• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Deeply In Need

Xethea

Jan 4, 2018
Spartanburg
✟16,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello brothers and sisters.

Me and my wife recently got married about a year ago and this past 2 months somewhere she's become pregnant. It's a long and very complicated story about What's led up to this, but I don't feel like I have to explain it all unless you would like me to.

My point is that we are homeless. We have no money. We have no jobs or income. We have been searching for jobs for the past entire year. She had a very crappy job for a few months though. Our vehicle had been destroyed in a wreck and it wasn't our fault so we had to take him to court about the insurance companies paying for it. We were also hurt quite badly that we almost lost both our jobs at that time. And then after a court date a year later we got almost $10,000 from that wreck because we were hurt and it destroyed our vehicle. I pray that God would tell me how to use this money and want to spend it on but I believe I spent it all foolishly or in a stupid way listening to other people. As soon as I got all that money with my wife, we were staying in a very small apartment with rats and leaks through the roof and even neighbors who smoke illegal drugs and it would come into our house and smell very bad and they would even go into the back of our yard in the apartment and cut up our stuff illegally and cops would do nothing about it. Plus I have a disability so I was not allowed to drive but my wife was with a permit. So I only had my grandmother to help us get to work until we could save for a car. The reason we didn't jump immediately into getting a car is because she only had a permit and I was not allowed to drive. So we didn't see a point in getting a car yet until she gets a license because no one would drive with her even though she has a permit the car would just be wasting money or sitting in the yard. Just after we got the money A letter came in the mail saying our rent would be raised over $100 a month from what it originally was and that was too much. Surely we could have lasted there a few months but our income would be less we were almost living paycheck-to-paycheck at that time. And I had tried searching for jobs everywhere in that area and nothing was available for me because of my parents illegally keeping me out of school as a child I have no education and no experience and when I finally get a job people hate me for how I look and how I'm so different for how I was raised completely different from almost everyone in the world or at least in this country. So people take me the wrong way all the time literally. So my wife's family is in another state, they offered to let us live with them and help us find a house in their state.i thought it was an idea to make a new start. That maybe God would have a new plan. I prayed and only had weeks to decide to move or else I'd have to sign a lease for a year on the apartment. Nothing else was available in the state for us to move to here, so we took our chances and her family helped us move to Georgia.

what convinced me to move to Georgia mainly is that my wife had a mother and a grandmother in her mother's boyfriend all there in that area to help us and I thought they deeply cared for my wife as their family that they would help her at least. But they just lied about it all. they said they would do so many things and they didn't do any of it. they said they would be our transportation they said they would help us find jobs they said they'd help us get a car and all sorts of things. but it came out they were just lazy and they were using us for our thousands of dollars. Because we went and got a house and I paid the down payment of $550 for rent and 550 for deposit and we did not get the deposit back. the reason why we did not get the deposit back is because the grandmother decided to keep the house and put her name on the lease and not ours because we had no jobs in the landlord wanted the person with the job to be on the lease. for a time being her grandmother paid half the rent but we still had no income and we still searched for months for jobs So eventually are thousands ran out paying for food power bills rent for my medications for seizures and all sorts of things. her grandmother wouldn't always take us grocery shopping So she even chose to eat out all the time and make us or else she wouldn't take us to a store. We lived way out in the woods in Georgia pretty much that's mostly what there is is just fields and everywhere you go you just drive for a very long time even if you live in the city. so it would have taken in miles and hours just to walk to the first store from our house and every place around us says they were not hiring because it's such a small town place that all the jobs are taken.

so I started to see it looks like there's no hope over there. I wonder if I made the wrong choice and didn't hear God clearly when I moved over there. So with my $1,000 left I decided to get a friend to help bring me back to this state to help me find a job over here cuz we had more hope over here and more chances and I could get free medicine in this state because of my disability and no income because they have a free clinic. that was very important because if I don't have my medicine and I can't afford it then I'll have seizures at work and they'll always fire me for that because they can't have you passing out but I'm not allowed to have disability because I forgot to take my medicine one time when I was a child and they always hold that against me in court.

no family or friend would let me live with them while I came back here. but the person who brought me here said they would stay at a hotel with me and help me get a job with them cuz they needed a job needed a job too. Just as soon as we got jobs he quit and decided to go back to the state and leave me there without transportation to work so I lost the job because I couldn't go to it. all the money of the hotel was left on me and with hotels being so expensive all my money ran out last month on the hotel trying to find a job.

I became homeless with my wife Christmas day, and just even 10 miles away my family held a huge Christmas party, and they all call themselves Christians, as my grandfather was a pastor and seen as the most important person in the family but he died years ago. No one wanted to even get us to drive 15 minutes while it was 30 degrees outside because they said they had to cook and watch tv. Yet there were more than 25 adults in the family who could've got us. They knew we just become homeless. Do you call that a godly example and Christian holiday spirit?

So now my wife is pregnant in a women's shelter but shelters here at least require you to pay money if you stay there. it's $50 a week so that's $200 a month. and if my wife does not get a job within this next week and a half they say they're going to kick her out because they think that people who don't work and just stay there or just wanting to live doing nothing and live off of them. but she has no transportation and the shelter always requires you to be there for certain things at many different hours so she has no time to look for a job and she can't walk that far. I'm hoping and trying to find a job. But i have no transportation. I have no experience. No education at all. I was illegally kept out of schools by my parents as a child, they hid themselves in the woods all those years never taking us anywhere so the government didn't know about us.

Ged schools tested me and said I'm far from passing a real GED test.
It's winter, is colder in this state than it has been for probably 3 years. We are hoping for food stamps to eat. If I was seeking God, I have no clue why he's allowing this or what he's doing.

On your part, please at least pray

rGarrett

στον θεό που εμπιστευόμαστε
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2018
Eau Claire
✟93,802.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Are there possibly any faith-based programs in your area/or state?
Relocation might always have to happen in circumstances like this, I was homeless in a couple states although Wisconsin seems to be a good state to get back on your feet.
I am praying for you, and your wife, as a pregnancy is always in God's plan for you.

Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello brothers and sisters.

Me and my wife recently got married about a year ago and this past 2 months somewhere she's become pregnant. It's a long and very complicated story about What's led up to this, but I don't feel like I have to explain it all unless you would like me to.

My point is that we are homeless. We have no money. We have no jobs or income. We have been searching for jobs for the past entire year. She had a very crappy job for a few months though. Our vehicle had been destroyed in a wreck and it wasn't our fault so we had to take him to court about the insurance companies paying for it. We were also hurt quite badly that we almost lost both our jobs at that time. And then after a court date a year later we got almost $10,000 from that wreck because we were hurt and it destroyed our vehicle. I pray that God would tell me how to use this money and want to spend it on but I believe I spent it all foolishly or in a stupid way listening to other people. As soon as I got all that money with my wife, we were staying in a very small apartment with rats and leaks through the roof and even neighbors who smoke illegal drugs and it would come into our house and smell very bad and they would even go into the back of our yard in the apartment and cut up our stuff illegally and cops would do nothing about it. Plus I have a disability so I was not allowed to drive but my wife was with a permit. So I only had my grandmother to help us get to work until we could save for a car. The reason we didn't jump immediately into getting a car is because she only had a permit and I was not allowed to drive. So we didn't see a point in getting a car yet until she gets a license because no one would drive with her even though she has a permit the car would just be wasting money or sitting in the yard. Just after we got the money A letter came in the mail saying our rent would be raised over $100 a month from what it originally was and that was too much. Surely we could have lasted there a few months but our income would be less we were almost living paycheck-to-paycheck at that time. And I had tried searching for jobs everywhere in that area and nothing was available for me because of my parents illegally keeping me out of school as a child I have no education and no experience and when I finally get a job people hate me for how I look and how I'm so different for how I was raised completely different from almost everyone in the world or at least in this country. So people take me the wrong way all the time literally. So my wife's family is in another state, they offered to let us live with them and help us find a house in their state.i thought it was an idea to make a new start. That maybe God would have a new plan. I prayed and only had weeks to decide to move or else I'd have to sign a lease for a year on the apartment. Nothing else was available in the state for us to move to here, so we took our chances and her family helped us move to Georgia.

what convinced me to move to Georgia mainly is that my wife had a mother and a grandmother in her mother's boyfriend all there in that area to help us and I thought they deeply cared for my wife as their family that they would help her at least. But they just lied about it all. they said they would do so many things and they didn't do any of it. they said they would be our transportation they said they would help us find jobs they said they'd help us get a car and all sorts of things. but it came out they were just lazy and they were using us for our thousands of dollars. Because we went and got a house and I paid the down payment of $550 for rent and 550 for deposit and we did not get the deposit back. the reason why we did not get the deposit back is because the grandmother decided to keep the house and put her name on the lease and not ours because we had no jobs in the landlord wanted the person with the job to be on the lease. for a time being her grandmother paid half the rent but we still had no income and we still searched for months for jobs So eventually are thousands ran out paying for food power bills rent for my medications for seizures and all sorts of things. her grandmother wouldn't always take us grocery shopping So she even chose to eat out all the time and make us or else she wouldn't take us to a store. We lived way out in the woods in Georgia pretty much that's mostly what there is is just fields and everywhere you go you just drive for a very long time even if you live in the city. so it would have taken in miles and hours just to walk to the first store from our house and every place around us says they were not hiring because it's such a small town place that all the jobs are taken.

so I started to see it looks like there's no hope over there. I wonder if I made the wrong choice and didn't hear God clearly when I moved over there. So with my $1,000 left I decided to get a friend to help bring me back to this state to help me find a job over here cuz we had more hope over here and more chances and I could get free medicine in this state because of my disability and no income because they have a free clinic. that was very important because if I don't have my medicine and I can't afford it then I'll have seizures at work and they'll always fire me for that because they can't have you passing out but I'm not allowed to have disability because I forgot to take my medicine one time when I was a child and they always hold that against me in court.

no family or friend would let me live with them while I came back here. but the person who brought me here said they would stay at a hotel with me and help me get a job with them cuz they needed a job needed a job too. Just as soon as we got jobs he quit and decided to go back to the state and leave me there without transportation to work so I lost the job because I couldn't go to it. all the money of the hotel was left on me and with hotels being so expensive all my money ran out last month on the hotel trying to find a job.

I became homeless with my wife Christmas day, and just even 10 miles away my family held a huge Christmas party, and they all call themselves Christians, as my grandfather was a pastor and seen as the most important person in the family but he died years ago. No one wanted to even get us to drive 15 minutes while it was 30 degrees outside because they said they had to cook and watch tv. Yet there were more than 25 adults in the family who could've got us. They knew we just become homeless. Do you call that a godly example and Christian holiday spirit?

So now my wife is pregnant in a women's shelter but shelters here at least require you to pay money if you stay there. it's $50 a week so that's $200 a month. and if my wife does not get a job within this next week and a half they say they're going to kick her out because they think that people who don't work and just stay there or just wanting to live doing nothing and live off of them. but she has no transportation and the shelter always requires you to be there for certain things at many different hours so she has no time to look for a job and she can't walk that far. I'm hoping and trying to find a job. But i have no transportation. I have no experience. No education at all. I was illegally kept out of schools by my parents as a child, they hid themselves in the woods all those years never taking us anywhere so the government didn't know about us.

Ged schools tested me and said I'm far from passing a real GED test.
It's winter, is colder in this state than it has been for probably 3 years. We are hoping for food stamps to eat. If I was seeking God, I have no clue why he's allowing this or what he's doing.

On your part, please at least pray

Your wife should qualify for immediate assistance being she is pregnant. Does the shelter offer any phone numbers to the DHS and other government assistance program? My neighbor lost his job and he received a lot of assistance through the TANF program.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The god of this world has little blessing or mercy in store for us while our God isn't served down here much at all, this is why things down here are so crappy and life so hard, all God's blessings are swallowed up by a big fat system controlling this planet which directs the wealth reaped into the pockets of the super rich and utterly corrupted elite.

Please do understand this. God loves to help you but so few people heed His love. This is why America has 300,000 Churches, most with locked doors, and countless homeless people dying in freezing conditions outside. Religion makes sure many Christians wouldn't act like believers in Christ. That is why we have some sitting warmly around the fire celebrating their salvation with song and dance so to speak, while their homeless brother or sister freeze and starve to death a few blocks down the road. See not because our Lord wants that to be like that to those poor people. God loves to provide, and He loves to hand out, and He is so very generous and kind. God hates it when people are not looked after. He hates that so few believers live Him true. It is so bad that true loving is almost unheard off in todays world. Especially the many rich Churches in our Western World seem bad at ignore God's Voice telling us to look after the poor and oppressed.

So please understand that God is not to blame for your predicament but can help you out and that is for sure. Do keep your faith in Him and do hope in His blessings and do seek to love and hand out grace to all around. The more you seek His love to rule your life the more warmly the fire of His holy love will fill your existence. With him even rock bottom is special and productive.

Praying someone is touched by God to help you with you predicament, you got my sincere prayers.

Peace.

Upvote 0

Xethea

Jan 4, 2018
Spartanburg
✟16,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your wife should qualify for immediate assistance being she is pregnant. Does the shelter offer any phone numbers to the DHS and other government assistance program? My neighbor lost his job and he received a lot of assistance through the TANF program.

I'm not sure if you read everything, but as I wad not raised to learn annoying and was illegally kept out of schools then made homeless, I'm just learning by life experiences. I don't know much about laws, business, culture, history, science, etc. I mostly just know what's always around me and that people show me, which i for know many people. So I have no clue what dhs is or tanf or how that stuff would exactly. I hear tanf may be something like food stamps.

But she isn't that pregnant yet, it's her first month or possibly second, different pregnancy signs are just showing and missed a period for a few months so... I don't think people would readily believe us and she wouldn't easily pass some pregnancy test at a place until she's further along. I don't know if we could get pregnancy help for her without a place testing her first to prove she is. Right when the biggest changes happen in my life, something insane always comes out of nowhere and heads the wrong direction... sigh but thank you for prayers

Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm not sure if you read everything, but as I wad not raised to learn annoying and was illegally kept out of schools then made homeless, I'm just learning by life experiences. I don't know much about laws, business, culture, history, science, etc. I mostly just know what's always around me and that people show me, which i for know many people. So I have no clue what dhs is or tanf or how that stuff would exactly. I hear tanf may be something like food stamps.

But she isn't that pregnant yet, it's her first month or possibly second, different pregnancy signs are just showing and missed a period for a few months so... I don't think people would readily believe us and she wouldn't easily pass some pregnancy test at a place until she's further along. I don't know if we could get pregnancy help for her without a place testing her first to prove she is. Right when the biggest changes happen in my life, something insane always comes out of nowhere and heads the wrong direction... sigh but thank you for prayers
TANF= Temporary Assistance (for) Needy Families

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I see. So what qualifies someone for this? No income or house? What does it provide?
Exactly what you are going through. Contact Department of Human Services and they will get you assistance.

Upvote 0

Xethea

Jan 4, 2018
Spartanburg
✟16,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you are homeless, how can you come on the internet?

I "just' became homeless. For the past year and a half I haven't. I take small devices with me like a phone when I'm homeless. I bought that when I used to have a job and home. Do you know what wifi is? Its at almost every restaurant today, and Wal-Mart's that are everywhere in every city I know, libraries, parks, etc. There's many places for me to use that for free to get on here and I Don't Have to pay because it's free WiFi. Homeless people don't always have nothing. Many people are homeless but look perfectly normal to you and still have jobs, cars, food, etc. There's so many different ways to be homeless and what you choose to take with you. And many homeless people don't care for anything but some do. I see people asking the question you're asking all the time. But you buy a phone, that can be add low as 40 or some one can simply give you their old one and you just use wifi. You could get a temporary job for a day and but it. It gives you a lot to do, and there's a free app that lets you make calls and texts with wifi so you can still contact jobs or people you know. So I've had a phone since i used to have a place, i need it now to try to apply for jobs and get an interview and while im doing that, I can stop by all sorts of places to use wifi and get on here. Even when i was homers years ago and didn't Havre anything but clothes, I went to a library, got a free card and was allowed to use their computers and internet and stayed there warm through the day until they closed at night. That's another way I could do it if I didn't have any devices. That's free too.

Upvote 0

Xethea

Jan 4, 2018
Spartanburg
✟16,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The god of this world has little blessing or mercy in store for us while our God isn't served down here much at all, this is why things down here are so crappy and life so hard, all God's blessings are swallowed up by a big fat system controlling this planet which directs the wealth reaped into the pockets of the super rich and utterly corrupted elite.

Please do understand this. God loves to help you but so few people heed His love. This is why America has 300,000 Churches, most with locked doors, and countless homeless people dying in freezing conditions outside. Religion makes sure many Christians wouldn't act like believers in Christ. That is why we have some sitting warmly around the fire celebrating their salvation with song and dance so to speak, while their homeless brother or sister freeze and starve to death a few blocks down the road. See not because our Lord wants that to be like that to those poor people. God loves to provide, and He loves to hand out, and He is so very generous and kind. God hates it when people are not looked after. He hates that so few believers live Him true. It is so bad that true loving is almost unheard off in todays world. Especially the many rich Churches in our Western World seem bad at ignore God's Voice telling us to look after the poor and oppressed.

So please understand that God is not to blame for your predicament but can help you out and that is for sure. Do keep your faith in Him and do hope in His blessings and do seek to love and hand out grace to all around. The more you seek His love to rule your life the more warmly the fire of His holy love will fill your existence. With him even rock bottom is special and productive.

Praying someone is touched by God to help you with you predicament, you got my sincere prayers.

Peace.

Thank you for your encouragement and prayers. And I wouldn't blame the Lord for anything though all things are in his control. I'd say if he hadn't thrown me into hell since the second I existed, then I already have a reason to be thankful and worship him forever. But really a lot of this is my fault ans on other parts its everyone in the world. We humans are the ones who make it hard on ourselves for our sinful ways... we each cause others to suffer

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for your encouragement and prayers. And I wouldn't blame the Lord for anything though all things are in his control. I'd say if he hadn't thrown me into hell since the second I existed, then I already have a reason to be thankful and worship him forever. But really a lot of this is my fault ans on other parts its everyone in the world. We humans are the ones who make it hard on ourselves for our sinful ways... we each cause others to suffer

It is true that we cause much suffering sinning however it doesn't have to always be that way. The dirt in our hearts can be used to throw mud but also to grow beautiful fruit trees, it is best be be clear about that straightaway.

See God doesn't desire our hardships nor does He will them to happen rather He wants all to heed His gracious voice of loving truth in Jesus Christ and come to salvation that is what He wants.

For example someone somewhere may be touched by your story and provide a door to help you out. i have seen it happen ten thousand times however it is for you to find that someone God is speaking to by heeding Him and not look at your sin/dirt but rather use it and all your dung as well to grow those fruit trees nice healthy flourish big.

Can you see what i mean?

You can be scared of God because of your sin and let the sin separate your from God, or think, why would God call me if He didn't want me to know something in this part of my life. For isn't this always the reason God calls us by name and purpose?

Be of good courage the Lord always provides a way out in the end.

Peace

Last edited:
Reactions: Xethea
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Xethea

Jan 4, 2018
Spartanburg
✟16,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is true that we cause much suffering sinning however it doesn't have to always be that way. The dirt in our hearts can be used to throw mud but also to grow beautiful fruit trees, it is best be be clear about that straightaway.

See God doesn't desire our hardships nor does He will them to happen rather He wants all to heed His gracious voice of loving truth in Jesus Christ and come to salvation that is what He wants.

For example someone somewhere may be touched by your story and provide a door to help you out. i have seen it happen ten thousand times however it is for you to find that someone God is speaking to by heeding Him and not look at your sin/dirt but rather use it and all your dung as well to grow those fruit trees nice healthy flourish big.

Can you see what i mean?

You can be scared of God because of your sin and let the sin separate your from God, or think, why would God call me if He didn't want me to know something in this part of my life. For isn't this always the reason God calls us by name and purpose?

Be of good courage the Lord always provides a way out in the end.

Peace

I agree with you. I have a tendency to not explain that I have multiple feelings and thoughts at once about all things.
But I fight to not give into the negativity, but its a fight, a never ending one on this earth, but though it gets to me sometimes it doesn't every time, and in the end the Lord has already won me over and all things.

One way or another, he will do something... he can't possibly just leave it at this, not with the desires he's given me so far and wouldn't ever put them to full action.
There must be some way for me to glorify him through all this.

He's gotten me out of these messes with different kinds of help multiple times, but this is by far the toughest so far.

But yes, you're right

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree with you. I have a tendency to not explain that I have multiple feelings and thoughts at once about all things.
But I fight to not give into the negativity, but its a fight, a never ending one on this earth, but though it gets to me sometimes it doesn't every time, and in the end the Lord has already won me over and all things.

One way or another, he will do something... he can't possibly just leave it at this, not with the desires he's given me so far and wouldn't ever put them to full action.
There must be some way for me to glorify him through all this.

He's gotten me out of these messes with different kinds of help multiple times, but this is by far the toughest so far.

But yes, you're right

i got a depressive illness and thought the worst was behind me, when seven years of utter darkness came my way, with nothing to help me out. Those seven years have been the darkest and hardest days of my life. I felt I was past my coping ten billion trillion times and yet things got worse. Was suicidal for ages. Though i was totally useless and an utter burden. (which to my loved ones i often was!)

Still at the end He had best prepared ever. For without me knowing He collected every tear drop self in me and every anguished cry dying to my desires He answered, it was just I was looking the wrong way because of my religious upbringing I forgot to give that all away as well, as well as die to my ego, and know only Jesus and Him crucified!

After i met Him there at my own Golgotha, Rock bottom, and in deepest peril, Him and i learned to get on heaps better together, and i have never been so deeply depressed again and love the insight strength and ability He has passed on to me over the years that followed my time down in that bottomless pit.

it is about leaving everything behind, we depressed people get some of the toughest lessons ever but the diamonds and pearls that come our way in the end are worth it - though i didn't think that rock bottom at first i do know. Even rock bottom the love of the Lord keeps me safe and in His care and i'm very happy about that. Finding our Crucified Lord was best thing that ever happened to me, for The Word knows the pit and its ultimate purpose. How blessed we are knowing satan is going to get locked up in there for a thousand years while Jesus undoes his destructive works and springs his traps out of harm so we are ready to meet our Heavenly Father in Real Life, such is most awesome.

Be of good courage the lies of depression cannot win nor always be true The Truth always Comes in The End - time and again - forever!

Upvote 0