Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It’s not just the first jabs, it’s all the subsequent ones being planned that give authorities a locus of control over our bodies not seen prior. Enter the passport and exit our civil liberties under cover of "peace and security".

The perversion of despising any human being for getting sick with a virus (!) ought to be a huge sign to any discerning believer that demonic energizing of this pandemic has occurred.
Tell that to the two thousand people a day who are dying at this time. The majority are not jabbed. If if the vaccine was not available, I have no doubt there would be double the count of those dying. In anycase, each has to decide what to do. I have friends who are not vaccinated, yet they do wear the mask and believe that there is a real danger with this viurs. True, the majority do not die, and perhaps do not get really that sick, yet we have passed the 1918 count for the flu pandemic of 1918. We could pass one million deaths in this country, taking the jab would have saved the majority from dying. Then there are the long haulers.........we are a long way away from this being over.......yet I find my peace in the Lord, and whatever I am prepared to go through it.

With modern technology, the government could move in at any time and take everything away. Our SS number, our bank accounts, how much we make is known by the government. They could also cancel our credit cards at any time. We are there. One day we may have to disobey the government and pay the price for our faith, but this is not it.

Peace
Mark

Upvote 0

Freth

Site Supporter
Jul 11, 2020
Midwest, USA
✟379,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Before someone asks... Yes, I believe COVID is real.

Here's a conspiracy theory for you.

Let's take a step back and look at the bigger picture. There are repeating patterns that have been ongoing for decades.
  • Indoctrination -> Radicalism
  • Problem -> Solution
  • Politics -> Division
  • Crisis -> Aversion
  • Fear -> Control
  • Foreshadowing -> Fruition
We're being played. "Oh, well, that's just crazy talk!" Mmhmm.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Let's take a step back and look at the bigger picture. There are repeating patterns that have been ongoing for decades.
  • Problem -> Solution
  • Politics -> Division
  • Crisis -> Aversion
  • Fear -> Control

The Living God is no fan of cowards, so of course the world system holds that type up on a pedestal as their Model Citizen.

Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟948,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
The divide isn’t surprising in the US. I saw it building through politics and Pandora’s box was opened. If we can’t agree on one topic with civility why would the next fare better?

I think blame lies on both sides. Threatening your neighbor for failing to get vaccinated with hellfire isn’t loving them. Nor is accusing them of taking the mark of the beast.

We should be above such pettiness. But we’re not because of love. I have relatives on both sides of the issue. I don’t love them any less. Nor did I weigh in on their choice. I trust the Lord.

~bella

Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Friends I am seeing deep division among Christians in my country. Some deeply believe the vaccination is a wicked plot.
Conspiracy theories abound and many are afraid.

I am reminded of Isaiah 8:

"the Lord spoke to me with mighty power and instructed me not to walk in the way of this people, saying,

12 “You are not to say, ‘It is a conspiracy!’
Regarding everything that this people call a conspiracy,
And you are not to fear what they fear or be in dread of it.
13 It is the Lord of armies whom you are to regard as holy.
And He shall be your fear..."

For sure - the claims flying around that the vaccination is an end-time evil plot come with a strong spirit of fear.

BUT... We are not to be afraid.

Fear God... all other fear is not from Him.

I am facing loosing friends as we vaccinate - as if we have lost the plot and become strongly deceived.

Many of those who have embraced the antivacc position are not in healthy fellowship...

Comments welcome.
It’s conspiracy fact concerning the plandemic and vaccines.

Fauci announced that during the first term of President Trump a surprise outbreak of an infectious disease would surely happen.

Here’s what he said:

“There is NO QUESTION there is going to be a challenge for the coming administration in the arena of infectious diseases.

“There will be a SURPRISE OUTBREAK. There’s NO DOUBT in anyones mind about this.”

How could Fauci guarantee a surprise outbreak to happen during the first term of the Trump administration? What did he know, that we don’t?

And Bill and Melinda Gates guaranteed an imminent global pandemic

In 2018 Bill Gates publicly announced that a global pandemic was on it’s way that could wipe out 30 million people. He said this would probably happen during the next decade.

Melinda Gates added that an engineered virus is humanities greatest threat and also assured this would hit humanity in the coming years.

‘A global pandemic is ON IT’S WAY. An ENGINEERED VIRUS is humanities greatest threat. This will happen in the NEXT DECADE.’ – BILL GATES, in 2018

They also war gamed the COVID virus by name two months before the outbreak:

The Event 201 scenario | A pandemic tabletop exercise

It was all planned.

Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Friends I am seeing deep division among Christians in my country. Some deeply believe the vaccination is a wicked plot.

I am reminded of Isaiah 8:

"the Lord spoke to me with mighty power and instructed me not to walk in the way of this people, saying,

12 “You are not to say, ‘It is a conspiracy!’
Regarding everything that this people call a conspiracy,
And you are not to fear what they fear or be in dread of it.
13 It is the Lord of armies whom you are to regard as holy.
And He shall be your fear..."

For sure - the claims flying around that the vaccination is an end-time evil plot come with a strong spirit of fear.

BUT... We are not to be afraid.

Fear God... all other fear is not from Him.

I am facing loosing friends as we vaccinate - as if we have lost the plot and become strongly deceived.

Many of those who have embraced the antivacc position are not in healthy fellowship...

Comments welcome.
It’s conspiracy fact concerning the plandemic and vaccines.

don't understand normally rational Christians believing conspiracies on FB

i.e. a Christian neighbor told me covid is the flu & that nos are being made up so she's not getting vaccine
she's at risk of getting covid as millennial daughter lives with her & kid's friends visit day/night with no one wearing masks

all her beliefs about covid came from FB....we spoke outside one day & she refutes everything I say

a Christian relative believes the vaccine has a chip that will take away one's belief in God
There are hundreds of doctors worldwide telling the truth in the face of being fired and vilified for it - it’s not a FB conspiracy theory, it’s conspiracy fact.

Upvote 0

godleadyoursoul

Mar 29, 2021
Sydney
✟19,269.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
There is a lot of crazy conspiracies out there but that does not mean we should dismiss anything that goes against what we hear on the news or in the mainstream. We should be working together and not pointing fingers at each other and saying "he's the crazy one". Sure, most of the stuff you read on Facebook, or on other online platforms is nuts, but if we just want to silence and cancel each other, or turn on one-another for thinking differently, then that would just be helping Satan out, would it not? because if it's not Covid it's some other issue, after Covid there will be something else that will dominate the headlines, and be used as an attempt to cause more division. The cycle will continue until we stop giving into propaganda, both sides.

• Agree
Reactions: Carl Emerson
Upvote 0

skippyroo

Oct 23, 2021
melbourne
✟5,078.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well its hard Carl when there are people dropping dead all around you after they have had the vax.

Reactions: Bob_1000
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Aussie Pete
Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Well its hard Carl when there are people dropping dead all around you after they have had the vax.
Not one vaccinated person I know has dropped dead. That includes me. And my son. I'm 70, he's 32.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced

• Problem -> Solution
  • Politics -> Division
  • Crisis -> Aversion
  • Fear -> Control
Not crazy. But COVID and the Vax is not the problem. It's just another excuse to turn the screws on personal freedoms.

• Agree
Reactions: Freth
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

skippyroo

Oct 23, 2021
melbourne
✟5,078.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Not one vaccinated person I know has dropped dead. That includes me. And my son. I'm 70, he's 32.
Let us know Pete how you feel after your 3rd or 4th jab , I and many others would very much like to know. Thank you.

Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Let us know Pete how you feel after your 3rd or 4th jab , I and many others would very much like to know. Thank you.

the initial vaccines are still working!
husband, teen, and I are NOT getting boosters at this time

my neighbor's son is a Dr
his first covid patient was a women & she died
then her husband died
then their two children died

neighbor's Dr son made sure his mom was vaccinated

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
For sure I will keep the forum informed. And I will reiterate that I am very much against mandatory vaccination. I've said from the beginning that COVID has provided another excuse for reducing the personal liberties that our forbears fought and died for. One danger is that other oppressive laws are being introduced while the anti vax hysteria rages. It's like a smokescreen. One law that is coming is far worse than vax laws. It hardly rates a mention in the local press.

Upvote 0

Bob_1000

Jul 30, 2021
Mid-West
✟20,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why would anybody take an experimental shot for an illness that has a 97%-99.9% recovery rate?

An even better question is why would the government and corporations force people into homelessness and starvation for an illness with a 97%-99% recovery rate?

I think the VAERS website has over 20,000 deaths from the vaxx and that’s estimated to be about 1% of the actual reporting. With the swine flu vaccine they banned the vax after about 15 people died from it.

Im not a conspiracy theorist but I’m not stupid either. Those things defy common sense.

Reactions: skippyroo
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why would anybody take an experimental shot for an illness that has a 97%-99.9% recovery rate?
A 97% recovery rate puts 1,000,000 Americans at risk. We're on track to lose that many ...
I think the VAERS website has over 20,000 deaths from the vaxx and that’s estimated to be about 1% of the actual reporting.
Lots of weasel words here ... "I think", "that's estimated", ... plus VAERS is public reporting ... which is not reliably vetted. An analysis of death certificates would provide better numbers ...

Upvote 0