Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It would be interesting, that american christians would be the group that voted in the eventual leader of the one world government (trump)

Wut? It isn't Joe Biden? :swoon:

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have pondered the ugliest scenario of this coronavirus. What if Trump has intelligence that the virus was man-made by China? What would his response be? I do not think he would tell the American people.

It would mean war with China. Some suspect that the virus was produced in a military lab over there and somehow escaped. Many nations, including us, have stocks of deadly biological weapons, meant to either kill or incapacitate.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Has anyone heard of what has happened in North Korea, if it has already hit South Korea?

All Kim Jung Un has to do is tell his people what to do once and they will do it. Coronavirus problem solved there.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟903,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How many think this is going to turn out to be martial law? and the mark of the beast next?

I'm trying not to get nervous...when I do I pray and reread psalm 91 over and over. I can't believe I am seeing this with my own eyes.

Hopefully I'm wrong. My grandchildren are only 5 and 3. I cant bear to watch them go through something bad. IF we are to get raptured..I hope they go.
I've prayed over and over to protect them from the virus. God is still in ultimate control.
We should try not to cave into newspaper eschatology driven by theological systems that mischaracterize and maligne scripture. During this time consider studying the alternative view of eschatology held by the early church before the explosion of misinformation led to error.
Be blessed and stay healthy!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟250,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Just because Trump ( or any particular US president is the US leader at the time does not mean he or she will be the leader of a one world government.

No but it is just a thought, that christians are so caught up in the secular world, and that they can not see how caught up they are. That, that would even be considered a possibility, is sad.

Upvote 0

Littlek

I'm His
Jun 13, 2011
U.S.A.
✟53,044.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
At least you are not being blinded and know to not trust the government blindly.

Have you heard of low-dose naltrexone for lyme.

Could low-dose naltrexone help Lyme disease patients? - Daniel Cameron, MD, MPH

No I haven't. I got lyme around the late 90s or early 2000..they have me 2 weeks of antibiotics. Now they say it's not enough.
Anyway, in 2010 I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. I've tested negative for lyme..but it can hide. I think it still may be lyme causing my problems. I'm not 100% sure. Lyme can hide very good in the body.

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Just because Trump ( or any particular US president is the US leader at the time does not mean he or she will be the leader of a one world government.

You know how it goes with Democrats, everything is laid at the feet of The President, for no other reason than they don't like him, they really don't know why, they just don't like him.

• Agree
Reactions: charsan
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
No but it is just a thought, that christians are so caught up in the secular world, and that they can not see how caught up they are. That, that would even be considered a possibility, is sad.

The visible (read 'brick and mortar') church is certainly tangled up with the world...but is the true spiritual church? I don't think so.

• Agree
Reactions: JIMINZ
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You know how it goes with Democrats, everything is laid at the feet of The President, for no other reason than they don't like him, they really don't know why, they just don't like him.

He's an outlier, not one of their own. Politics is one big 'old boys' club.

• Winner
Reactions: JIMINZ
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Trump is like the old time Blackie the Bad Guy in the wild west town trying to take over, while the Dems are the pilgrim vigilante posse preparing to take him out in the elections.

And as we all know, the pilgrims will be outsmarted again, and he wins the election.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
He's like the new Sherriff in Dodge and he's cleaning up the town. :clap:

You can't really believe that! His administration has been marked by more scandal, more accusations, more arrests and trials and more convictions than any administration in history. Trump hasn't drained the swamp, he has expanded and deepened it. I believe that history will regard his administration as a national disaster.

• Agree
Reactions: JohnAshton
Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
You can't really believe that! His administration has been marked by more scandal, more accusations, more arrests and trials and more convictions than any administration in history. Trump hasn't drained the swamp, he has expanded and deepened it. I believe that history will regard his administration as a national disaster.

Being Canadian it really doesn't make any difference what you believe does it?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Being Canadian it really doesn't make any difference what you believe does it?

Actually it does quite a bit.

The late Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau said it well:

"Canada sharing a continent with the USA is a little like a mouse going to bed with an elephant. No matter how well intentioned the elephant, every twitch and fart profoundly affects the mouse."

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How many think this is going to turn out to be martial law? and the mark of the beast next?

I'm trying not to get nervous...when I do I pray and reread psalm 91 over and over. I can't believe I am seeing this with my own eyes.

Hopefully I'm wrong. My grandchildren are only 5 and 3. I cant bear to watch them go through something bad. IF we are to get raptured..I hope they go.
I've prayed over and over to protect them from the virus. God is still in ultimate control.

Hi littlek,

Calm down. You must have been really scared when the HIV virus first reared it's ugly head and people started dropping like flies. I'm not sure I understand the fear mongering. Mankind has suffered serious plague outbreaks at least a couple of dozen times. In 1918 it is believed that between 50-100 million people died due to the influenza virus. There was a time that smallpox was also a devastating viral infection. HIV and ebola are both viral infections and have killed far more than the covid-19 virus, although it may catch up if it sticks around as long as they have. Europe suffered a number of plagues and even the new world suffered from plagues. It is believed that viral infections brought to the Caribbean by Spanish explorers wiped out 90% of the indigenous population.

Ebola was a real killer. Out of some 28,000 reported cases, over 11,000 people died. That's a 40% death rate. HIV is said to have killed some 700,000 people globally since it reared its ugly head. While covid-19 is nothing to take lightly, it is not the most deadly virus that man has had to deal with.

So, calm down. At most, this is some of the work of the fourth horseman of the apocalypse. You're in a bad situation if you really can't stand to see your grandchildren go through something bad. Friend, every generation has some bad stuff mixed in with it. Just imagine if you were living in 1918. You'd have likely killed your own grandchildren if you really couldn't stand them to experience anything bad.

God bless you and may you put your trust in Him. He is all that you need. We're all going to die. How we die isn't really the concern. Whether we are prepared to die is the important question. Your grandchildren are a little young, but have you prepared others in your family for their death? If not, it's time to introduce them to Jesus. That way no matter how or when any of your family dies, you can rest that they will be in a much better eternity.

In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

Thomas White

Feb 9, 2020
Stockbridge
✟79,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married

People believe that every catastrophe is the End. At this point, I believe Western Civilization as we know it will end way before Christ comes.

Reactions: Littlek
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
The last serious outbreak of smallpox was in the 1960s --- it killed 15 million and has been long forgotten. But it prompted a massive campaign of vaccination by the WHO, also long forgotten. About 10 years later smallpox was completely eradicated, also long forgotten.

Reactions: Littlek
Upvote 0