it is.

"Someone's Nikon Digial Camera" was never designed to be used in space. Custom designed cameras designed for NASA are. Does it really need to be explained to you that NASA astronauts don't just go to Walmart or Home Depot for the equipment they use on space missions?

The camera's used on the moon, were Hasselblads... plain old ordinary Hasselblads of the day.

The camera's on Elon's fake car in fake space are Go Pro's

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟649,323.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I cannot remember my exact words but I don't believe that I said that "I" cannot find any. I said that a YouTube Channel under the name "Jeranism" is looking for any video's of this event.

I believe he is having difficulty but would like to see an unedited and unmastered video of this event. This is due to the fact that despite the large crowds of people that watched it.... there are surprisingly few, if any videos of this event, other that those that are heavily edited.

Sorry that I didn't comment on the video's explicitly. When I am home I will take another look, before I comment.

Can you find any more than two?

Here's a few more. All I did was type "Falcon Heavy amateur footage" into the search term on Youtube for video of amateur footage". There are others, but these 3 in addition to the other 2 show they exist.

When observing things presented as real, you can check their validity with close observation and comparing it to the actual ability of the technology used and to the video being presented.

That's assuming you are familiar with the technology that is being used. Most people aren't even aware of the cutting-edge technology we have today. Digital cameras used to be out of the price range of pretty much everyone at one time. A person back then could have seen video from a NASA mission using digital photography and could think it was faked because all they were familiar with was film photography.

If you watch the video and the commentary of it, on "Jerinism", they easily point out things like "two separate booster rockets, on opposite sides of the main rocket, with identical video of the flame on from the booster. Also, the clouds are different, as well as the sky color, when the video switches from camera to camera. There is much more, but I am going from memory.

Sky color is easily explained. Take a picture with your camera of the sky with the sun or other bright object in the frame. Then do it again without the sun. Notice how the sky will look different. It will be darker in the frame with the sun and lighter without it.

As to the "massive undertaking" it is to get there... I am very well aware... in fact Wernher Von Braun gave a very good presentation, on YouTube now, of how impossible it would be to go and how it would take three very heavy lift rockets to do it.

Many people thought airplanes would never exist too. After that, people thought supersonic flight would be impossible. But sometimes even the "impossible" can be accomplished if the right tools are developed to accomplish the task.

Just one example would be that they used a Saturn IV rocket to get out of the earths orbit... yet they only needed a teeny tiny invisible rocket propulsion system to get them off of the moons surface.
The earth may have six times the gravity but this would indicate that the rocket getting them off the moon would have to be at least 1/6th the size. Their rocket, which got them off the moon, burned for some 14 seconds... while the Saturn IV burned for several minutes.

Get your calculator... it doesn't take rocket science to see that they didn't have sufficient thrust or burn time.

When the Saturn V rocket lifted off from Earth, it was carrying everything for the mission including the lander, ALL of the astronauts, and other equipment used on the moon (the orbiter, the rover, fuel, etc.). Then when they lifted off from the moon with 1/6 the gravity, it was only the lander with one less astronaut in it (the one still in the orbiter), minus the rover, and other tools left on the moon, not to mention all the weight of the fuel that got used up lifting off from earth. So there was not only less gravity to overcome, there was much less to lift off.

I know these things because it's simple physics. Do you know anyone who smokes? Get them to puff a cloud of smoke... then blow on it.... It will swirl around. So, why is the cloud of exhaust, from this Fake X rocket, not affected by the massive air flow from the thrust of the engines? This, again, is not rocket science. It's simple reality.

There's a lot more smoke there to be moved. Very thick, like the smoke you see coming from a volcano. It would take quite a bit of pressure to move it. But it sure seems to be moving when I look at the videos. You have to also take into account the amount of smoke and the distance you're looking at it from. Even something moving fast is going to look slower from a distance.

I never said that it was "meant" to survive. I simply observed that it "IS" surviving. In fact it is surviving quite well in zero gravity and fluctuating temperatures of minus 148 degrees F to plus 250 degrees F......

Things should of happened right away.. the tires should have blown out... the dash melted...windshield shattered.... the camera would have died just based on the fact that the solder in it's circuit boards would have melted.

Then why isn't that happening to orbiting satellites that bring us cable and satellite TV, weather images and google satellite views?

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Then why isn't that happening to orbiting satellites that bring us cable and satellite TV, weather images and google satellite views?

Listen, when I get home I will look at the videos you have posted. I am not able to from here.

I hardly think that either of us is going to convince the other to change their view. Especially not by bantering back and forth here.

I believe that more of this is going to come out as more and more people are vocal about the way that the government has been lying to us in the past 5 or 6 decades. Top that off with the recent disclosure in regards to the government not only investigating UFO's but reverse engineering craft that were not from human manufacturing.

If you can watch the videos of the astronauts prancing around on the moon, driving their little car, and all the things that go with it, and accept that it all really happened.... I commend you.

I cannot. I totally believe that this was a big production. The reasons behind it are numerous. Maybe not substantiated or acceptable, but numerous.

As for the satellites..... that is a whole new topic. I find it intriguing and will be researching it more and more.... but some intelligent, educated and well researched individuals believe that satellites don't exist and that it is all done using the ionosphere and balloons....

Kinda hard to swallow, for me, but..... there is always the thrill of investigating all the theories and seeing their methods of testing things out.

I do believe that you can use other solders and methods of manufacturing circuit boards to handle extremes. I don't believe that Elon put that much effort into the cameras on his roadster... In his words... he did this "just for fun"

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Here's a few more. All I did was type "Falcon Heavy amateur footage" into the search term on Youtube for video of amateur footage". There are others, but these 3 in addition to the other 2 show they exist.

OK, thanks for your patience. I got home and viewed the video. It, I must say, is pretty impressive. However, it only proves that we can send a rocket up in the sky, which we have done many times. As for the returning boosters... that is amazing. Almost too amazing. But, I cannot prove otherwise.

I still don't think that the roadster is in space. This is simply due to the fact that it was totally unaffected by the environment of space.

I guess, what I am saying, is that if you can dismiss the astronauts being marionettes on the moon, I can reserve the right to doubt the Tesla and "Starman"

What I do hold to be true is.... things are not adding up and I believe that we will find out soon. Hopefully just before it's too late.

I will leave you with this video. I think we can both learn from this... I hope...

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟649,323.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If you can watch the videos of the astronauts prancing around on the moon, driving their little car, and all the things that go with it, and accept that it all really happened.... I commend you.

I cannot. I totally believe that this was a big production. The reasons behind it are numerous. Maybe not substantiated or acceptable, but numerous.

I guess I just don't understand (but I'm trying to) why anyone would believe this so ferverently if the reasons aren't substantiated, and have even been explained.

As for the satellites..... that is a whole new topic. I find it intriguing and will be researching it more and more.... but some intelligent, educated and well researched individuals believe that satellites don't exist and that it is all done using the ionosphere and balloons....

Well, the ionosphere is used for HAM radio transmissions sometimes when conditions are just right, but it can't be done all the time. Weather images, surveilance, google maps, GPS, and satellite TV couldn't possibly be done using the ionosphere. And balloons, unless tethered from an extremely high altitude, couldn't do the job. Besides, we'd see those tethers down on earth.

Kinda hard to swallow, for me, but..... there is always the thrill of investigating all the theories and seeing their methods of testing things out.

That's understandable. I think the problems come when there are thousands of different versions of how a hoax can be done, and it leads a person to think that if even one of them is true, then it's a hoax. But it's actually more probable that something can be real than an elaborate hoax.

I do believe that you can use other solders and methods of manufacturing circuit boards to handle extremes. I don't believe that Elon put that much effort into the cameras on his roadster... In his words... he did this "just for fun"

I believe that. What I heard was that this launch was a test flight before they start launching people in it. They wanted to use a payload that would approximate the weight of the capsule that would contain the passengers and crew. Naturally, it's more fun and novel to launch your car than the same amount of weight in rocks.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟649,323.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
OK, thanks for your patience. I got home and viewed the video. It, I must say, is pretty impressive. However, it only proves that we can send a rocket up in the sky, which we have done many times. As for the returning boosters... that is amazing. Almost too amazing. But, I cannot prove otherwise.

I still don't think that the roadster is in space. This is simply due to the fact that it was totally unaffected by the environment of space.

I guess, what I am saying, is that if you can dismiss the astronauts being marionettes on the moon, I can reserve the right to doubt the Tesla and "Starman"

What I do hold to be true is.... things are not adding up and I believe that we will find out soon. Hopefully just before it's too late.

I will leave you with this video. I think we can both learn from this... I hope...

I watched your video. The guy made sense at the beginning, but then he started just talking about how we're paying for Elon Musk and Tesla. That's all he ended up talking about from less than the halfway point. The Tesla was his own from his own company. I don't think saying that tax dollars being used directly or indirectly proves anything though, and calling Elon Musk an elitist who is using tax money to have fun launching his car into space isn't really helping anything. The car was a test payload to test a new rocket. That's really all there is to that. BTW, the T-Shirts this guy is selling shows that he has problems with just about everything, and the fact that he sells them could be an indication that he's just exploiting peoples' fears to make money. But that's the subject of another discussion.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I watched your video. The guy made sense at the beginning, but then he started just talking about how we're paying for Elon Musk and Tesla. That's all he ended up talking about from less than the halfway point. The Tesla was his own from his own company. I don't think saying that tax dollars being used directly or indirectly proves anything though, and calling Elon Musk an elitist who is using tax money to have fun launching his car into space isn't really helping anything. The car was a test payload to test a new rocket. That's really all there is to that. BTW, the T-Shirts this guy is selling shows that he has problems with just about everything, and the fact that he sells them could be an indication that he's just exploiting peoples' fears to make money. But that's the subject of another discussion.
Ya, I don't know who this guy is or what his motives are. Some of his stuff made sense and I do believe that the middle class is getting shafted while the wealthy increase their wealth.

As far as the whole space thing..... It will be interesting to see where all this goes. I am searching for truth and so far... there are a lot of things out there that do not add up and do not make sense.

The biggest thing that I got from this video is that we should be careful as to how we handle and treat people when they have different views than we do....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums