TheWiseMan

Mercy an Truth
Feb 10, 2013
✟551.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
About the only place I hear people talk about exorcisms is in horror movies. It doesn't seem to be an accepted phenomenon. Although I've seen on the news that the Catholic church has trained exorcists. It's hard to know without seeing something first hand.

So do you think that demons have stopped possessing people?

Upvote 0

TheWiseMan

Mercy an Truth
Feb 10, 2013
✟551.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I believe it happens. I think behavior would be an indicator.

I think that the wise demons that posses people are aware of this.

Actually I know they are.

There are demons that are stupid and there are demons that are wise.

Just like people and animals.

Upvote 0

COG2013

Nov 5, 2012
Quartz Hill, Ca, USA
✟15,984.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You can read in the bible where demons possessed people. Do you still believe this is the same today as it was back then. And if so how would you know if someone is demon possessed?
Yes. As a matter of fact, I saw demons cast out of a person during a church service in 2002. It was at the LaPalma Christian Center, an AG Church. Healer Billy Burke was the guest pastor on a Friday night healing service. Near the middle of the service, a young man walked in off the street. He was wearing a Pep Boys uniform like he had just gotten off work. As he entered the sanctuary, Billy noticed him and said: "Hello - You don't look like you belong here." The young man walked straight up to the altar and faced Billy. Billy said "Do you want to be saved today? The young man said Yes. Billy placed his hands on the mans forehead and said something in tongues and the young man went down. He was on his back on the floor. Billy then said: "COME OUT OF HIM IN THE NAME OF JESUS!" The young man's mouth opened as wide as it would open and a loud scream came out as the first demon departed. It was repeated a second time and the second demon came out.

When thew young man finally regained conscience and stood, he had a look of peace and serenity he didn't have when he came in. Applause and praise then broke out among all present and people started hugging and loving this young man who had just found Jesus. It was an experience I'll never forget. That night, a 72 year old woman with congestive heart failure (a member of the church) received a new heart and ran 3 laps around the sanctuary. The cancer in a 32 year old woman's breast vanished that night. Many miracles. Billy Burke is the real thing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mandelduke

Oct 17, 2010
Choctaw Ms
✟8,881.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I was at a Joyce Meyer seminar and at the time she walked into the building a demon came out of women setting two chairs away from me. I’m talking forming at the mouth, demonic sounds falling out on the floor. Scared the crap out of me, I was still high from the night before, and I was thinking that demon might get in me. Needless to say I was doing so speed praying.

Upvote 0

TheWiseMan

Mercy an Truth
Feb 10, 2013
✟551.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was at a Joyce Meyer seminar and at the time she walked into the building a demon came out of women setting two chairs away from me. I’m talking forming at the mouth, demonic sounds falling out on the floor. Scared the crap out of me, I was still high from the night before, and I was thinking that demon might get in me. Needless to say I was doing so speed praying.

What makes you think the demon came out of them?

Here is a better question.

What makes you think that any or all the demons came out of them?

And what makes you think that Joyce Meyer had anything to do with what happened?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mandelduke

Oct 17, 2010
Choctaw Ms
✟8,881.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
What makes you think the demon came out of them?

Here is a better question.

What makes you think that any or all the demons came out of them?

And what makes you think that Joyce Meyer had anything to do with what happened?
Well like 5 seconds before Joyce Meyer walked on stage a woman fell on the floor foaming at the mouth and speaking words that sounded demonic to me. And I know what it feels like to be close to demons, very scary. She got back up and I could not feel a demonic present’s any more.

Upvote 0

TheWiseMan

Mercy an Truth
Feb 10, 2013
✟551.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well like 5 seconds before Joyce Meyer walked on stage a woman fell on the floor foaming at the mouth and speaking words that sounded demonic to me. And I know what it feels like to be close to demons, very scary. She got back up and I could not feel a demonic present’s any more.

And that is still...all you know.

Nothing more nothing less.

Upvote 0