Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
There was just word on this on the internet, apparently the government has done an investigation into the UFO phenomenon that has been going on for decades now, apparently there is absolutely no evidence that these UFOs are aliens! I would be willing to bet almost anything that these UFOs are just something that our government has and are not aliens! MSN

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Or perhaps demonic activity just like Noah’s days Genesis 6:3-6; Jude 6; II Peter 2:4. Some even think Daniel 2:43 is referring to this.
Yes I believe some of the UFO phenomenon is a demonic deception, I have heard stories of people getting abducted by aliens in their bedroom at night and they cried out to God and it stopped and they were back in their bed unharmed!

Upvote 0

tdidymas

Aug 28, 2014
Houston, TX
✟163,485.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
There was just word on this on the internet, apparently the government has done an investigation into the UFO phenomenon that has been going on for decades now, apparently there is absolutely no evidence that these UFOs are aliens! I would be willing to bet almost anything that these UFOs are just something that our government has and are not aliens! MSN
There are people who argue that the gov denying UFOs (UAPs) are of ET origin is a conspiracy to deceive the public. But after more than 1/2 a century of exposure and investigation, there continues to be no definitive answer. Therefore, I think we can safely conclude (as Christians) that real UAP phenom is demonic in nature. Yet 99% of all evidence is hoax, fake, exaggerations, misidentification, and urban legend. Very little of it is presented as real UAP evidence, and such evidence is sketchy to say the least. Most "real" testimony (like abductions) is creepy and can easily be construed as demonic activity. Steer clear of Steven Greer and his cult. He claims it's "not demons" - but how does he know? Did they tell him so by means of his psychic connection to them? This kind of creepy evidence should convince us that it's demonic activity.

Upvote 0

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟133,588.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When Tucker Carlson Changed His Mind on Aliens - YouTube

Tucker believes they are from the spiritual realm. But we already know from the Bible that demons do a planetary takeover shortly before Jesus arrives. Maybe the aliens are demons.

Massive Demonic Presence on Earth Before Jesus Returns | Christian Forums

The biggest problems with UFOs are that they just show up and then disappear. They don't enter and exit the solar system. They have no mother ship or bases. Unless this is "Pacific Rim" with UFOs, the most likely scenario is demons.

Highly Maneuverable UFOs Defy Physics, Says Pentagon Study

Upvote 0