Death Penalty for Abortion

Would you support the death penalty for abortion?

• Total voters

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Do you believe that millions of babies should be murdered because 1% of them were the product of rape. Yes or No?
But I'm not talking about abortions for any other purposes. I'm specifically talking about women who were victims of rape.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ToddNotTodd

Iconoclast
Feb 17, 2004
✟255,331.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
You asked me what is MY definition of a baby. Not what is YOUR definition of a baby. I gave you mine. If you don't want to accept it don't ask the question.

So you posted something that looks like an actual dictionary definition in the hopes that we'll believe it was from a dictionary?

That seems terribly dishonest to me...

Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0

GrimKingGrim

The Thin Dead Line of sanity
Apr 13, 2015
Isle of Who?
✟10,468.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
If that is the best you can do, no wonder the paucity of the atheist arguement is plain for all to see.

Your arguments defeat themselves from misinformation so really yea that's all I got. You couldn't even give a proper definition of baby. Honestly. You believe that development doesn't require the mother's body nor a symbiotic relationship. I don't know what to tell you.

Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You posted a very long article that ended with these words. No place in the article does it state that abortion is murder, and it ends by specifically stating that abortion is killing. All murder is killing but not all killing is murder.
From that article..

" It was so unthinkable that an Israelite woman should desire an abortion that there was no need to mention this offense in the criminal code." [6] All that was necessary to prohibit an abortion was the command, “You shall not murder” "

Babies are from God and formed by God. They do things like prophesy in the womb!
To perform such Satanic and ghoulish ritualistic murder of millions of innocents a year is a crime so vile that even supporting it is a great crime. It is supporting terrorism.

According to the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, "the national rape-related pregnancy rate is 5.0% per rape among victims of reproductive age (aged 12 to 45); among adult women an estimated 32,101 pregnancies result from rape each year. Among 34 cases of rape-related pregnancy, the majority occurred among adolescents and resulted from assault by a known, often related perpetrator. Only 11.7% of these victims received immediate medical attention after the assault, and 47.1% received no medical attention related to the rape. A total 32.4% of these victims did not discover they were pregnant until they had already entered the second trimester; 32.2% opted to keep the infant whereas 50% underwent abortion and 5.9% placed the infant for adoption; an additional 11.8% had spontaneous abortion."
It becomes sickening to hear people piously hold up the rare exceptions as the excuse for the butchering and burning and hacking to death of young folks, when it is but a cover for the blasphemous attack on God that is in their hearts. Like the one poster here who at least had the guts to admit he supported a woman in any wish to kill kill kill all the babies she wanted that God had allowed to be placed temporarily in her care. Your turn.

Do you support a woman's right to abortion with few restrictions yes or no? Be brave.
Sorry but 32,101 pregnancies due to rape is a sizable number. You might want to ignore it, but you can't. Provisions have to be made for these victims.
I would suggest that godly education be offered, so that people are not scared out of their mind to have babies, even in circumstances where the dad is M.O.A. or a bad guy. You have sown the wind with Satanic godless education and you are starting to reap the whirlwind.

First, becoming pregnant as a result of rape is hardly a "parential problem."
It is terrible. But life is not a bowl of cherries. The man who (probably was raised with godless education also) forces his way on a woman to become the dad. Now sometimes dads get killed in wars, at work, or otherwise disappear from the picture. Yet children and moms do OK, sometimes finding a father also. If it was known that murdering kids was illegal and carried a price, in whatever country the woman lived in, and she had lots of support and help, who knows, maybe a lot of happily ever after stories of mothers and children would happen.
Second, the evidence that you supplied does not say that abortion is murder.
Yes, the article pointed out how babies are people and from God. The bible does not say 'don't mutilate, and kill old ladies above the age of 77'! You have not a hope in hell of making a case for that not being murder than for children under the age of 9 months!

We await you honest and bold reply to the question highlighted in blue.

Upvote 0

As I was saying

Jun 8, 2015
Drouin, Victoria, Australia
✟2,608.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Your arguments defeat themselves from misinformation so really yea that's all I got. You couldn't even give a proper definition of baby. Honestly. You believe that development doesn't require the mother's body nor a symbiotic relationship. I don't know what to tell you.

Ditto and you should not waste your time on here trying to tell a baby defending warrior how to argue the case for the non killing of babies. I have been doing this for 10 years and have a file as thick as an oak tree on the subject, have been employed defending the rights of babies and have 11 of them pass through my hands in my own family so everything I say is tried, tested and true apart from the fact that I have a large number of correspondents who run website and news organisations who keep me up to date on the latest news and information on baby killers and babies being killed.

With such an army behind me I doubt if you can say anything that will impress me and which I have not heard before. In one way I dread discussions with pro-aborts because their arguments are so tired and worn out that it gets totally boring. Yawn!

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Ditto and you should not waste your time on here trying to tell a baby defending warrior how to argue the case for the non killing of babies. I have been doing this for 10 years and have a file as thick as an oak tree on the subject, have been employed defending the rights of babies and have 11 of them pass through my hands in my own family so everything I say is tried, tested and true apart from the fact that I have a large number of correspondents who run website and news organisations who keep me up to date on the latest news and information on baby killers and babies being killed.

With such an army behind me I doubt if you can say anything that will impress me and which I have not heard before. In one way I dread discussions with pro-aborts because their arguments are so tired and worn out that it gets totally boring. Yawn!

First, I would learn how to define the term; baby.

Upvote 0

As I was saying

Jun 8, 2015
✟2,608.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So you posted something that looks like an actual dictionary definition in the hopes that we'll believe it was from a dictionary?

That seems terribly dishonest to me...

Your opinion, for that is all that it is, has no interest to me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

As I was saying

Jun 8, 2015
✟2,608.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No, I was talking about your incorrect use of termonology. Those who favor allowing women to choose whether to have an abortion or not a pro-choice, not pro-abortion. Being pro-abortion would mean wanting all pregnancies to end by abortion. Your "methodology" is wrong.

No, you have not addressed the issue. There are thousands of woman who become pregnant as a result of rape each year. Should we allow them to be victimized twice by bequiring them to carry the seeed of their attacker to term or do we allow them the option of having a legal abortion? Yes or no?

Do you believe that millions of babies should die because 1% are the result of rape?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

As I was saying

Jun 8, 2015
✟2,608.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

If the definition of a baby is not my definition of a baby then it is not a definition of a baby. So typical of an atheist who has made it very clear his religion is me, myself and I. In other words, NOTHING outside of my little and irrelevant world has any validity.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
If the definition of a baby is not my definition of a baby then it is not a definition of a baby. So typical of an atheist who has made it very clear his religion is me, myself and I. In other words, NOTHING outside of my little and irrelevant world has any validity.

You have a slight problem, it wasn't his definition of baby, but how these things that are called "dictionaries" define baby.

I believe it was you, who posted something that looked like a dictionary definition, but you altered it to meet your needs.

Intellectual dishonesty, would best describe this.

Upvote 0