Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,156.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I find it ironic that the left pushes the theory of evolution, and that we are descendants of MONKEYS.
How ironic is it that someone writes such trash as is in this post, but uses the name Gr8Grace? Evolution isn't a teaching of the left. People on both political sides agree with evolution in some form.
Every kid going through public school, gets taught the theory of having a relative that was a MONKEY.
There are? I wasn't. I was taught that humans have a common ancestor with chimpanzees, which are not MONKEYS. DNA tests show that they is only 1.2% difference in the genomes.
SMH. Every science teacher or anyone who believes in evolution should be locked up, whipped and starved to death for being racists.
That is as about as silly and asinine conclusion that anyone on this thread has drawn.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Carry on.
Thank you, I will. ;)

There are some people who have eyes to see and ears to hear
Well, I did see what you wrote so my eyes are working fine, as for the hearing, I'm going to have to assume I did that as well. :)

........to seez and hearz what I sez.
...I think you may have misspelled some of those words. :scratch:
tulc(doesn't think there's a "z" in any of them) :sorry:

Upvote 0

Gr8Grace

Mar 11, 2018
South Dakota
✟75,931.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How ironic is it that someone writes such trash as is in this post, but uses the name Gr8Grace? Evolution isn't a teaching of the left. People on both political sides agree with evolution in some form.

There are? I wasn't. I was taught that humans have a common ancestor with chimpanzees, which are not MONKEYS. DNA tests show that they is only 1.2% difference in the genomes.

That is as about as silly and asinine conclusion that anyone on this thread has drawn.

WHAT?? so your calling me a chimp? Thats worse than calling me a monkey. Twitter's going to be a buzz tonight for surez.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,156.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
WHAT?? so your calling me a chimp?
Hmmm, chimps might read better. ) No, scientists say that we have a common ancestor with chimps. That doesn't make a human a chimp just as monkeys are not chimps.
Thats worse than calling me a monkey.
Good thing I didn't call you anything. I would think that chimps have a better reason to be upset, being compared to humans.

Upvote 0

Gr8Grace

Mar 11, 2018
South Dakota
✟75,931.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hmmm, chimps might read better. ) No, scientists say that we have a common ancestor with chimps. That doesn't make a human a chimp just as monkeys are not chimps.

Good thing I didn't call you anything. I would think that chimps have a better reason to be upset, being compared to humans.
What? I just identified myself as a chimp and now your comparing me to those humans??? Where does the injustice ever end!

• Haha
Reactions: Yarddog
Upvote 0

Gr8Grace

Mar 11, 2018
South Dakota
✟75,931.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I concede. Lol
You do know that I am a constitutional conservative, gun toten, trailer trash, tobacco spitten,bible believing deplorable right? I will keep it vewy,vewy quiet that you conceded. shhhhhhh.:peace:

Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟457,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm sorry, but I'm not seeing any proof showing why you think I'm "not standing behind" what I said. If you have some (proof that is) you should post it or move on. Otherwise it seems you simply don't like having made a wrong assumption about something someone else said. It happens you know, people get excited defending something not realizing they have no actual proof to point at to support their allegation. I do kind of like how you moved the goal post to try and make this not about the OP any longer, now it's about post #6. so if you'd like to discuss dog whistles and their use in modern American Politics maybe you should start a thread about that where people can discuss it. At this point the thread seems only to be about me and people making claims they can't actually prove. :sigh:
tulc(is drinking some very nice coffee right now) :coffee:
I SHOWED you what you said; there is no "proof" needed. Read your own posts. You still feign ignorance. You are not engaging in good faith.

Perhaps if multiple people are telling you the same thing, you ought to pay attention.

I don't time for this nonsense. I'm only interested in discussing things with people interested in doing so, rather than refuting nonstop propaganda you pretend you aren't posting. See post 87:
You posted THIS article (IN your POST #6):
Comparing Black People To Monkeys Has A Long, Dark Simian History https://www.huffingtonpost.co.za/20...ys-has-a-long-dark-simian-history_a_23333383/

Then in the same post you said this: "I suspect this is one of those "dog whistle" moments President Trump and a lot of his supporters love. then can claim: 1) "I didn't know it would sound racist!" and 2) "Oh, you all just need to lighten up!"."

You are now ridiculously trying to claim you didn't insinuate anything or say that anyone was racist.

Dishonesty as well as an intentional refusal to engage in good faith is not fitting here.

Stand behind your assertions. You aren't fooling anyone.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟457,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
that was part of the post there was also this part:

which is the part that seems to be ignored by everyone who doesn't want my answer to the answer I gave. So, there you go. post #60 is the answer everyone is going to get when they ask that same question. :wave:
tulc(just noticed this thread was reopened!) :clap:
I addressed that very point and refuted it with your other answers. Nice try, but no. We see what you are doing here. And seriously, ditch the ridiculously overused smileys.

Upvote 0