Florida Republican who lost special election by 20%-79% refuses to concede, files suit

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Democrats flip flop on the filibuster

We are doing it

Did Biden go too far
I post my side, you or anyone should be able to post their side, without getting censored by those "off topic" or "what-about-isms" Unless of course they are so far off topic that they should start a new thread.

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟265,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
That is a good subject for a new thread

Like Adam trying deflect blame to someone else, you seek to deflect blame from this politician to someone else. Why not discuss this politician on what they did?

In my experience, expecting a Christian to learn a lesson from the Bible is sort of like getting a goldfish to do advanced algebra so I fear it’s a long shot if any Christians will take the lesson to heart.

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Where did all that liberal understanding and forgiveness for criminals go?

The same place as the Christian understanding? Although I could be wrong, being an atheist. Yours is the religion that has some tangential connection the concept of "forgiveness", right?

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The same place as the Christian understanding? Although I could be wrong, being an atheist. Yours is the religion that has some tangential connection the concept of "forgiveness", right?
That may not be a valid comparison because Christians do not limit forgiveness to only those who are of their political party.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
That may not be a valid comparison because Christians do not limit forgiveness to only those who are of their political party.

I'm going to need some proof of that...

• Winner
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
whataboutism strikes again. We will ignore it because it is not the topic.
And if there's another thing we know, chances are GREAT that the whataboutisms REALLY aren't comparable to begin with.

Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
So we will just ignore the fact that Dems have done all the same things that they complain about the Reps doing
I never seen or heard a Democrat, that lost. Then lied for months and tried to have supporter's overthrow the system so they can win. I hope Kim Klacik go that far.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I never seen or heard a Democrat, that lost. Then lied for months and tried to have supporter's overthrow the system so they can win. I hope Kim Klacik go that far.
I have never seen a Republican do that either. BUT I have seen both Reps and Dems claim that they were cheated out of a win.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,667.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Let's face it. Far too many leftists are kings or whataboutism. Cause it always come back to "what about Trump". So to go after a poster for bringing up a whataboutism on the conservative side is patently hypocritical. To the nth degree

That being said, I wish people, republicans and democrats would just knock it off with the whole "I'm not going to concede the election" business.

Democrats have been doing it. Republicans are doing it. It's time to let it go folks. Give it up already.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Let's face it. Far too many leftists are kings or whataboutism. Cause it always come back to "what about Trump". So to go after a poster for bringing up a whataboutism on the conservative side is patently hypocritical. To the nth degree

Worse than actually doing it? Got it.

Upvote 0

mala

fluffy lion
Dec 5, 2002
✟261,424.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single

That being said, I wish people, republicans and democrats would just knock it off with the whole "I'm not going to concede the election" business.

Democrats have been doing it. Republicans are doing it. It's time to let it go folks. Give it up already.
i'll be honest but in my observations over the years of posters on this board including yourself the whataboutism that keeps coming up is almost entirely on your side of the isle. that and whining needlessly about liberals this and leftists that in an effort to derail a threads.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
i'll be honest but in my observations over the years of posters on this board including yourself the whataboutism that keeps coming up is almost entirely on your side of the isle. that and whining needlessly about liberals this and leftists that in an effort to derail a threads.

Apparently if everyone does it, it can't be considered wrong...

Of course, not everyone does it, but the logic is so warped at that point that that's a minor detail...

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,667.00
Faith
Pentecostal

I don't really care about whataboutism.

My concern isn't about that. You can what about all you want. Cause quite frankly whataboutism is just about hypocrisy. That's why we conservatives do it so often. To point out how hypocritical the left is.

A liberal starts a thread about something, and we simy point out, where was all this concern when your side was doing this?

I don't have a lot of patience for hypocrisy. This thread is kind of an example. It's hypocritical to point out something from one side while your side does the same thing.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I don't really care about whataboutism.

My concern isn't about that. You can what about all you want. Cause quite frankly whataboutism is just about hypocrisy. That's why we conservatives do it so often. To point out how hypocritical the left is.

A liberal starts a thread about something, and we simy point out, where was all this concern when your side was doing this?

I don't have a lot of patience for hypocrisy. This thread is kind of an example. It's hypocritical to point out something from one side while your side does the same thing.
You are saying that conservatives are hypocrites to point out the hypocrisy in people on the left? ^_^
Sounds kind of weird.... Sounds more like they have no ideas and just say 'look over there'! Whatever happened to taking responsibility? I guess that is gone.

Upvote 0