✟520,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hello,
I was hoping someone could please help me out. I've gone through demonic possession\oppression since many years ago, and just haven't been able to rid all the demons off of myself, from home. Any chance someone wouldn't mind sharing some prayers, giving suggestions that would be effective in removing them permanently from myself, and the home? I am desperate. Please also could really use your prayers for protection and deliverance. Thank you so much!

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟418,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Rebuke them in the Name of Jesus. The devil has to flee when he is resisted in the name of Jesus. Keep at it and make some space for yourself. Or maybe it’s something else? I know I have spiritual attacks sometimes so I rebuke satan in the Name of Jesus. he leaves but the flesh my mind hangs on having been distorted by its presence. So I use spiritual tools to make it stop and after awhile it does. I live with it, can’t control it, but am learning to keep the door closed. Several years this been happening. I have a history of mi. I just keep fighting a have found space from it. Prayer helps, scripture and Bible study. Just once a week it gets me. Hope this helps. History of drug use too. I warped my mind and this is how it expresses it. But God is good. I would say it minimal. I still have a sound mind.. 2Tim 1:7. Just attacks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joseph G
Upvote 0

Joseph G

Saved by the grace of Jesus Christ
Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟26,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello,
I was hoping someone could please help me out. I've gone through demonic possession\oppression since many years ago, and just haven't been able to rid all the demons off of myself, from home. Any chance someone wouldn't mind sharing some prayers, giving suggestions that would be effective in removing them permanently from myself, and the home? I am desperate. Please also could really use your prayers for protection and deliverance. Thank you so much!
My experience is exactly like Unqualified's. Some of us just seem to go through periods of intense spiritual warfare, for whatever reason. Something to add, though, is that while believers can be oppressed, they cannot possibly be possessed. Big difference. There is no room for them, or their prince, once we have been sealed and indwelt by the Holy Spirit.

Note that while demons may plant thoughts in your mind from without, they can't force you to SPEAK any of their vile lies against your will. You have total control over that. Knowing that will help you to find peace.

Take heart, we are in good company. Martin Luther and John Bunyan dealt with the same thing. I believe many of the figures in the Bible did.

This is how I find comfort - at the end of each day I review whether God was able to plant just one seed through me, for His Kingdom, despite the struggle. As long as He is - I'm WINNING.

Said a prayer for you. God bless!

Last edited:
Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟454,820.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm in a similar situation, and God has given me some victories. But i still need more.
Christians can have spiritual problems, is a false 'theology' prevalent in lots of places that says Christians can't have demons, 'Christians can't have demons' has caused lot of harm, first if someone say they have a demon, they don't offer solutions, because they don't believe, and second and worse it makes them think maybe that you are not christian.
It would be good if you could go to a good church, where they believe in being filled with the HS, and does deliverance.
Jesus promised to be there when we gather and where He is, there is freedom it says.
Sometimes we can't do it alone.

If for some reason you can't find a church or someone to help you, keep fighting, reading, praying. 'Cry out to me and i will respond it says'.

The tricky part is identifying the problems, if God reveals to you what kind of problem it its, is almost victory when God shows it means it has to go. The enemy likes to be sneaky and work in 'shadows' without being detected, once you identify the enemy you can 'attack it'.

• Prayers
Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,389.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Hello,
I have been researching this topic. Here are the resources that I have personally found the most helpful. See the YouTube video called:
I was a stripper and Playboy model.
David Middleton channel on YouTube.

Both of those videos show on how to do self deliverance.

I will give my personal disclaimers on David Middleton, though. He is great on detailed information, and is constantly supporting what he says with the Bible, but he does not think that Demons are going to go out except by commanding them to leave.

That is not what happened to the woman in the video, who was a stripper. She got freed through constant repetition of Bible verses. And others have reported the same things, in particular in regard to getting miraculous healings.

I also disagree with Middleton when he talks about Benny Hinn being a brother. I’m sorry, but Benny is not someone I trust at all.

Also, Middleton speaks out against Hebrew Roots, which I am part of. And he speaks out against using the actual Deity names given in Hebrew in the Bible, as for example, names found in the Dead Sea Scrolls for the Almighty and Messiah.

I’ve gotten tons of prayers answered in the past by saying, God or Jesus. But after I studied a little Hebrew, I switched to the Hebrew. And I think there is something wrong in him for wanting to keep people from using the true names.

But I don’t want to toss out the baby with the bathwater, so I’m still listening to him with hopefully lots of discernment. We are all imperfect people, and the Lord uses imperfect people, which is all he has to work with.

I’ve also seen that people can get deliverance through prayers alone. But if that doesn’t work, we are told to command demons to go out. We have a job assignment.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,389.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
P.S. I’m if you want to watch the stripper video, it has no concerning images in it at all. But if you have any problems with inappropriate content, which so many men, and even some women do, then you might want someone else to find that video for you, because to the side of the video there are thumbnails of channels being advertised which have some way concerning images.

Upvote 0