Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The Creation Museum features a LOT of dinosaurs...unfortunately. Why? Why are they succumbing to evolutionist mythology just to gain attention from kids? A real creationist knows that dinosaurs never existed.

Look, I understand dinosaurs have been a big part of pop culture, but really...it's just a big fat lie fabricated by Satan. Mm-hmm. Satan knew what looked ''cool'' and ''sharp'' to we vulnerable sinful human beings--especially evolutionists!

Due to our sinful nature, it's just natural for us to look at a dinosaur--with claws and teeth and scales--and exclaim ''cool!'' without ever being skeptical. The mass simply wish that dinosaurs existed, and have been refusing to admit that dinosaurs never existed.

But hereby I cry out loud: let go, folks! Don't be sheep!

If you've read any of those evolutionist propaganda, you'd know that dinosaurs existed ''millions of years ago''. Well, if you've read Genesis you'd know that the world is only around 6000 years old. That's like saying ''the Empire State Building is millions of miles away from San Francisco, in the middle of Manhattan''.

And even if we concede about the age issue, million-year-old fossils should still be impossible to find. The Earth is geologically active and layers build upon layers over time. After millions of years, the dinosaur fossils should've had been buried so deep that they'd hit the core of the Earth (assuming it's a globe)!

What's more, if dinosaurs existed, why weren't they on Noah's Ark? God told Noah to being two of EVERY kind, which presumably included dinosaurs (had they existed). And I see no reason for Noah to kill any animal during the flood too.

I know everyone loves dinosaurs, and it's emotionally difficult to let go of them. But...don't you know how much evolutionists love to mention the dinosaurs? They talk about them as if dinosaurs prove evolution! If we ever want to win, dinosaurs are the first issue we should tackle!

Dinosaurs have been a symbol of evil and blasphemy. Satan made an uncanny move that fooled us for centuries. Once you realize that dinosaurs never existed, you'll more understand how God and the world works.

I am so old that I played with them.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I am so old that I played with them.

I am so old that I can remember when the Dead Sea was just feeling poorly. But I think you have me beat by millions of years.

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dinosaurs existed (and possibly still do), and they existed alongside mankind. Before we gave them the name "dinosaurs", our ancestors knew them by the name "dragons".

Mothers-in-law?

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The book of Job talks about dinosaurs. So I am not sure why people want to mock the idea. I think people find it hard to believe certain parts of the Bible because they think waaay too rationally. Yet, we believe in a God of miracles and nothing is impossible for God. If you are mocked for believing in the unbelievable things in the Bible, then that should be a joyful burden in following the Lord. But to say that dragons or dinos are not in the Bible is simply not be honest with the text. Read and believe your Bible. Do not seek to change it just because you do not like what it says.

For our whole faith rests in a man who has risen from the grave.

• Agree
Reactions: coffee4u
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
The book of Job talks about dinosaurs.

That is your interpretation. I have a different interpretation for two reasons. First, Job is an extended parable, ie. a fiction, that was attempting to teach a spiritual truth through dramatic story telling. Second, there is a creation story that was written long before Genesis. It is the record left in the stones and the bones and the stars. For all but the last couple of centuries we were not able to read that narrative.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That is your interpretation. I have a different interpretation for two reasons. First, Job is an extended parable, ie. a fiction, that was attempting to teach a spiritual truth through dramatic story telling. Second, there is a creation story that was written long before Genesis. It is the record left in the stones and the bones and the stars. For all but the last couple of centuries we were not able to read that narrative.

Job is not referred to as a Parable within the Scriptures. Parables do not have specific names of people, and places, etc.; Also, the Bible is our guide for understanding how this world was created and not by the minds of unbelieving scientists trying to re-interpret the data to have a world without God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Job is not referred to as a Parable within the Scriptures. Parables do not have specific names of people, and places, etc.;

Actually some of them do.

Also, the Bible is our guide for understanding how this world was created and not by the minds of unbelieving scientists trying to re-interpret the data to have a world without God.

I am a retired scientist. I am not an "unbeliever" and neither were the vast majority of the men and women I worked with. There is no scientific conspiracy to have a world without God. That being said, there are a small number of scientists who are atheists and a small number of them are vocal about it.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Actually some of them do.

Not in the Bible. There is no story in the Bible that is called a parable and yet it refers to actual specific names of people, and places.

You said:
I am a retired scientist. I am not an "unbeliever" and neither were the vast majority of the men and women I worked with. There is no scientific conspiracy to have a world without God. That being said, there are a small number of scientists who are atheists and a small number of them are vocal about it.

I understand that there are scientists who are Christian who believe in an old Earth.
I see the predominant teaching in the schools today is by secular scientists and not scientists who are Christian. Most secular Science museums hold to Macro-Evolution and an old Earth. This is the popular view and not the view as revealed in Scripture. If all I had was a Bible, I would believe the Earth was young based off what it said. I do not believe it is a coincidence that secular Science explains something contrary to what the Bible says.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I can see problems with this study, but since it is on the subject at hand,
https://phys.org/news/2015-12-worldwide-survey-religion-science-scientists.html

Do the Science Museums and classrooms teach about God? No. So this means this kind of Science is atheistic in its agenda. Sure, some Christians and even believers in God of other religions may hold to Theistic Evolution and or an Old Earth, but it is not the norm. They do not get to dictate what Natural Science Museums teach and or classrooms teach (Which is a worldview without God). There is a reason the unbelieving world loves Evolutionary Science.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
As I said, Satan fabricated them.

there is something called OOP art, it's out of place artifacts. They have found man made artifacts shrouded in coal for example. But the consensus is coal takes thousands of years to form. Not during a catastrophy however, lots of water, lots of pressure.

anyway this site has some information (other than skeletons) about man and dinasaurs coexisting.

http://www.truthaboutdinosaurs.org/

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,641.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As I said, Satan fabricated them.

Not sure which skeletons you mean, but Satan doesn't have that power. God created everything and a global flood buried many quickly leaving bones and fossils behind. There is nothing supernatural about bones or fossils and also nothing to fear. If you mean dinosaurs, they are also creatures that God made on day 5 and 6. The Bible calls the water ones 'sea monsters' They ranged in size from as small as a chicken to being very large, but the large ones only grew large before the flood. The world after creation was surrounded by a water vapour canopy making the world a greenhouse, things lived for a very long time, 900 years seems to be average for a man. Some animals like some dinosaurs continue to grow their whole life, so life span is connected to the large size of some.
The fear of man didn't come on animals until after the flood, and for good reason they were not going to grow so large and man was told he could eat meat. A group of men can take down a bore, they can also take down small dinosaurs. An ice age followed the flood as the sky was filled with ash. Dinosaurs hatched out of eggs pretty tiny and people were hungry. I imagine they would lure away an adult and raid a nest for all the eggs and take down the adult for meat. Given only one breeding pair of each kind came off the ark I don't see them lasting long unless the people were careful to allow enough to survive. This is why God allowed meat, the people needed it in order to survive the harsh climate and also why they had 7 pairs of clean animals. It would have taken a while for them to breed enough to be sustainable.
The ice age itself killed off many creatures including the dinosaurs. Honestly, there is no mystery about it except what evolutionists try and make. Half of what they claim about dinosaurs isn't even true. Cartoons and movies have made dinos' larger than life' lol pun. Pictures of tiny people being picked up like snacks by a fierce T.Rex. Really? lol T.Rex was most likely a scavenger like a buzzard since it wasn't built for running. It has tiny front arms and a huge head. Trip over at speed and that noggin would have split open like a melon. Just like other dinosaurs, it hatched out of an egg, no more fierce than a newly hatched crocodile. Mankind is well equipped to handle whatever animal it needs to. Most if not all animals have a healthy fear of both man and fire. If you take away the hype and put dinosaurs into the correct perspective of being just another poor extinct animal hunted down by man, struggling to find food in a harsh new climate, you will see they are no more dangerous or mythical than a Rhinoceros.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Murray J

Mar 14, 2020
Auckland
✟16,356.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The Creation Museum features a LOT of dinosaurs...unfortunately. Why? Why are they succumbing to evolutionist mythology just to gain attention from kids? A real creationist knows that dinosaurs never existed.

Look, I understand dinosaurs have been a big part of pop culture, but really...it's just a big fat lie fabricated by Satan. Mm-hmm. Satan knew what looked ''cool'' and ''sharp'' to we vulnerable sinful human beings--especially evolutionists!

Due to our sinful nature, it's just natural for us to look at a dinosaur--with claws and teeth and scales--and exclaim ''cool!'' without ever being skeptical. The mass simply wish that dinosaurs existed, and have been refusing to admit that dinosaurs never existed.

But hereby I cry out loud: let go, folks! Don't be sheep!

If you've read any of those evolutionist propaganda, you'd know that dinosaurs existed ''millions of years ago''. Well, if you've read Genesis you'd know that the world is only around 6000 years old. That's like saying ''the Empire State Building is millions of miles away from San Francisco, in the middle of Manhattan''.

And even if we concede about the age issue, million-year-old fossils should still be impossible to find. The Earth is geologically active and layers build upon layers over time. After millions of years, the dinosaur fossils should've had been buried so deep that they'd hit the core of the Earth (assuming it's a globe)!

What's more, if dinosaurs existed, why weren't they on Noah's Ark? God told Noah to being two of EVERY kind, which presumably included dinosaurs (had they existed). And I see no reason for Noah to kill any animal during the flood too.

I know everyone loves dinosaurs, and it's emotionally difficult to let go of them. But...don't you know how much evolutionists love to mention the dinosaurs? They talk about them as if dinosaurs prove evolution! If we ever want to win, dinosaurs are the first issue we should tackle!

Dinosaurs have been a symbol of evil and blasphemy. Satan made an uncanny move that fooled us for centuries. Once you realize that dinosaurs never existed, you'll more understand how God and the world works.

Dinosaurs did exist but they weren't where Noah was living. Noah was living on the Land (erets) (not Planet Earth) that Elohim had brought out of the sea in Genesis 1. This Land lay between the Nile and the Euphrates which Yahweh Elohim later gave to Abraham. The flood was over this land only, the land of the Adams.

Upvote 0