NW
✟195,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
She used to talk for him because he can't speak for himself.
What's the job of the press secretary?
Or do much of anything by himself.
He's beat Trump in the election and the GOP in the midterms, he's got the economy running great after the Trump recession, he ended the pandemic, the stock market is at record highs . . . seems like there's nothing he can't do!

• Winner
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟763,213.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What's the job of the press secretary?

He's beat Trump in the election and the GOP in the midterms, he's got the economy running great after the Trump recession, he ended the pandemic, the stock market is at record highs . . . seems like there's nothing he can't do!
He can't seem to close the border. But I guess that's not an issue for him. Or you.

Upvote 0

7thKeeper

Scion of the Devonian Sea
Jul 8, 2006
Finland
✟108,680.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
He can't seem to close the border. But I guess that's not an issue for him. Or you.
And here I thought the Republicans rejected the legislation for that because they didn't want to lose an election issue instead of, well you know, doing their job. And legislation that they asked and wrote themselves.

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
And here I thought the Republicans rejected the legislation for that because they didn't want to lose an election issue instead of, well you know, doing their job. And legislation that they asked and wrote themselves.
Hey, quit tossing facts into the discussion! It only confuses MAGA.

-- A2SG, can't have that....

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They didn’t want to allow 5,000 people a day to enter our country illegally

Reactions: Jimmy It
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
They didn’t want to allow 5,000 people a day to enter our country illegally
No. Trump wants 5,000 people a day to continue to flow in until he becomes president, just as 7thKeeper said. It is his only campaign issue left.

• Winner
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No. Trump wants 5,000 people a day to continue to flow in until he becomes president, just as 7thKeeper said. It is his only campaign issue left.
I don’t think he’s going to become president

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The point is irrelevant because that is precisely what happened thanks to Trumps insiders in Congress causing chaos in the name of Trump.
I wasn’t aware that Trump had become President. That is precisely what happened?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tz620q

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
Carmel, IN
✟575,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So if I understand correctly, the idea is to stay silent on actions that we abhor (killing political opponents) in the interest of some long term policy gain under a Trump administration?
Navalny was Putin's political opponent. Trump is fighting to keep a campaign alive in US, not Russia. RIght now Trump is a private citizen with no ability to put pressure on Putin other than to state a cheap opinion. He has stated that if he becomes President one of his priorities will be to start negotiations between Ukraine and Russia to end this war. That would seem to be his long term strategy. With that in mind, perhaps his actions are tempered by that goal. This is all speculation based on observation. If we wanted to know Trump's mind, he fields a lot of questions from people all of the time. I would rather base my suppositions on his actual stated goals, than rely on a biased journalist to filter everything I know.

Upvote 0

tz620q

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
Carmel, IN
✟575,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Donald could give us evidence he is still playing for our American team. We have plenty that demonstrates he is not. Alas, Mr Trump doesn't care, about Navalny or showing that he is willing to fight FOR democracy. We certainly know that man by his lack of fruits. For discretion is a foreign concept to DJT anyhow lol. We know he never concerns himself with issues outside his own realm of interest too. He simply doesn't care. He also knows we would see through any concern he might feign for Navalny. Y'all are turning into sentient pretzels with the plethora of never-ending excuses for this cretin. Good gravy.
There's that 5th grade sort of argument that I have come to love from the left. If pressed with rationality, resort to name calling.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
He has stated that if he becomes President one of his priorities will be to start negotiations between Ukraine and Russia to end this war. That would seem to be his long term strategy.
That is not what Trump said. He said he will end it in 24 hours.

Upvote 0