Death Penalty for Abortion

Would you support the death penalty for abortion?

• Total voters

As I was saying

Jun 8, 2015
Drouin, Victoria, Australia
✟2,608.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Of course I do. It is going toward flushing you out of the grass and stating your opinion on whether you think a woman can destroy a baby at a whim or not.

I will let God decide who to send babies to, thanks. Not those who want to whack em!

Thank you. So you ascent to mass murder with all your heart. Thanks for clearing that up.

Murder is not a sex issue.You can go now.

You gotta laugh at these pseudo moralists Dad. They trot out all the usual platitudes and expect us to say ho hum, he has got me on that one. And as we know, those platitudes have been debunked long ago and we can pick any number of answers to show the paucity of their argument.

They never seem to learn do they. Makes intelligent debate almost an impossibility.

And your responses were priceless. Let them come back on those. Ha!

Upvote 0

As I was saying

Jun 8, 2015
✟2,608.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Does that mean you agree it is good to leave it up to God when to send a baby to a mom? I doubt it since you just were a cheer leader for unrestricted wanton mass murder of babies.

A baby is NOT a woman's body. A woman is not a babies body! They each have bodies.

More mumbo jumbo of the debunked kind from the pseudo moralists. Keep your replies coming Dad. They are up the creek without a paddle in taking you on.

Upvote 0

As I was saying

Jun 8, 2015
✟2,608.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You're hopelessly confused aren't you??

if you are so well informed about abortion, how come you didn't know that the murder of millions of babies is not a sex issue? As far as I know the abortionist does not use his sex organ to abort the baby.

Upvote 0

As I was saying

Jun 8, 2015
✟2,608.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Whoa nice question. Let me edit this. Underdeveloped fetus =/= baby. Terminated pregnancy =/= Murder. So with that. I support a woman's right to do what she pleases with her own body and life. I am a man. I have virtually no say in woman's health other than to support.

The last time I looked, abortion was about what she had done to a body that was NOT her own. if it was her own, why does the baby need to have a placenta to join it to the mother's body. If it was the mother's body, no placenta would be needed.

The baby receives its sustenance from the mother but it is not the mother. It is an entirely different body. If it wasn't, when it was aborted the mother would die as well.

Why don't you faux moralists put your brain into gear before you open your mouths. Just repeating debunked platitudes is getting sooooooo boring. Try coming up with something that is the truth.

Upvote 0

As I was saying

Jun 8, 2015
✟2,608.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My god Yggfiri only cares about one thing, swords. But again this is bronze age thinking. It isn't killing babies. In development (early development, not late; that's illegal) doesn't mean developed or living.

More troglodyte thinking. Try and get informed as in..................

I knew you before I formed you in the belly; and before you came out of the womb, I consecrated you. I appointed you a prophet to the nations. Jeremiah 1:5

My flesh was made by you, and my parts joined together in my mother's body. Psalm 139:13

When you rely on your own finite thinking you come up with all sorts of weird ideas to justify reprehensible actions.

Upvote 0

As I was saying

Jun 8, 2015
✟2,608.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What is your definition of; baby?

Thank you for confirming what I said is true. When the person sidesteps the issue you know that you have hit the nail on the head.

ba·by
(bā′bē)
n. pl. ba·bies
a.
A very young child; an infant.
b. An unborn child; a fetus.
c. The youngest member of a family or group.
d. A very young animal.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Thank you for confirming what I said is true. When the person sidesteps the issue you know that you have hit the nail on the head.

ba·by
(bā′bē)
n. pl. ba·bies
a.
A very young child; an infant.
b. An unborn child; a fetus.
c. The youngest member of a family or group.
d. A very young animal.

What is the source of this definition?

Here is Webster's definition:

Full Definition of BABY
a (1) : an extremely young child; especially : infant (2) : an extremely young animal

b : the youngest of a group
a : one that is like a baby (as in behavior)

b : something that is one's special responsibility, achievement, or interest
slang

a : girl, woman —often used in address

b : boy, man —often used in address
: person, thing <is one tough baby>

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/baby

Upvote 0

As I was saying

Jun 8, 2015
✟2,608.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What is the source of this definition?

Here is Webster's definition:

Full Definition of BABY
a (1) : an extremely young child; especially : infant (2) : an extremely young animal

b : the youngest of a group
a : one that is like a baby (as in behavior)

b : something that is one's special responsibility, achievement, or interest
slang

a : girl, woman —often used in address

b : boy, man —often used in address
: person, thing <is one tough baby>

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/baby

You asked me what is MY definition of a baby. Not what is YOUR definition of a baby. I gave you mine. If you don't want to accept it don't ask the question.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You asked me what is MY definition of a baby. Not what is YOUR definition of a baby. I gave you mine. If you don't want to accept it don't ask the question.

Cool, that was "your" definition.

Makes complete sense.

I tend to use definitions for words from independent reliable sources, that are not made up out of thin air, but that is just me.

Upvote 0

GrimKingGrim

The Thin Dead Line of sanity
Apr 13, 2015
Isle of Who?
✟10,468.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Does that mean you agree it is good to leave it up to God when to send a baby to a mom? I doubt it since you just were a cheer leader for unrestricted wanton mass murder of babies.

Actually I'm an atheist so...

A baby is NOT a woman's body. A woman is not a babies body! They each have bodies.

Ahahaha! Alright I think you're done now.

Upvote 0

GrimKingGrim

The Thin Dead Line of sanity
Apr 13, 2015
Isle of Who?
✟10,468.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
More troglodyte thinking. Try and get informed as in..................

Call me a troglodyte and proceed to quote the bible. Your Irony skills are impeccable

Reactions: bhsmte
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

As I was saying

Jun 8, 2015
✟2,608.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Call me a troglodyte and proceed to quote the bible. Your Irony skills are impeccable

If that is the best you can do, no wonder the paucity of the atheist arguement is plain for all to see.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Therefore, miscarriage was always viewed as the loss of a child and abortion as the killing of a child."

You posted a very long article that ended with these words. No place in the article does it state that abortion is murder, and it ends by specifically stating that abortion is killing. All murder is killing but not all killing is murder. Nice try, but your own evidence shows that you are wrong.

Well, perhaps there might be some exception, but it is disingenuous to focus on the .00002% and not the rest. The woman have been told they have a right to kill kids and kill them they do.

According to the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, "the national rape-related pregnancy rate is 5.0% per rape among victims of reproductive age (aged 12 to 45); among adult women an estimated 32,101 pregnancies result from rape each year. Among 34 cases of rape-related pregnancy, the majority occurred among adolescents and resulted from assault by a known, often related perpetrator. Only 11.7% of these victims received immediate medical attention after the assault, and 47.1% received no medical attention related to the rape. A total 32.4% of these victims did not discover they were pregnant until they had already entered the second trimester; 32.2% opted to keep the infant whereas 50% underwent abortion and 5.9% placed the infant for adoption; an additional 11.8% had spontaneous abortion."

Sorry but 32,101 pregnancies due to rape is a sizable number. You might want to ignore it, but you can't. Provisions have to be made for these victims.

The baby is a victim if parental problems result in it's murder.

First, becoming pregnant as a result of rape is hardly a "parential problem."

Second, the evidence that you supplied does not say that abortion is murder.

You think not allowing a baby to be murdered is forcing murderers not to be able to murder apparently.

Again, the evidence you provided does not say that abortiion is murder.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
And I pointed out your incorrect methodology for deciding what is usual. That must mean we are one all.

No, I was talking about your incorrect use of termonology. Those who favor allowing women to choose whether to have an abortion or not a pro-choice, not pro-abortion. Being pro-abortion would mean wanting all pregnancies to end by abortion. Your "methodology" is wrong.

No, I have not answered the question. I have addressed the issue and addressing the issue is more important than answering a question that does not address the issue.

No, you have not addressed the issue. There are thousands of woman who become pregnant as a result of rape each year. Should we allow them to be victimized twice by bequiring them to carry the seeed of their attacker to term or do we allow them the option of having a legal abortion? Yes or no?

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
1000% true brother. It is common knowledge that the majority of people who support the murder of babies in the womb are against the killing of adults who killed other adults. That to me is the most extreme example of hypocrisy you could ever find.

Evidence? Proof? You said it, burden of proof rests with the affirmative.

Upvote 0