✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Wisdom is in the quiet - not in the frenzy of conspiracies

Wisdom helps one see through the conspiracies, firstly because God through his Word has explained the activity of Satan. Principalities, powers, the rulers of spiritual wickedness in high places...these ARE operating a conspiracy, and they're operating through people to carry it out.

We can see Satan's world system coalescing before our eyes. In a sense it is always coalescing, with types of it bubbling up through history but being smacked down (not yet...not yet...). "The mystery of lawlessness is already at work". One commentary said "This 'mystery' of St. Paul's lies in solution, waiting to precipitate itself". Believers through time have seen this precipitation in their day, and were not "conspiracy theorists" to have noticed it, though God extended the grace era. God operates on His time, we merely observe...and wait for what WILL come to pass.

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟379,528.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wisdom helps one see through the conspiracies, firstly because God through his Word has explained the activity of Satan. Principalities, powers, the rulers of spiritual wickedness in high places...these ARE operating a conspiracy, and they're operating through people to carry it out.

We can see Satan's world system coalescing before our eyes. In a sense it is always coalescing, with types of it bubbling up through history but being smacked down (not yet...not yet...). "The mystery of lawlessness is already at work". One commentary said "This 'mystery' of St. Paul's lies in solution, waiting to precipitate itself". Believers through time have seen this precipitation in their day, and were not "conspiracy theorists" to have noticed it, though God extended the grace era. God operates on His time, we merely observe...and wait for what WILL come to pass.

Yes I agree but the difference this time around is social media fuels the fire like never before...

Upvote 0

Taodeching

Oct 29, 2020
Southwest
✟60,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Can you substantiate that? I think an argument can be made that those who embrace the mandates do so because they are subject to fear. And pass it on to others in a big way.

From where I sit is anti-vax types who spread fear. The reason I embrace mandates, even by force if necessary is because anti-vax types are all into conspiracy nonsense, fear mongering and never wanting the pandemic to end. You want proof look at CF and what the anti-vax types have posted even. I have no fear and if the anti-vax types would stop spreading FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) I would back off right here and now

Reactions: mama2one
Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,727,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
From where I sit is anti-vax types who spread fear. The reason I embrace mandates, even by force if necessary is because anti-vax types are all into conspiracy nonsense, fear mongering and never wanting the pandemic to end. You want proof look at CF and what the anti-vax types have posted even. I have no fear and if the anti-vax types would stop spreading FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) I would back off right here and now
This sounds like you are spreading fear.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,727,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Taodeching

Oct 29, 2020
Southwest
✟60,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You are the one warning others of so-called anti-vaxxers.

Absolutely not. If the anti-vax never started it we would not have to say a word. I am not warning anybody so that is a lie. Yes I hate what anti vaxxers are doing and people have to counter them, counter them is not fear it is righteous. That's all I can say without getting punished here, I will have no further communications with you at present.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,727,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Absolutely not. If the anti-vax never started it we would not have to say a word. I am not warning anybody so that is a lie. Yes I hate what anti vaxxers are doing and people have to counter them, counter them is not fear it is righteous. That's all I can say without getting punished here, I will have no further communications with you at present.
Well, I hate what those who support the mandate are doing, and people have to counter them. Countering them is not fear; it’s righteousness.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,727,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Not one bit, but you will never believe so there is no point to keep communicating. Someday the truth of getting vaccines will come through
It’s the truth, but you will never believe so there is no point to keep communicating. Someday the truth of liberty will come through.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,727,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
A vaccine is not private medical business, it is not covered under HIPPA. Many people mistake vaccines are private though they are not.
And it’s still none of your business.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,727,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
I never ask and please stop being so rude to everyone.
I’m not being rude. I am being blunt, though. I’ve stated that I’m not giving out that information, yet that doesn’t seem good enough for people.

Upvote 0

Taodeching

Oct 29, 2020
Southwest
✟60,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I’m not being rude. I am being blunt, though. I’ve stated that I’m not giving out that information, yet that doesn’t seem good enough for people.

Reactions: Hammster
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,096,355.00
Country
United States
Faith