Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Honestly, given the incompetency of many world governments, I wouldn't exactly be concerned about some weird science fiction level dystopia happening anytime soon.

-CryptoLutheran

• Agree
Reactions: charsan
Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,187,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Judgment on who and for what reason? The virus seems pretty indiscriminate to me. Are God's judgments indiscriminate?

Saints die in the end times by the hand of the antichrist. Yet, the End Times in general is still a judgment from God. God is allowing hard times like the antichrist to push people to God and or to stay faithful to Him. Man's sinfulness builds up and man as a whole is facing judgment. Is not Original Sin a thing that affects all of mankind? The only escape is through Christ, His grace, and His good ways according to His Word. Be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee the crown of life. Many today falsely think that God has to materially bless us, or give us super health, or other things to be in His favor. While God can do these things for His people, there are times where this is not always the case. Paul had a thorn in his side. The early church was persecuted and put to death. Job was a righteous man and yet he lost it all.

Why?

For we walk by faith and not by sight.

Side Note:

By the way, I do not think the way of escape is through Calvinism. Only in God's Word alone through faith in Christ, and His grace, and in keeping His commands in the New Testament is there a way of escape (Note: This is not the 613 Laws of Moses as a whole; We are not not obligated to keep the Sabbath, circumcision, etc.). Anyways, the way is a lot more narrow than what many people think these days. We literally have to deny ourselves, pick up our crosses, and follow Jesus and nothing else. Not man made theologies, not following after the things of this world, etc.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: LostMarbels
Upvote 0

Yekcidmij

Presbyterian, Polymath
Feb 18, 2002
East Coast
✟230,239.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Saints die in the end times by the hand of the antichrist. Yet, the End Times in general is still a judgment from God. God is allowing hard times like the antichrist to push people to God and or to stay faithful to Him. Man's sinfulness builds up and man as a whole is facing judgment. Is not Original Sin a thing that affects all of mankind? The only escape is through Christ, His grace, and His good ways according to His Word. Be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee the crown of life. Many today falsely think that God has to materially bless us, or give us super health, or other things to be in His favor. While God can do these things for His people, there are times where this is not always the case. Paul had a thorn in his side. The early church was persecuted and put to death. Job was a righteous man and yet he lost it all.

None of this answers my question or addresses my point.

Side Note:

By the way, I do not think the way of escape is through Calvinism.

Irrelevant to my question.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
How many think this is going to turn out to be martial law?

Well, that began the moment individual liberties were erased concerning this pandemic. Constitutionally, we are a group of soverighn states flying under the same banner as a nation.

It is your State and local governments that are responsible for that state or municipality. The federal government cannot dictate the freedom of your movement. Trump cannot say you will not go to work, you will remain in your homes. He cannot 'ban' gatherings. Neither can your Governor. You have the constitutional right to peacefully assemble.

It is also quite a stretch to imagine the government has the authority to forcefully shut down business. Quite frankly, that is against our civil liberties.

This is a good way to slowly boil a frog tho. Get people used to the loss of liberties for momentary security.

and the mark of the beast next?

I believe we are seeing the formation of the system. Not necessary the system itself. However we are witnessing a fundamental shift in the very nature of the global economy. A global economic reset if you will. I have no doubt Trump is going to reform the fed.

What we need to look for is a centralised, and compulsory form of global economic control.

SovereignSky Space-based Blockchain to help End World Poverty

I can't believe I am seeing this with my own eyes.

I am absolutely ecstatic to have been blessed to witness these days. I am truly thankful, and I pray for the ability to endure whatever is to come.

Last edited:
Upvote 0