Aug 27, 2014
✟430,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
The president will present you with a skeleton, but it's up to YOU to add the organs, the meat and the conscience. Take accountability for yourself and don't be a jellyfish.

Is everyone forgetting that God is in the room too? Or does He only work part time?

Haven't you been paying attention, ReesePiece23? He's clearly busy filing lawsuits in favor of Donald Trump! And from the looks of the number of legal challenges either already filed or to be filed, that is very much a full-time job!

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,988.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Haven't you been paying attention, ReesePiece23? He's clearly busy filing lawsuits in favor of Donald Trump! And from the looks of the number of legal challenges either already filed or to be filed, that is very much a full-time job!

You can tell by the quality of the arguments.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am not optimistic about the next 4 years. I believe these may become our most difficult and. conflicted years since the Civil War. The nation will remain restive, deeply divided, violent, with seditious plots .I believe Biden's is likely to end up as a failed presidency. Biden's talk of unifying the country is Pollyanish and naive, particularly if Democrats do not win both runoff elections in Georgia. Republicans will do everything they can to bring Biden down. The position of the Democratic Party on abortion and LGBT issues is so far apart that it allows no basis for compromise with evangelicals and conservative Catholics. Republicans will resist any expansion in healthcare and other Democratic policies involving government spending. Biden may have some success with executive orders bypassing Congress. The Supreme Court will strike down and enfeeble Democratic policies and there will not be enough votes in the Senate to pack the Court. The Corona virus will spread rapidly prior to Biden's innaugeration with a dramatic escalation in fatalities. No stimulus legislation will pass in Congress unless Democrats capitulate to Republican spending limits. There will be significant layoffs in state and local government. China will benefit from US economic stagnation resulting from the coronavirus and make inroads into Ameirca's economic hegemony. Let's see how accurate these pmpredictions are in the next few years.

Well, maybe you should get involved in campaigning in GA then.

Upvote 0

Ivan Hlavanda

Mar 27, 2020
York
✟84,331.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am not optimistic about the next 4 years. I believe these may become our most difficult and. conflicted years since the Civil War. The nation will remain restive, deeply divided, violent, with seditious plots .I believe Biden's is likely to end up as a failed presidency. Biden's talk of unifying the country is Pollyanish and naive, particularly if Democrats do not win both runoff elections in Georgia. Republicans will do everything they can to bring Biden down. The position of the Democratic Party on abortion and LGBT issues is so far apart that it allows no basis for compromise with evangelicals and conservative Catholics. Republicans will resist any expansion in healthcare and other Democratic policies involving government spending. Biden may have some success with executive orders bypassing Congress. The Supreme Court will strike down and enfeeble Democratic policies and there will not be enough votes in the Senate to pack the Court. The Corona virus will spread rapidly prior to Biden's innaugeration with a dramatic escalation in fatalities. No stimulus legislation will pass in Congress unless Democrats capitulate to Republican spending limits. There will be significant layoffs in state and local government. China will benefit from US economic stagnation resulting from the coronavirus and make inroads into Ameirca's economic hegemony. Let's see how accurate these pmpredictions are in the next few years.

I don't know what is going to happen in the USA or the world in the next few years, heck I don't even know what is going to happen tomorrow, but I do know what the God of the Bible says and that it's going to get worse and worse.

What did Jesus say will happen before He comes back? We can find the answer in Matthew 24:
6 And you will hear of wars and rumours of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are but the beginning of the birth pains.

9 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for my name's sake. 10 And then many will fall away and betray one another and hate one another. 11 And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray. 12 And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold.

This pandemic, and all the chaos in the World is walk in the park to what it's coming according to Revelation 6:8 'And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider's name was Death, and Hades followed him. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth.'

The Great Tribulation is coming, and God will pour His wrath, and the final beast will kill billions. People repent while you can, surrender yourself to Jesus, so you can escape what is coming. There will be a false peace before all of this happens, but the only peace is with Jesus.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Based on the low numbers of those who identify as Christian plus the lousy church attendance rates, I would have thought that Australia is a far better candidate for the Wrath of God. :(

OB
It's not how many identify as Christian that counts. It's how diligent those Christians are. We've had a twelve year drought in Victoria. It became known as the millennium drought. Christians (at least 140,000) put aside their differences and began to pray. The drought broke. It was sweet, especially after the doom and gloom brigade said that it would never rain again. Drought struck again a few years later. The same group of Christians fasted and prayed again. The drought has broken with the best rain in decades in some places.

Australia has not suffered from COVID anything like as seriously as most other countries, especially the US. Australia has never had the Christian base that the US was founded on. God judges fairly. To whom much is given, much is required. The USA has squandered its Christian heritage. God is not impressed.

• Informative
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The fact is, I watched the election on November 3rd, and by midnight Trump had won re-election by a huge landslide.

I’ll let General Flynn’s lawyer relate the election fraud that occurred the next day in five states, and her prediction that Trump will get recounts and remain president.

Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am inclined to believe based on my assessment of the political situation in the US that the Democratic Party and President Biden will not be able to prevail against the obstacles arrayed against them.

Especially when Trump is inaugurated in January 2021.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,988.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I’ll let General Flynn’s lawyer relate the election fraud that occurred the next day in five states, and her prediction that Trump will get recounts and remain president.

She was brought up in a different thread a couple days ago and I didn't say it then, but I will now.

She must be the worst lawyer in Washington. To predict that Trump will win the election at this point (on Monday or Tuesday it would have been reasonable) is the equivalent of predicting that the Cubs will win the 2020 World Series.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,988.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The fact is, I watched the election on November 3rd, and by midnight Trump had won re-election by a huge landslide.

That's not how elections work. You haven't "won" until the votes are actually counted. They've been counted now. Trump lost.

Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's not how elections work. You haven't "won" until the votes are actually counted. They've been counted now. Trump lost.

The constitution says all votes have to be counted on Election Day, not Election Day plus the day after and the day after that.

By midnight at the end of election day, Trump had won by 700,000 votes in just one of the five contested states, by 200,000 in another, etc.

The five states suddenly stopped counting votes at midnight, waited until a huge 4 AM drop of ballots with no chain of custody or origin showed up, then started counting again, and suddenly Biden was ahead.

That is blatant and outrageous in-your-face election fraud.

Republicans won every single house seat that was up for election, defended all but two out of a large number of senate seats up for re-election, and we’re supposed to believe that all those people voting republican for the house and senate switched to Biden for president?

There’s so much statistical proof of voter fraud, it’s amazing.

They’ve found computer software used in thirty states with a 3% bias towards Biden for all vote counts entered.

Aiito has ordered all ballots set aside in one state that arrived after 8PM on November 3rd.

They recently found 132,000 ineligible Biden votes in the state Biden leads by 10,000 votes.

That’s just the tip of the iceberg of all the stuff that’s coming to light and has been found.

The election fraud is already starting to unravel.

BTW the MSM is in on the scam, declaring Biden the winner when five states are still counting votes.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,988.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
There is so much wrong in your post (virtually every sentence), but I'll address this one because it is the center of your argument:

The constitution says all votes have to be counted on Election Day, not Election Day plus the day after and the day after that.

This is what the constitution says (the 12th amendment overriding the original system):
The Electors shall meet in their respective states, and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and all persons voted for as Vice-President and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate;

The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted;

The person having the greatest number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed; and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President. But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote; a quorum for this purpose shall consist of a member or members from two-thirds of the states, and a majority of all the states shall be necessary to a choice. And if the House of Representatives shall not choose a President whenever the right of choice shall devolve upon them, before the fourth day of March next following, then the Vice-President shall act as President, as in the case of the death or other constitutional disability of the President.

The person having the greatest number of votes as Vice-President, shall be the Vice-President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed, and if no person have a majority, then from the two highest numbers on the list, the Senate shall choose the Vice-President; a quorum for the purpose shall consist of two-thirds of the whole number of Senators, and a majority of the whole number shall be necessary to a choice. But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States

But that's all about the voting of the electors... What about "election day", Clause 4 Section 2 of the constitution reads:
The Congress may determine the Time of chusing [sic] the Electors, and the Day on which they shall give their Votes; which Day shall be the same throughout the United States.

When is election day? Well congress has passed a law (3 US Code 1):
The electors of President and Vice President shall be appointed, in each State, on the Tuesday next after the first Monday in November, in every fourth year succeeding every election of a President and Vice President.

Tuesday was *Election Day* the day by which votes for slates of electors must be cast. It is not "Vote Counting Completion" day. The votes are counted when the votes are counted.

I've been watching vote counting and tabulation in the states I've lived in for 40 years. Vote counting in those states has *NEVER* been completed by midnight on election day. Not once, ever.

The states have until mid-December to complete counting the votes, certify the elections and appoint the electors that actually vote for President.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,988.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The five states suddenly stopped counting votes at midnight, waited until a huge 4 AM drop of ballots with no chain of custody or origin showed up, then started counting again, and suddenly Biden was ahead.

Name the state, this is nonsense.

• Optimistic
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

7thKeeper

Scion of the Devonian Sea
Jul 8, 2006
Finland
✟108,680.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
For the "votes have to be calculated on Election Day" arguement, I wonder how how elections the worked in the olden times. You know, travel between cities takes days, no electronic way of counting , etc. This is a very odd arguement. And I've been following US elections since the 2000 election, so can you Chad point to where is the election even during those times that they just stopped counting votes after midnight nationwide?

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
You want to know the truly dark days ahead in America, and for the world...?

Try as we approach 2050, only 30 years away now, and then consider who or which side is most likely to try and combat them, etc...

Yes, I am a prepper, and for good reason, and if you'd watch these videos you would know, etc, and I'd just like you to know, most of these guys lean toward being republican, etc, they are just not stupid ones, or belong to the masses of people who are just burying their heads in the sand, etc...

The problems described in these video's is what we all need to "get on the same page" about "truly addressing right now", etc... And not all these "smoke and mirror" games that many of you are being duped into thinking are the "most important" currently, etc...

And I think a Democratically led government is far more likely anyway, to be doing that, etc...

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
You want to know the truly dark days ahead in America, and for the world...?

Try as we approach 2050, only 30 years away now, and then consider who or which side is most likely to try and combat them, etc...

Yes, I am a prepper, and for good reason, and if you'd watch these videos you would know, etc, and I'd just like you to know, most of these guys lean toward being republican, etc, they are just not stupid ones, or belong to the masses of people who are just burying their heads in the sand, etc...

The problems described in these video's is what we all need to "get on the same page" about "truly addressing right now", etc... And not all these "smoke and mirror" games that many of you are being duped into thinking are the "most important" currently, etc...

And I think a Democratically led government is far more likely anyway, to be doing that, etc...

God Bless!
Oh, and, no, you cannot come over to my house if something actually does truly happen, etc...

Everyone will be on their own, etc, and I strongly suggest that you all start looking to or toward you or your own now, and right now, etc...

People, including the government are not looking down a long enough road, etc, and that, that extreme shortsightedness, etc, will be both ours and theirs downfall or eventual undoing, etc...

And they mainly don't because the people don't, etc, and I think that needs to change or needs changing, etc...

Though I think many Dems at least tend to "lead toward looking down a longer road" than most republicans are or do, etc...

But, ultimately, they only look to or at what the people are only looking to or toward or at in the moment only, and that's the limit or their farsightedness, etc, and "climate change", or the environment and what we're doing to it, etc, is just only one of the issues that will be majorly affecting us all very, very soon, etc...

Cause there are a "whole other slew of many other things/issues/problems" we need to all looking at and or addressing also right now, etc, for down the "longer road", etc, cause not acting now, is going to cost us all "big-time", etc, and we will all commit the crime or sin of only acting or trying to act when it's already done gone and already been "way way too late", etc...

And you want to talk about "dark days", etc, well, you ain't seen nothing yet, etc...

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
And if anyone wants any kind of help in "getting started" for theirs or their own, etc, I'd be more than happy to help, just PM me OK...?

What I'm always going to tell anyone to start though, is at first, always emergency food and water rations/priorities first, etc, but I'm willing to help anyone with it/that who wants my help, etc, or wants to go ever go even "beyond that with it" even maybe, etc, just PM me about it OK...?

And if you think I'm "crazy", well, I already wear that label, and I guess we'll just see who's really been really truly crazy or insane in the end, etc, OK...

Want my help, PM me OK...

God Bless!

Upvote 0