Conservative Christianity Prayer Thread

Lisa0315

Respect Catholics and the Mother Church!
Jul 17, 2005
At The Feet of Jesus
✟37,577.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, I lift this sister up to you. We place this in your hands, Father. We ask that you heal her Mother, but according to your will and time, Lord. Please be with them both and bring them comfort, peace, and even laughter to easy the worry and stress. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

Lisa

Upvote 0
L

~*Lady Trekki*~

Dear Lord, I lift this sister up to you. We place this in your hands, Father. We ask that you heal her Mother, but according to your will and time, Lord. Please be with them both and bring them comfort, peace, and even laughter to easy the worry and stress. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

Lisa
Thank you Lisa...:hug:

We think it might be a sciatica nerve so we set an appointment with a chiropractor this afternoon. If that's not it, we will need to go to her regular doctor first thing.

Already the pain has lessened since people have been praying...PTL! We are giving Glory to God for His help and healing.

Upvote 0

magdiel

ad majorem Dei gloriam
Mar 19, 2007
✟29,514.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Well folks...I've got a prayer request for you. :groupray:

My mom (her name is Vivian) has been having pain in her groin area for some time now. So far she's been able to get by because it goes away. But yesterday and today it hasn't been going away. So we're headed to the doctor this afternoon to see what's going on. It could be a number of things...please pray with me that it's not serious and won't need surgery. Even better...let's pray for healing! :clap: I despise seeing her in pain...it's harder to go through than if I had the pain myself (which I'd gladly take so she doesn't have to). I'm taking off work today so we can get her to the doctor. Someone has to take care of Alanna so that will be my job. :)

Anyway...thanks for your prayers! :hug:

:groupray:

Upvote 0
F

free2be

Hi everyone...I have a prayer request.

I have been hurt by a few people at my home church. I am taking a break from going to church for a month because it's hard for me to worship God among people who have wounded me deeply. My church has become a cold place for the time being.

Please pray that these wounds would heal, that I can forgive and that I can become comfortable worshipping God among those who have hurt me.

Thanks much. :hug:
I pray that your time away brings you closer to God filling you with much peace and healing. :hug:

Well folks...I've got a prayer request for you. :groupray:

My mom (her name is Vivian) has been having pain in her groin area for some time now. So far she's been able to get by because it goes away. But yesterday and today it hasn't been going away. So we're headed to the doctor this afternoon to see what's going on. It could be a number of things...please pray with me that it's not serious and won't need surgery. Even better...let's pray for healing! :clap: I despise seeing her in pain...it's harder to go through than if I had the pain myself (which I'd gladly take so she doesn't have to). I'm taking off work today so we can get her to the doctor. Someone has to take care of Alanna so that will be my job. :)

Anyway...thanks for your prayers! :hug:
Praying for complete healing Trekki! :hug:

Upvote 0
L

~*Lady Trekki*~

Thanks you guys...:hug:

Here's an update: Mom went to the chiropractor this afternoon and he said her hernia (she's had it for years) is sitting on her fermur. That's a nerve I guess...:scratch: He adjusted her...mom came out with a little less pain, but she's still hurting. He told her that he'll do what he can but she may have to go to the doctor for surgery.

Thank you for your continued prayers friends. :hug:

Upvote 0
F

free2be

Here's an update: Mom went to the chiropractor this afternoon and he said her hernia (she's had it for years) is sitting on her fermur. That's a nerve I guess...:scratch: He adjusted her...mom came out with a little less pain, but she's still hurting. He told her that he'll do what he can but she may have to go to the doctor for surgery.

AS I was reading your original prayer request, I was thinking that it sounded like a hernia...my husband just had surgery for one a coupld of months ago and her pain sounds a lot like his was. I'll keep her in my prayers Trekki..hopefully she won't need surgery! :hug:

Upvote 0
L

~*Lady Trekki*~

AS I was reading your original prayer request, I was thinking that it sounded like a hernia...my husband just had surgery for one a coupld of months ago and her pain sounds a lot like his was. I'll keep her in my prayers Trekki..hopefully she won't need surgery! :hug:
She's had surgery on it twice before. The last time she said she'd never go through it again it was so painful.

Upvote 0

magdiel

ad majorem Dei gloriam
Mar 19, 2007
✟29,514.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Praying she will not need surgery :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Greenthumb

So many seeds...so little time!
Feb 20, 2005
Greenthumb's Garden
✟69,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Still praying for your mom Trekki. :hug: :pray:

Upvote 0

GreenMunchkin

Likes things. And stuff. But mostly things.
Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, hold everyone in this forum in Your loving arms, and allow us to experience Your joy and peace.

Dear Lord, by Your Stripes, we are healed. We are healed. I ask You to heal mama's mum; heal her back and allow her to walk without pain, so she may raise her hands to acknowledge Your glory.

Thank You, Lord, for Your loving care and attention.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Upvote 0
L

~*Lady Trekki*~

Thank you all so very much for your prayers...:hug:

Mom is doing much, much better today. :clap: She has another chiropracter appointment on Tuesday that will also be helpful. If at all possible, I know she will avoid going to her regular doctor as if avoiding the plague. :doh: But I think we all tend to avoid the doctor when we don't wish to go through more pain. :p I will let y'all know if something changes. Thanks again for your prayers and support. May God bless you for it! :hug:

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon18.gif

In The Beloved Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray The Holy Spirit Enter And Meet All Needs. This I Pray In The Name Of Jesus Christ Our Savior Who Suffered Torture At The Hands Of Men So We May Be Forgiven.
Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

magdiel

ad majorem Dei gloriam
Mar 19, 2007
✟29,514.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thank you all so very much for your prayers...:hug:

Mom is doing much, much better today. :clap: She has another chiropracter appointment on Tuesday that will also be helpful. If at all possible, I know she will avoid going to her regular doctor as if avoiding the plague. :doh: But I think we all tend to avoid the doctor when we don't wish to go through more pain. :p I will let y'all know if something changes. Thanks again for your prayers and support. May God bless you for it! :hug:
Mom sounds just like me, avoiding doctors as much as possible!!!
Yes doctors are such a blessing but I don't want them by me either :sorry:
:angel:
:)

Upvote 0

Tangeloper

Happy New Year!
Jul 29, 2007
Wisconsin
✟27,120.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have a special prayer request. Will y'all pray in agreement with me for a certain poster who is so confused? She really needs to be delivered from her confusion.

Lisa

Sure thing, Lisa! I think it's a great idea, and I hope it will help her! If anyone can give her some peace surely it's God Himself...

Anyway, consider it done... :prayer:

~~ Tangeloper

[BTW: I came to that same conclusion last night. I honestly became overwhelmed by a sense of compassion for her and it became clear to me -- after a few angry and somewhat rough posts on my part (which I am sorry for) -- that this truly wasn't someone who was being capricious in an effort to delude us after all. I guess I'm somewhat jaded from some of the forums I've been on in the past... I'll work on that myself, with God's help!]

Upvote 0