Death Penalty for Abortion

Would you support the death penalty for abortion?

• Total voters

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Nice try dad. Yes the author did quote one of the Ten Commandments using the term "murder." However, when it came time to identify abortion as murder he failed to do so. Rather he identified abortion as killing.
The bible did not mention not to whack people over 50 either. Babies are people in the bible. Little people.
Again, murder is the illegal killing of a human being with malice aforethought.
You just described abortion.

In your opinion. I certainly do not share your opinion that abortion is terrorism. However you are certainly entitled toi your opinion, just as I am entitled to mine.
God shares mine. Rather I share God's.

Hold on. This thread is not a general discussion about whether abortion should be permitted, although you seem to be attempting to turn it into such a thread. This thread is about whether the Death Penalty should exist for Abortion.
It does! The babies and some moms die!
I have limited my discussion to incidents involving rape because I do not see how any reasonable person could justify putting a rape victim to death for having an abortion. First we punish her with the rape, then we execute her for having an abortion. Perhaps that is a case of "when life gives you lemons make lemonade to you, but ist certainly is not to the rape victim.
Yeah yeah, you want to play the exception game with me? Look at the abortion survivors!

What do you mean "be brave." This is a discussion forum. It is proper to answer questions when they are asked, although some on here seem to feel that they don't have to.
I mean admit that you agree a woman can kill babies for any reason almost, if that is what you think.
Yes, I believe that a woman should be permitted to have a legal abortion under the circumstances set out in the Roe decision.
"In Roe, the Supreme Court found that a woman’s right to make her own decisions about her pregnancy deserves the highest level of constitutional protection."
https://www.plannedparenthood.org/files/3013/9611/5870/Abortion_Roe_History.pdf

So you support the mass murder of infants. OK.
So much for the concept of loving your neighbor as yourself. Perhaps you have not come accrossed that concept. It is in this book called the Bible.
Don't try and get righteous with me pal. Loving a baby means not burning, hacking, or cutting it to pieces. Loving a victim does NOT mean pushing her to commit murder for which she could suffer mental harm and even suicide.
So it is up to you, a man who will never become pregnant, to forcfe a woman to carry a fetus to term against her will.
And if her baby is an abortion survivor that has one arm, and is disfigured or worse...you forced the mom to face that.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The bible did not mention not to whack people over 50 either. Babies are people in the bible. Little people.

Actually under ancient Jewish law life begins with the first breath.

God shares mine. Rather I share God's.

Intersting that you chose to give yourself credit ahead of God.

It does! The babies and some moms die!

No one here is talking about killing babies.

Yeah yeah, you want to play the exception game with me? Look at the abortion survivors!

I am trying to discuss whether rape victims should be permitted to have legal abortions without facing a death penalty. If anyone is playing games it is you.

I mean admit that you agree a woman can kill babies for any reason almost, if that is what you think. "In Roe, the Supreme Court found that a woman’s right to make her own decisions about her pregnancy deserves the highest level of constitutional protection."

So you support the mass murder of infants. OK.

No one here is talking about killing infants.

Don't try and get righteous with me pal. Loving a baby means not burning, hacking, or cutting it to pieces.

Loving a rape vistim doesn't mean forcing her to carry a fetus to term against here will. And don't talk to me about get self-rightous. You were the one who said "when lfe gives you lemons make lemonade," not me.

Loving a victim does NOT mean pushing her to commit murder for which she could suffer mental harm and even suicide.

I'm not pushing anyone to do anything. You, on the other hand are the one who wants to prevent many from doing what they want to do.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Actually under ancient Jewish law life begins with the first breath.
Actually God disagrees. He formed us in the womb and knew us before that.

Intersting that you chose to give yourself credit ahead of God.
Interesting you chose to see it that way.

Or old people. Killing covers both.

I am trying to discuss whether rape victims should be permitted to have legal abortions without facing a death penalty. If anyone is playing games it is you.
Why would they be allowed?? Should a Jeweler be allowed to shoot the robber after they catch him? Should a hit and run victim be allowed to torture and kill the driver once they are caught? Why would you single out certain victims to be able to murder others??

Actually that is almost all we are talking about.

Loving a rape vistim doesn't mean forcing her to carry a fetus to term against here will.
Loving a hit and run victim doesn't mean letting them kill the driver.

And don't talk to me about get self-rightous.
Yes. I will. Get used to it.
You were the one who said "when lfe gives you lemons make lemonade," not me.
Right make the best of a lousy hand you get dealt.

I'm not pushing anyone to do anything. You, on the other hand are the one who wants to prevent many from doing what they want to do.
Preventing monstrous murderers is what good folks should do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Actually God disagrees. He formed us in the womb and knew us before that.

Wrong.

Interesting you chose to see it that way.

"God shares mine. Rather I share God's." You wrote it, not me. You gave yourself first billing--God shares yours.

Or old people. Killing covers both.

And no one here is talking about killing old people.

Why would they be allowed?? Should a Jeweler be allowed to shoot the robber after they catch him? Should a hit and run victim be allowed to torture and kill the driver once they are caught? Why would you single out certain victims to be able to murder others??

Jewelers and hit and run drivers are forced to go through nine months of unwanted pregnancy.

Hypocrite.

Sorry that you are apparently unable to be polite.

Loving a hit and run victim doesn't mean letting them kill the driver.

Again, hit and run drivers are forced to go through nine months of unwanted pregnancy.

Right make the best of a lousy hand you get dealt.

"Hi pregnant rape victim. So sorry taht you will have to carry the spawn of your attacker to term. Deal with it."

Preventing monstrous murderers is what good folks should do.

Again, no one is talking about murdering anyone.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Wrong.

"God shares mine. Rather I share God's." You wrote it, not me. You gave yourself first billing--God shares yours.

And no one here is talking about killing old people.

Jewelers and hit and run drivers are forced to go through nine months of unwanted pregnancy.

Sorry that you are apparently unable to be polite.

Again, hit and run drivers are forced to go through nine months of unwanted pregnancy.

"Hi pregnant rape victim. So sorry taht you will have to carry the spawn of your attacker to term. Deal with it."

Again, no one is talking about murdering anyone.
Reduced to semi cohesive blather eh? Doesn't matter anymore. You admitted that you support the hideous grotesque ghoulish ritualistic murder of the innocent folks. Nothing else needs to be said.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Reduced to semi cohesive blather eh? Doesn't matter anymore. You admitted that you support the hideous grotesque ghoulish ritualistic murder of the innocent folks. Nothing else needs to be said.
You have forgotten that this thread is not about whether abortion should be legal but rather whether women who have abortions should receive the death penalty. I've tried to be polite. You apparently cannot. Conversation over.

Upvote 0

As I was saying

Jun 8, 2015
Drouin, Victoria, Australia
✟2,608.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
But I am limiting my discussion to allowing women who have suffered rape to have abortions. The topic in this thread is whether the Death Penelty should apply for abortions. Do you honestly believe that a woman who has been raped should be forced to carry the spawn of her attacker to term and should bne killed if she refuses to do so and has an abortion?

I have been polite to you in this thread. I have not made any false accusations against you. I expect you to be polite in response. Since you apparently cannot be this discussion is over.

That is good as it was getting nowhere with you going round in circles all the time and you have to answer my questions but I don't have to answer yours attitude.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
That is good as it was getting nowhere with you going round in circles all the time and you have to answer my questions but I don't have to answer yours attitude.
Excuse me? I've answered every question I've been asked. You are the one who has refused to answer questions.

Conversation is over with you because you are unable to be polite.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

As I was saying

Jun 8, 2015
✟2,608.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Excuse me? I've answered every question I've been asked. You are the one who has refused to answer questions.

Conversation is over with you because you are unable to be polite.

Another lie. You said you were out of here. if you were, you would not have made any response to what I said.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You're just being hopelessly childish at this point
Oh no! Knowing how the godless world treats children by killing them in the womb, I guess child like raises a red flag for them. Unlike Jesus, He loves em.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You have forgotten that this thread is not about whether abortion should be legal but rather whether women who have abortions should receive the death penalty.
Many of them do receive a death penalty. They kill themselves, or sink into hellish depression, etc. What should be legal? Soon God is going to outlaw all governments on earth. Their baby killing days are numbered. I think it is a moot point as to what should be done any more in many wicked nations. They are all on death watch..terminally ill. Sick, murderous, beyond reason or repentance.

Upvote 0

As I was saying

Jun 8, 2015
✟2,608.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You're just being hopelessly childish at this point

Matthew 18:5 And when you welcome one of these children because of me, you welcome me.

Matthew 19:14 But Jesus said, "Let the children come to me, and don't try to stop them! People who are like these children belong to God's kingdom."

Mark 10:16 Then Jesus took the children in his arms and blessed them by placing his hands on them.

John 1:12 Yet some people accepted him and put their faith in him. So he gave them the right to be the children of God.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Reading comprehension???
Hey, even if someone did have that, there is hope.
"Never say never," she said in a recent phone interview. "A person and God always have the opportunity to progress. No matter what point you are at, you can always do something, even if it is just the tiniest thing."

On Christmas when she was 12, Jessen learned she had survived an abortion attempt. Before, when she had asked why she had cerebral palsy, her adoptive mother — the daughter of her foster mother — told her hers was a traumatic, premature birth. But that day when she asked, her mother decided Jessen was ready to hear the truth. She told her that her biological mother was young and without hope.

"I was aborted, right?" Jessen asked. Her adoptive mother confirmed it. Jessen was calm.

"It must have been the Lord, because I didn't freak out," Jessen remembered. "I totally believe that the Lord Jesus spared my life and I would not be walking today if it were not for the grace of God and the power of Christ. I know that when you need God to walk every day, you know that God is real."

http://www.blessedcause.org/aborticide/survivor.htm

Upvote 0