Customer shoots and kills cashier in Georgia grocery store dispute over mask wearing

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,262,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
My condolences to the families of the victims.

There is no hell deep enough for those who politicized public health measures. This is the unfortunate but inevitable outcome.

Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
When we get two different information streams in a program "Designed" to separate humanity; I would think we all should ask why is this allowed to exist? In current program, people who dont have the time or knowledge (cant read, for 1 example) trust an entertainment source for news (Look up lawsuits on main stream news and "how" they beat their cases against them stating they are entertainment). <-- Really think about that for a minute. To those spewing racism... Elevate your thinking please , to two different info streams where one uses trust of another (minimal effort in "true" facts ) vs context seekers . Thus, we get what we got in article.

Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,477,322.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where I live the doors now have signs saying that masks are no longer required for fully vaccinated individuals. And since there's no requirement to show a vaccination card, that pretty much adds up to mask wearing is now optional.

I still put on a mask anyways in certain places, just in case there's someone who would get upset if I didn't. I have a feeling there's some people who are so militant about it, they're not going to care that I've been fully vaccinated.

I had several appointments for a surgical procedure a couple of weeks ago. The hospital system still demands that everyone wear masks all the time, despite Texas government mandates, despite vaccination status. They also prohibit guns, concealed or unconcealed.

And, frankly, any private business could choose to do so, just as they demand shoes and shirts, or just as they may demand no guns, concealed or unconcealed.

No issue over masks should ever come to a gunfight. The fault is always, always, always the person who pulled a gun over a mask dispute.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟608,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I had several appointments for a surgical procedure a couple of weeks ago. The hospital system still demands that everyone wear masks all the time, despite Texas government mandates, despite vaccination status. They also prohibit guns, concealed or unconcealed.

And, frankly, any private business could choose to do so, just as they demand shoes and shirts, or just as they may demand no guns, concealed or unconcealed.

No issue over masks should ever come to a gunfight. The fault is always, always, always the person who pulled a gun over a mask dispute.

I'd say someone who pulls gun over a mask dispute is the same sort of person who would pull a gun over a parking space dispute, which has happened. Or anything else trivial.

• Agree
Reactions: RDKirk
Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,363.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Whoever will kill a person over a mask, shoes, bubble gum, or any other item you want to add to the list.
I suspect there's more going on that just mask phobia. Probably a whole ideology is at stake for this person.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,262,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
I'd say someone who pulls gun over a mask dispute is the same sort of person who would pull a gun over a parking space dispute, which has happened. Or anything else trivial.

Sadly, there's no shortage of scum and villainy in late modern America.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I guess it makes it ok, when some one is murdered over say a drug deal or the robbing of a liquor store or just some one killing another person because they disrespected the murderer. But lets get all high and mighty when comes to the untouchable mask.
I see no different. Not wearing mask, distancing and washing hands put peoples life's in danger and killed many people. It's all the same.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,849.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
It's good to get an admission of what I suspected was true. Try not to feel to guilty about it.

I will pas that along to the other 2000-3000+ people who are not wearing mask in the town i live in

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,227,373.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
ADMIN HAT ON
full

Thread has been pruned of posts not relevant to the OP.
Please stick to the topic of the opening post.

ADMIN HAT OFF

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums