United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
LOL....

Ryan is the one who busts me up. Imagine a guy using social security from his dead father to pay for his entire college adventure, then getting older and never having owned or run any business, you go to Washington and try to eliminate the very program you used to get to where you are! The height of hilarity if it weren't so objectionable! :o:confused:

I wonder if Rush will be mentioning that tidbit? ^_^
hush Rush!

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The slavery thing was hilarious. I love how Biden's voice sounds black and he tries the Baptist preacher stance, Uncle Tom overtones. Hilarious! Foot in mouth disease. I actually liked Biden mostly until his gay rights passions kicked in. At least he came from nothing and can say he rose to where he is through hard work where Ryan used Social Security, milking the system, only to try to rob the rest of us of it!? Bizarre?

I just wonder how people can vote for someone who wants to either privatize or eliminate everyone's social security and medicare? Shooting oneself in the foot for sure.

Biden is the one that gets me, the stuff he says and that he actually gets away with is beyond me.

Upvote 0

Dorothea

One of God's handmaidens
Jul 10, 2007
Colorado Springs, Colorado
✟240,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The slavery thing was hilarious. I love how Biden's voice sounds black and he tries the Baptist preacher stance, Uncle Tom overtones. Hilarious! Foot in mouth disease. I actually liked Biden mostly until his gay rights passions kicked in. At least he came from nothing and can say he rose to where he is through hard work where Ryan used Social Security, milking the system, only to try to rob the rest of us of it!? Bizarre?

I just wonder how people can vote for someone who wants to either privatize or eliminate everyone's social security and medicare? Shooting oneself in the foot for sure.
It is mind boggling for sure.

Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,466,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

or how he and the President are gonna lead us into the 20th century.....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Biden has had his share, but the sheer volume and breadth of stupidity and total insane, ill-though foolish gems Bush has put out, goodness, Biden doesn't come anywhere near it! Biden gets caught saying what he really thinks, and gets busted (like the "neat" comment about a black guy like Obama during Biden's bid against Obama in 2008! or the newest slavery thing), but Bush actually didn't even make sense and didn't know what he was saying! ^_^

Some greatest hits I like:

"I remember meeting a mother of a child who was abducted by the North Koreans right here in the Oval Office." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 26, 2008

"Anyone engaging in illegal financial transactions will be caught and persecuted." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2008

"One of the very difficult parts of the decision I made on the financial crisis was to use hardworking people's money to help prevent there to be a crisis." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

"I'm telling you there's an enemy that would like to attack America, Americans, again. There just is. That's the reality of the world. And I wish him all the very best." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

"You know, I'm the President during this period of time, but I think when the history of this period is written, people will realize a lot of the decisions that were made on Wall Street took place over a decade or so, before I arrived in President, during I arrived in President." --George W. Bush, ABC News interview, Dec. 1, 2008

"I've been in the Bible every day since I've been the president." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Nov. 12, 2008^_^:p

"Let's make sure that there is certainty during uncertain times in our economy." -- George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 2, 2008

"And so the fact that they purchased the machine meant somebody had to make the machine. And when somebody makes a machine, it means there's jobs at the machine-making place." --George W. Bush, Mesa, Arizona, May 27, 2008

"I can press when there needs to be pressed; I can hold hands when there needs to be -- hold hands." --George W. Bush, on how he can contribute to the Middle East peace process, Washington, D.C., Jan. 4, 2008^_^

when it comes to gaffs, Biden is far worse than Bush in my opinion. Obama has had some nice ones too.

Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,466,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Biden has had his share, but the sheer volume and breadth of stupidity and total insane, ill-though foolish gems Bush has put out, goodness, Biden doesn't come anywhere near it! Biden gets caught saying what he really thinks, and gets busted (like the "neat" comment about a black guy like Obama during Biden's bid against Obama in 2008! or the newest slavery thing), but Bush actually didn't even make sense and didn't know what he was saying! ^_^

Some greatest hits I like:

"I remember meeting a mother of a child who was abducted by the North Koreans right here in the Oval Office." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 26, 2008

"Anyone engaging in illegal financial transactions will be caught and persecuted." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2008

"One of the very difficult parts of the decision I made on the financial crisis was to use hardworking people's money to help prevent there to be a crisis." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

"I'm telling you there's an enemy that would like to attack America, Americans, again. There just is. That's the reality of the world. And I wish him all the very best." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

"You know, I'm the President during this period of time, but I think when the history of this period is written, people will realize a lot of the decisions that were made on Wall Street took place over a decade or so, before I arrived in President, during I arrived in President." --George W. Bush, ABC News interview, Dec. 1, 2008

"I've been in the Bible every day since I've been the president." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Nov. 12, 2008^_^:p

"Let's make sure that there is certainty during uncertain times in our economy." -- George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 2, 2008

"And so the fact that they purchased the machine meant somebody had to make the machine. And when somebody makes a machine, it means there's jobs at the machine-making place." --George W. Bush, Mesa, Arizona, May 27, 2008

"I can press when there needs to be pressed; I can hold hands when there needs to be -- hold hands." --George W. Bush, on how he can contribute to the Middle East peace process, Washington, D.C., Jan. 4, 2008^_^

Biden also said that like GM or something will help lead us into the 20th Century.......
he asked a Veteran in a wheel chair to stand up and take a bow.....

and that is the tip of the iceberg. Joe takes it from G Dubbs. and at least Dubya had a sense of humor about it.

Upvote 0

Brooklyn Knight

On a narrow road but not narrow minded
Nov 21, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
✟13,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Biden also said that like GM or something will help lead us into the 20th Century.......
he asked a Veteran in a wheel chair to stand up and take a bow.....

and that is the tip of the iceberg. Joe takes it from G Dubbs. and at least Dubya had a sense of humor about it.

He also made that comment about Indians at a Dunkin' Donuts and 7/11, he also started to mimic an Indian working in a call center, there was also that comment he made about Obama being the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright, etc.

I still think Bush takes the cake with some of the things he has said over the years. They're too numerous to count.

Upvote 0