COG2013

Nov 5, 2012
Quartz Hill, Ca, USA
✟15,984.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Act 19:15 And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?

16 And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.
Don't know Jesse Duplantis either.
Casting out demons is a spiritual gift, and for those who have that gift, all they have to say (with authority) is "COME OUT IN THE NAME OF JESUS!". If the person commanding the demons to leave is not saved, then there is a possibility that the demons could leave the one person and enter the person performing the exorcism as has happened with some Catholic priests.

Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Limiting your life to scripture is exactly that - Limiting your life. I an called The Apostle of Love
That is great but who gave you the right mind to proclaim that title?

Polythestic Teaching:
We often find two daemones accompanying the individual, one prompting to good, the other to evil; while again it may be the same genius, whose influence is defined as at one time good, at another evil.

As personification of evil, the word can only be truthfully applied to those beings that man himself, by his evil thoughts and passions, has generated. [Rakefet]

The power to completely remove (something unpleasant) from the mind was bestowed by Christ while on earth upon the apostles, (Matthew 10:8) and the seventy disciples (Luke 10:17-19) Smith's Bible Dictionary

exorcist is defined as to completely remove (something unpleasant) from the mind. Oxford University Press, 2004

Mr 5:15 And they came to Jesus, and viewed the one having been possessed, sitting, and having been clothed, and free from having many mental disorders: and they feared.

Luk 8:35 Then they went out to see what was done; and came to Jesus, and found the man, out of whom the daemonics were departed, sitting at the feet of Jesus, clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.

Upvote 0

COG2013

Nov 5, 2012
Quartz Hill, Ca, USA
✟15,984.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That is great but who gave you the right mind to proclaim that title?

Polythestic Teaching:
We often find two daemones accompanying the individual, one prompting to good, the other to evil; while again it may be the same genius, whose influence is defined as at one time good, at another evil.

As personification of evil, the word can only be truthfully applied to those beings that man himself, by his evil thoughts and passions, has generated. [Rakefet]

The power to completely remove (something unpleasant) from the mind was bestowed by Christ while on earth upon the apostles, (Matthew 10:8) and the seventy disciples (Luke 10:17-19) Smith's Bible Dictionary

exorcist is defined as to completely remove (something unpleasant) from the mind. Oxford University Press, 2004

Mr 5:15 And they came to Jesus, and viewed the one having been possessed, sitting, and having been clothed, and free from having many mental disorders: and they feared.

Luk 8:35 Then they went out to see what was done; and came to Jesus, and found the man, out of whom the daemonics were departed, sitting at the feet of Jesus, clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.
First of all, I didn't give myself that title, but embrace it because it is what I am. Getting the "right mind" has been as process that has taken 10 years. It is all about self giving.

Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
First of all, I didn't give myself that title, but embrace it because it is what I am. Getting the "right mind" has been as process that has taken 10 years. It is all about self giving.
That is great but this topic is about Demon Possession

Polythestic Teaching:

Upvote 0

COG2013

Nov 5, 2012
Quartz Hill, Ca, USA
✟15,984.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That is great but this topic is about Demon Possession

Polythestic Teaching:

LOL - YOU changed the subject. I was just responding to your questions and remarks, but then, you already know that.

Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
LOL - YOU changed the subject. I was just responding to your questions and remarks, but then, you already know that.
Right, so respond to the subject that I posted.

Polythestic Teaching:

Upvote 0