• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Could this be it?

Discussion in 'Current News & Events (Articles Required)' started by Littlek, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Littlek

Littlek I'm His

+287
    Christian
    Married
    How many think this is going to turn out to be martial law? and the mark of the beast next?

I'm trying not to get nervous...when I do I pray and reread psalm 91 over and over. I can't believe I am seeing this with my own eyes.

Hopefully I'm wrong. My grandchildren are only 5 and 3. I cant bear to watch them go through something bad. IF we are to get raptured..I hope they go.
    I've prayed over and over to protect them from the virus. God is still in ultimate control.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. HTacianas

HTacianas Well-Known Member

+5,970
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    This is not "it" or anything like "it". It's certainly not martial law and marks of beasts.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Lady Bug

Lady Bug Let's get real Supporter

+8,380
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    It has an eerie resemblance to martial law with the increased micromanagement by the government every single day. I'm not against drastic safety measures to stave off the spread, but I don't know if it's all in good faith or not.

I haven't decided if the rapture is true (sorry), however I would like it to be so I don't have to suffer for not taking the mark. How can we band with other Christians and flee taking the mark if social distancing prohibits us from banding together with enough people? The quota is getting smaller and smaller. It rubs me the wrong way.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. yeshuaslavejeff

yeshuaslavejeff simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua

+10,914
    Anabaptist
    It is one giant step for government and pharmacy toward martial law and the mark.

If it is the final day, week/ year, Yahweh knows, and the Good Shepherd Jesus is not slack concerning us His sheep.

5. yeshuaslavejeff

+10,914
    Anabaptist
  6. OldWiseGuy

OldWiseGuy Wake me when it's soup. Supporter

+9,967
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Others
    A global economic collapse could be the beginning of a "new world order" with all or most nations surrendering their sovereignty to a global government. Of course the tribulation would soon follow culminating in the return of Jesus Christ.

7. Dorothea

Dorothea One of God's handmaidens

+1,933
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    US-Others
    No. We haven't had WWIII yet, or the few decades of peace that comes after it before things gets worse.

8. yeshuaslavejeff

+10,914
    Anabaptist
    A few years ago, on March or April or May 17th,
    a world prominent position which has led the world in war many times the last several hundred years,
    stated plainly that wwIII has already started.

I checked. And found out this is true.

To verify, I looked up how many countries are at war.

It turned out, and continues, that very few countries (ten at the time) were NOT at war....

So the development of wwIII is now already years in, and continuing.

9. charsan

charsan Charismatic Episcopal Church

+2,091
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Of course how if it doesn't

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  10. dogs4thewin

dogs4thewin dog lover CF Ambassadors Supporter

+4,673
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    I have noticed that both China and SK have decreased controls ( and both of those countries did so after seeing a discrease in cases.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. yeshuaslavejeff

+10,914
    Anabaptist
    Yesterday someone listening to news said that a few countries already have a vaccination for it,
    and Israel's is the best (they said ) , as it has no baby particles/cells in it like the American vaccines have had,
    and no toxins like the American vaccines do.

12. d taylor

d taylor Well-Known Member

+1,941
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    This certainly could be a way that a one world government is brought into being. Is this that time not sure.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. JohnAshton

JohnAshton Well-Known Member

+1,559
    United States
    Anglican
    Married
    Humans have gone through worse things than we are right now.

Consider living in eastern China from 1937 to 1945 during the Japanese occupation of China.

14. d taylor

d taylor Well-Known Member

+1,941
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    It would be interesting, that american christians would be the group that voted in the eventual leader of the one world government (trump)

15. Littlek

Littlek I'm His

+287
    Christian
    Married
    I dont trust him and I didnt vote for him or hillary. I think he has people fooled...but I could be wrong.

16. yeshuaslavejeff

+10,914
    Anabaptist
    If , as is the case, the political system has had people fooled for a century, and led many to die in unjust and unneeded wars and police actions,
    would you be surprised !?

17. Littlek

Littlek I'm His

+287
    Christian
    Married
    I'm talking strictly about Trump. Sorry..I dont get into politics. Never have and never will.

18. yeshuaslavejeff

+10,914
    Anabaptist
    Yes, I know. A lot of people the last couple /few/ years likewise - they do not understand it is not Trump that is a danger, but the whole politic and medic and edu - system.

19. com7fy8

com7fy8 Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,832
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    If my knowledge of sanitation is correct and if we have been told the basic truth about the coronavirus, we already could have stopped it. People knew the virus was in China, but they traveled before it was stopped. And now people have gone to bars and had close contact, even after they have known about this thing. The government did not make people do these things.

Possibly, then, one of the real issues is if people will follow directions. But, for just one example, we see how younger people who knew the issues on purpose went to crowded bars. One guy in line said to a reporter that if anyone in the place had the virus everyone would probably get it, and he was smiling. That's not a government thing.

And there is another side. For a long time, certain Americans have gone against healthy advice. They have abused themselves in various ways so now their health condition makes them very able to die of the coronavirus. The government did not make them destroy their health.

And I can get into stress and criticizing others, so I can fail to be helpful in this. The government can not stop me from trusting and obeying Jesus so Jesus has me doing what can help . . . while we enjoy His "rest for your souls" (in Matthew 5:46).

20. SkyWriting

SkyWriting The Librarian Supporter

+7,116
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2020