Auckland
✟379,409.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Friends I am seeing deep division among Christians in my country. Some deeply believe the vaccination is a wicked plot.
Conspiracy theories abound and many are afraid.

I am reminded of Isaiah 8:

"the Lord spoke to me with mighty power and instructed me not to walk in the way of this people, saying,

12 “You are not to say, ‘It is a conspiracy!’
Regarding everything that this people call a conspiracy,
And you are not to fear what they fear or be in dread of it.
13 It is the Lord of armies whom you are to regard as holy.
And He shall be your fear..."

For sure - the claims flying around that the vaccination is an end-time evil plot come with a strong spirit of fear.

BUT... We are not to be afraid.

Fear God... all other fear is not from Him.

I am facing loosing friends as we vaccinate - as if we have lost the plot and become strongly deceived.

Many of those who have embraced the antivacc position are not in healthy fellowship...

Comments welcome.

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟734,719.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes. I think it hurts the church when Christians peddle conspiracy theories around COVID. It just makes us look weird in the eyes of the world. For me I am not afraid of COVID at all, I trust God to protect me. But I see it as our duty to obey the ordinances set down by our leaders, so I wear a mask, have the vaccine, etc.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟323,979.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I like your comments and your scripture Carl. I decided to go the Johnson route, I just one day felt compelled to get it. My pharmacy had been taking whatever came in but settled on Johnson as I asked what they were using these days. And there was a sign there that they only administer Johnson. I took it as my clue to go ahead and sign up. The only side effect is the next day a slight dull headache and itchy arm, never a rash. My renter got it and had 0 side effect but got a flue shot recently and was marginally sick for nearly three days lol !

However the Covid got it's start, it's with us to stay. I believe there will be continued mutations just as with flu.

Most pastors are leaving it up to the congregation, what they do stress is it is not the mark of the beast. The pastor I do our broadcast recordings with for local tv announced on record, get the vaccine. We have had three that I know of die from covid who at one time or another have ministered to.. The latest case involved a young newly married couple, less than a year. Both got sick on the variant, both hospitalized, the wife didn't make it, neither vaccinated.

What I do I try try try to do by the leading of the Holy Spirit, not wack job conspiracy theories on youtube. I made it all the way through the big flare up around these parts on the original outbreak by washing my hands and utilizing the provided hand sanitizers in most public places. During the initial outbreak we really flared up here and on my bed side I had nine scriptures to recite that I used three per night, so after 3 nights repeat. With them I had no fear. My last flu shot was probably 15-20 years ago, never gotten the flu again since using that same concept ( wash hands prayer, scripture). But the variant covid has a new feel to it to me, I feel the Spirit lead me to that vaccine. I sense in my bones we will have many variants to come and of various degrees of strength. But that said, it was all over hyped in main stream news. We have a new corona virus among us. We have had many corona viruses among us, this one is covid.

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟788,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Friends I am seeing deep division among Christians in my country. Some deeply believe the vaccination is a wicked plot.

"the Lord spoke to me with mighty power and instructed me not to walk in the way of this people, saying,

For sure - the claims flying around that the vaccination is an end-time evil plot come with a strong spirit of fear.

I am facing loosing friends as we vaccinate - as if we have lost the plot and become strongly deceived.

Many of those who have embraced the antivacc position are not in healthy fellowship...

Comments welcome.
Not all conspiracy theories are the same. There is, to my mind, one huge conspiracy going on with this Covid business, that there is fear driven by the left to condition the public to accept whatever directives 'come down from above'. But that is nothing like the notion of tracking chips in the vaccine, or the mark of the beast, etc.

Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Comments welcome.

It’s not just the first jabs, it’s all the subsequent ones being planned that give authorities a locus of control over our bodies not seen prior. Enter the passport and exit our civil liberties under cover of "peace and security".

The perversion of despising any human being for getting sick with a virus (!) ought to be a huge sign to any discerning believer that demonic energizing of this pandemic has occurred.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,726,704.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married

Comments welcome.
I’m not against vaccinations. I am against tyranny. It’s unjust, and we should fight it.

Upvote 0
Apr 19, 2020
Virginia
✟95,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The following is sort of fringey, but here it goes; For all the good they can do with this mRNA technology, evil can also be accomplished. In the future, enhancements can be implemented to increase its usefulness, but how about a government that is violently opposed to a segment of society and wants to quietly eliminate that sector? Name the deadly option something like solution 731,( named after the Japanese biological battalion that performed experiments in China during WW2), and quietly direct all boot licking medical types to use this version if the individual checks all the boxes for being undesirable.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Comments welcome.

It is interesting that you should come out like this brother. There are brothers and sisters who don't want anything to do with me because i don't want the vaccine.

There are some very judgemental brothers and sisters about who think they can label and discredit what i say because i don't believe the lies this world is spreading about Covid and the vaccines.

Weird how we should let us be divided about such an issue? Who would have master planned that but our mutual enemy?

In my books, if you feel that God is served taking the vaccine and you thank God for it, you have done nothing wrong. The same if i don't want it because i think it is sin, i have done nothing wrong, i'm not guilty of any crime. No one should force me to what i consider to be a sin. The word of God seems clear enough how we are suppose to handle this among one another.

Romans 14:1-4
"Accept the one whose faith is weak, without quarreling over disputable matters. One person’s faith allows them to eat anything, but another, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables. The one who eats everything must not treat with contempt the one who does not, and the one who does not eat everything must not judge the one who does, for God has accepted them. Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand."

Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The following is sort of fringey, but here it goes; For all the good they can do with this mRNA technology, evil can also be accomplished. In the future, enhancements can be implemented to increase its usefulness, but how about a government that is violently opposed to a segment of society and wants to quietly eliminate that sector? Name the deadly option something like solution 731,( named after the Japanese biological battalion that performed experiments in China during WW2), and quietly direct all boot licking medical types to use this version if the individual checks all the boxes for being undesirable.

Fringey? Not really. The mass murdering governments of the last century would kill to have a death machine setup like that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Friends I am seeing deep division among Christians in my country.

Well I hear your country has gone really extreme with the lockdowns. e.g. - you only have had a few cases of people actually getting Covid recently, and you went into full lockdown from that etc. in contrasts to other countries doing so from multiple deaths or hospitalizations.

So no wonder people are responding to that etc.

Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
All the posts are very interesting to read, and all have something to say.
For my part ( I ask for your indulgence) is that I will mask in order to protect others, but I know that God is both my Protection and my Refuge in times of trouble.
Most importantly, I know that He has numbered my days before I was born, and that He has seen every one of them, and has put the necessary help and faith for me into each day, that I might be able to recognize the enemy, and to stand in His strength against the enemy.
It is real, it is tangible, and it does indeed help me to know that when danger is nearby, so is He.
Let me be clear on one point.
I am not saying that God will protect me every day, or that I will never die.
What I am saying is that Covid has no power over God, or His plans for me. And that is different.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced

Comments welcome.
I could not agree more. Some people give Satan far more credit than he deserves. It's a distraction from the real problems facing the church, let alone the world. I would like to develop a vaccine against hysteria and lack of common sense. I could make a fortune.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
don't understand normally rational Christians believing conspiracies on FB

i.e. a Christian neighbor told me covid is the flu & that nos are being made up so she's not getting vaccine
she's at risk of getting covid as millennial daughter lives with her & kid's friends visit day/night with no one wearing masks

all her beliefs about covid came from FB....we spoke outside one day & she refutes everything I say

a Christian relative believes the vaccine has a chip that will take away one's belief in God

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟215,955.00
Faith
Non-Denom

Comments welcome.

Exactly why do you say you're facing loosing friends? Because of you pulling away from them or they you? And what do you mean they are not in healthy fellowship? I'm surprised you would say this Carl. Maybe you can clarify?

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
don't understand normally rational Christians believing conspiracies on FB

i.e. a Christian neighbor told me covid is the flu & that nos are being made up so she's not getting vaccine
she's at risk of getting covid as millennial daughter lives with her & kid's friends visit day/night with no one wearing masks

a Christian relative believes the vaccine has a chip that will take away one's belief in God
Your relative has it a bit wrong. The chip is used to identify followers of the beast, and is a deliberate mockery of God's instructions to the early Jews to place the law of God before them, on their forehead and in their hands and hearts, so that they might see His will and walk in His ways.
Satan always mocks God, so this is no surprise. What is amazing is that this was foreseen thousands of years prior to Covid's invention.

Upvote 0