Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I believe that the dino bones could easily have been faked - I'm not buying that they existed
Where were they made? Where does one find one of these Dino skeleton producing factories. Who then places them deep in the ground for silly archaeologists to find.

What instrument is being used to produce petrified fossils and imprints in rock - how on earth are the fakers doing that?

We have lots of them in rock in Australia. Who snuck over here, trekked 2000 kilometers through desert, and manufactured those fossils.

We are talking a major manufacturing and distributing process to have all this achieved....Im impressed with whoever is doing it.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,158,778.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where were they made? Where does one find one of these Dino skeleton producing factories. Who then places them deep in the ground for silly archaeologists to find.

What instrument is being used to produce petrified fossils and imprints in rock - how on earth are the fakers doing that?

We have lots of them in rock in Australia. Who snuck over here, trekked 2000 kilometers through desert, and manufactured those fossils.

We are talking a major manufacturing and distributing process to have all this achieved....Im impressed with whoever is doing it.
If people think God couldn't handle evolution...how will they believe He can raise the dead!?

Everyone that dies will live again, if God exists. And some of us can testify that He does, such as prayer answered miraculously, more than once. Death of this body is kind of an illusion. Going to 'sleep' as Christ worded it. It's only a doorway. When the people go through the door, God wakes them for what's next.

• Agree
Reactions: Strong in Him
Upvote 0

gordonhooker

Franciscan tssf
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2012
Wellington Point, QLD
Visit site
✟274,602.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
If people think God couldn't handle evolution...how will they believe He can raise the dead!?

Everyone that dies will live again, if God exists. And some of us can testify that He does, such as prayer answered miraculously, more than once. Death of this body is kind of an illusion. Going to 'sleep' as Christ worded it. It's only a doorway. When the people go through the door, God wakes them for what's next.

I am confused how does your reply relate to the post you quoted?

• Optimistic
Reactions: Zoii
Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think its a coalition factory by the Russian s Germans and chinese started in the 1800s where they had secret tech that could produce real bones in large shapes which were then inserted into the ground at locations all over the world .they did this by sneaking around the edge of the flat earth so no one could see them. :swoon:

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,503.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes, in the book of Job we have both a description of something like a Brontosaurus and a fire breathing dragon. Then there are all the fossils of dinosaurs, as well. I am sold.

• Haha
Reactions: gordonhooker
Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I’m still not sure if you guys are parodies or are y’all that scientifically illiterate. If you’re really that ignorant then the American school system has a lot to answer for.

Upvote 0

gordonhooker

Franciscan tssf
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2012
Wellington Point, QLD
Visit site
✟274,602.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I’m still not sure if you guys are parodies or are y’all that scientifically illiterate. If you’re really that ignorant then the American school system has a lot to answer for.

I thought they were funny... Yikes! If they are not I am in trouble for laughing. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Creation Museum features a LOT of dinosaurs...unfortunately. Why? Why are they succumbing to evolutionist mythology just to gain attention from kids? A real creationist knows that dinosaurs never existed.

Look, I understand dinosaurs have been a big part of pop culture, but really...it's just a big fat lie fabricated by Satan. Mm-hmm. Satan knew what looked ''cool'' and ''sharp'' to we vulnerable sinful human beings--especially evolutionists!

Due to our sinful nature, it's just natural for us to look at a dinosaur--with claws and teeth and scales--and exclaim ''cool!'' without ever being skeptical. The mass simply wish that dinosaurs existed, and have been refusing to admit that dinosaurs never existed.

But hereby I cry out loud: let go, folks! Don't be sheep!

If you've read any of those evolutionist propaganda, you'd know that dinosaurs existed ''millions of years ago''. Well, if you've read Genesis you'd know that the world is only around 6000 years old. That's like saying ''the Empire State Building is millions of miles away from San Francisco, in the middle of Manhattan''.

And even if we concede about the age issue, million-year-old fossils should still be impossible to find. The Earth is geologically active and layers build upon layers over time. After millions of years, the dinosaur fossils should've had been buried so deep that they'd hit the core of the Earth (assuming it's a globe)!

What's more, if dinosaurs existed, why weren't they on Noah's Ark? God told Noah to being two of EVERY kind, which presumably included dinosaurs (had they existed). And I see no reason for Noah to kill any animal during the flood too.

I know everyone loves dinosaurs, and it's emotionally difficult to let go of them. But...don't you know how much evolutionists love to mention the dinosaurs? They talk about them as if dinosaurs prove evolution! If we ever want to win, dinosaurs are the first issue we should tackle!

Dinosaurs have been a symbol of evil and blasphemy. Satan made an uncanny move that fooled us for centuries. Once you realize that dinosaurs never existed, you'll more understand how God and the world works.

There is in fact a great deal of evidence that Darwin, having mistakenly identified a calcified wishbone from an oversized Turkey which, having lodged there some decades earlier, fell from his beard into a collection of science materials he then proceeded to examine, as a ‘fossil’ , belonging to some extinct species of oversized land bird (the ‘real’ dinosaur), proceeded to create his entire theory based on that, influenced perhaps by the traumatic experience of a severe pecking he received from a flock of angry finches one Sunday afternoon. Not wishing to appear foolish when he later remembered where he had put his glasses and recognised the wishbone for what it was, he embarked on a second journey around the globe in his beloved Beagle, to bury numerous fabricated ‘fossils’ at strategic locations. True fact.

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟920,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I don't think that its the skeletons existing that's the problem. Dinosaurs DID exist. I think its the way scientists are dating the remains that are wrong. I don't believe that dinosaurs existed millions of years ago. I don't believe that dinosaurs and humans didn't exist together I mean after all Adam named them. As for there were no dinosaurs on the ark though no you're probably right. But dinosaur eggs could have easily fit on the ark and were likely what Noah did. That or the flood was what wiped out the dinosaurs. Idk. But Satan didn't plant fossils there. Dinosaurs ARE real.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't think that its the skeletons existing that's the problem. Dinosaurs DID exist. I think its the way scientists are dating the remains that are wrong. I don't believe that dinosaurs existed millions of years ago. I don't believe that dinosaurs and humans didn't exist together I mean after all Adam named them. As for there were no dinosaurs on the ark though no you're probably right. But dinosaur eggs could have easily fit on the ark and were likely what Noah did. That or the flood was what wiped out the dinosaurs. Idk. But Satan didn't plant fossils there. Dinosaurs ARE real.
No need for eggs.. Ever heard of babies .they would certainly be smaller..and fit with ease..

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟920,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
No need for eggs.. Ever heard of babies .they would certainly be smaller..and fit with ease..

That's true I didn't think of that. It was either eggs or baby dinosaurs since adult dinos are so huge.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Brand new member, first post. I actually joined because of the first OP.

Firstly I am a fundamentalist.
I do believe the Bible is literal where a historical narrative is used.
I am a creationist.
I don't believe the exact age can be determined except that it's some thousands of years old, not millions. Millions are only needed for those believing in evolution.
No, I do not believe in evolution and I am not arguing with those who do. I believe everyone has a right to believe in what they believe, but if your belief is simply based in fear -you don't understand something - therefor it must be of satan, is not a good bases for belief.
Yes, I do believe in both dinosaurs and a round world.

The reasons why I do not believe dinosaurs are a satanic deception:

Satan cannot create. That's giving satan abilities he doesn't have. God alone is the creator.
"In the beginning, God made the heavens and the earth" Gen. 1:1
"You alone are the LORD. You made the skies and the heavens and all the stars. You made the earth and the seas and everything in them. You preserve them all, and the angels of heaven worship you." Ne 9:6
Many other verses tell us that God alone is the creator. If bones and fossils have been found God created them.
God created land animals
"And God made the beasts of the earth according to their kinds and the livestock according to their kinds, and everything that creeps on the ground according to its kind. And God saw that it was good."

Dinosaurs are simply extinct land animals. What God has called good we should not call evil. Many animals have gone extinct and are going extinct. Food, disease, climate change and man are the culprits. Meat was given to Noah once he came off the ark, so whose to say they didn't eat young dinosaurs or their eggs. To me that is a very likely scenario; protein-rich eggs would have been very tempting to people whose life consisted of hard labour. They were also probably animals that many people were fearful of. People are quick to kill snakes so I am sure dinosaurs would have been on the list too. Man is the deadliest creature alive not any dinosaur.

Dinosaur is a modern word, invented in 1842 by palaeontologist Richard Owen. It simply means "terrible lizard"
Before this people talked about dragons. If you look at most countries, you will find some mention of dragons.
One lizard today is still called a dragon, the Komodo dragon and I think it does look rather dinosaur like.
Artists have interpreted what dinosaurs might have looked like but no one really knows for sure. The same way people have inferred things about them from their teeth or claws is open in my opinion to creative licence. I think the way they are shown is again a gross characterization. Unless an animal is seen and studied most of it is inferred.

Dragons and dinosaurs are mentioned in the Bible.
The Hebrew word "tannin" translates as sea or land monsters.
Behemoth and Leviathan are both described in Job. Job 40:15–24 and Job 41. Only people who find the idea of dinosaurs being alive with man unbeliavble say the creatures discribed here are a hippo or a crocodile. Behemoth is described as having a tail like a cedar tree and no hippo that I have ever seen has a tail like that.

Dinosaurs would have been on the ark. They start life as a small reptile out of an egg. They ranged in size fully grown from as small as a chicken to extremely old large ones. They along with some other creatures continue to grow their entire lifespan. We know that man had a much longer lifespan at one time and so must the animals. Of course old large dinosaurs were not taken on board. It's that silly characture that makes a mockery out of the real ark. Even Behemoth would have been tiny and helpless to start with. You would not want to start a new world with old animals, but young ones who will breed well. The Bible states that Noah’s cargo was limited to land-dwelling animals. Gen 7 "You shall take with you seven each of every clean animal, a male and his female; two of each animal that are unclean, a male and his female" Since dinosaurs would have been unclean only 2 of each kind were aboard. I don't wonder that dinosaurs are extinct; I wonder that so many animals managed to survive after the flood and not become extinct.

Dinosaur red blood cells have been found. To me this speaks of thousands of years not millions.

I don't know where the flat earth people get that the Bible calls the earth flat, it actually says it's round. Isaiah 40:22 "It is he who sits above the circle of the earth"

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟920,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Brand new member, first post. I actually joined because of the first OP.

Firstly I am a fundamentalist.
I do believe the Bible is literal where a historical narrative is used.
I am a creationist.
I don't believe the exact age can be determined except that it's some thousands of years old, not millions. Millions are only needed for those believing in evolution.
No, I do not believe in evolution and I am not arguing with those who do. I believe everyone has a right to believe in what they believe, but if your belief is simply based in fear -you don't understand something - therefor it must be of satan, is not a good bases for belief.
Yes, I do believe in both dinosaurs and a round world.

The reasons why I do not believe dinosaurs are a satanic deception:

Satan cannot create. That's giving satan abilities he doesn't have. God alone is the creator.
"In the beginning, God made the heavens and the earth" Gen. 1:1
"You alone are the LORD. You made the skies and the heavens and all the stars. You made the earth and the seas and everything in them. You preserve them all, and the angels of heaven worship you." Ne 9:6
Many other verses tell us that God alone is the creator. If bones and fossils have been found God created them.
God created land animals
"And God made the beasts of the earth according to their kinds and the livestock according to their kinds, and everything that creeps on the ground according to its kind. And God saw that it was good."

Dinosaurs are simply extinct land animals. What God has called good we should not call evil. Many animals have gone extinct and are going extinct. Food, disease, climate change and man are the culprits. Meat was given to Noah once he came off the ark, so whose to say they didn't eat young dinosaurs or their eggs. To me that is a very likely scenario; protein-rich eggs would have been very tempting to people whose life consisted of hard labour. They were also probably animals that many people were fearful of. People are quick to kill snakes so I am sure dinosaurs would have been on the list too. Man is the deadliest creature alive not any dinosaur.

Dinosaur is a modern word, invented in 1842 by palaeontologist Richard Owen. It simply means "terrible lizard"
Before this people talked about dragons. If you look at most countries, you will find some mention of dragons.
One lizard today is still called a dragon, the Komodo dragon and I think it does look rather dinosaur like.
Artists have interpreted what dinosaurs might have looked like but no one really knows for sure. The same way people have inferred things about them from their teeth or claws is open in my opinion to creative licence. I think the way they are shown is again a gross characterization. Unless an animal is seen and studied most of it is inferred.

Dragons and dinosaurs are mentioned in the Bible.
The Hebrew word "tannin" translates as sea or land monsters.
Behemoth and Leviathan are both described in Job. Job 40:15–24 and Job 41. Only people who find the idea of dinosaurs being alive with man unbeliavble say the creatures discribed here are a hippo or a crocodile. Behemoth is described as having a tail like a cedar tree and no hippo that I have ever seen has a tail like that.

Dinosaurs would have been on the ark. They start life as a small reptile out of an egg. They ranged in size fully grown from as small as a chicken to extremely old large ones. They along with some other creatures continue to grow their entire lifespan. We know that man had a much longer lifespan at one time and so must the animals. Of course old large dinosaurs were not taken on board. It's that silly characture that makes a mockery out of the real ark. Even Behemoth would have been tiny and helpless to start with. You would not want to start a new world with old animals, but young ones who will breed well. The Bible states that Noah’s cargo was limited to land-dwelling animals. Gen 7 "You shall take with you seven each of every clean animal, a male and his female; two of each animal that are unclean, a male and his female" Since dinosaurs would have been unclean only 2 of each kind were aboard. I don't wonder that dinosaurs are extinct; I wonder that so many animals managed to survive after the flood and not become extinct.

Dinosaur red blood cells have been found. To me this speaks of thousands of years not millions.

I don't know where the flat earth people get that the Bible calls the earth flat, it actually says it's round. Isaiah 40:22 "It is he who sits above the circle of the earth"

Welcome to CF! Yes, I agree with your post 100% its very well put. There is plenty of evidence for a young Earth and for dinosaurs. You're also right that Satan cannot create but he could easily make the dinosaur remains LOOK millions of years old. I also don't understand flat earth people because the Bible DOES say the world is round in Isaiah 40:22. But... Yeah... Good post.

Reactions: coffee4u
Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
oh I just wanted to add (am I missing the edit button?) that there is a group of people who think Australia doesn't exist, that our platypus and kangaroos don't exist. I read they believe that tourists are actually drugged and being taken to some place in South America and that we are all hired actors designed to make them believe Australia is real. All I have to say to that is "Where's my cheque!" If the only evidence of the platypus was bone and fossils I am sure a group would also say it was a creature made by satan. In fact I know when it was first found they thought the platypus was a hoax. Well us Aussies and our animals are no hoax, same way the dinosaurs aren't one. Anyone who doesn't believe this can Google or go on Youtube, there are some hilarious videos made by people who don't believe we are real.

And I found the edit button. :D Thanks for the welcome.

I think people see what they want to see. The same evidence is there but people interpret in ways that suit their worldview.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Vicomte13

Jan 6, 2016
Westport, Connecticut
✟93,837.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
4 billion years of evolution of a world created by God that mankind ultimately has to protect (from the excesses of himself) or destroy. Or 6000 years and a global flood.

Both of these belief systems are within Christianity, and both appear on this thread. We each are sure that the one of those two systems that we believe in is right, and are amazed that there are people who believe the other thing.

There is much bickering.

Trump’s fault.

• Haha
Reactions: Kerensa
Upvote 0

Vicomte13

Jan 6, 2016
Westport, Connecticut
✟93,837.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
oh I just wanted to add (am I missing the edit button?) that there is a group of people who think Australia doesn't exist, that our platypus and kangaroos don't exist. I read they believe that tourists think they are flying here but are actually drugged and being taken to some place in South America and that we are all hired actors designed to make them believe Australia is real. All I have to say to that is "Where's my cheque!" If the only evidence of the platypus was bone and fossils I am sure a group would also say it was a creature made by satan. in fact I know when it was first found they thought the platypus was a hoax. Well us Aussies and our animals are no hox, same way the dinosaurs aren't one. Anyone who doesn't believe this can Google or go on Youtube, there are some hilarious videos made by people who don't believe we are real.
Who pays you to say these things? We all know Australia is a big lie. Is it the same company that staged the Moon landings. Soros is behind it, no doubt, and of course Trump.

Upvote 0