✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon18.gif

Holy Father I Am Here To Pray. I Pray That Your Holy Spirit Remain Ever Present And Near To Us All. I Pray That Your Spirit Enter Each Of Us And Meet All Of Our Daily Needs. In The Beloved Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray.
Amen

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon18.gif

Father I Am Before You In Jesus Name. I Pray In Jesus Name That Your Miraculous Holy Spirit Enter Each Of Us And Meet Our Needs. I Ask This Father Because Nothing Is Impossible For You. You Told Us To Ask For Our Needs To Be Met And That Is How I Know To Expect A Miracle . Thank You For Hearing Our Prayers Almighty God . All Praise And Glory Is Yours Father Forever And Ever.
Amen

Reactions: magdiel
Upvote 0
B

Banker

icon18.gif

Father I Am Before You In Jesus Name. I Pray In Jesus Name That Your Miraculous Holy Spirit Enter Each Of Us And Meet Our Needs. I Ask This Father Because Nothing Is Impossible For You. You Told Us To Ask For Our Needs To Be Met And That Is How I Know To Expect A Miracle . Thank You For Hearing Our Prayers Almighty God . All Praise And Glory Is Yours Father Forever And Ever.

Amen
:amen:

Reactions: magdiel
Upvote 0

GreenMunchkin

Likes things. And stuff. But mostly things.
Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please could we all pray for Doc and Barb? Doc's wife (and Barb's mum) Rose passed away 2 days ago.

She's with Jesus now, and happier than we can imagine, but it's most painful for those left behind, so please can we lift them up in prayer and ask that God bring them peace.

Dear Father in Heaven, who is the God of all comfort, pour into Doc and Barb's hearts Your peace and strength.

Their sorrow is great and their hearts are heavy with loss. I pray to You dear God, send them the comfort of Your help.
Please dear God, bring peace to their souls. Comfort them as a parent comforts, and hold them in Your arms of mercy.
Thank you, Lord.
In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Reactions: Greenthumb
Upvote 0

Lisa0315

Respect Catholics and the Mother Church!
Jul 17, 2005
At The Feet of Jesus
✟37,577.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Please could we all pray for Doc and Barb? Doc's wife (and Barb's mum) Rose passed away 2 days ago.

She's with Jesus now, and happier than we can imagine, but it's most painful for those left behind, so please can we lift them up in prayer and ask that God bring them peace.

Dear Father in Heaven, who is the God of all comfort, pour into Doc and Barb's hearts Your peace and strength.

Their sorrow is great and their hearts are heavy with loss. I pray to You dear God, send them the comfort of your help.
Please dear God, bring peace to their souls. Comfort them as a parent comforts, and hold them in Your arms of mercy.
Thank you, Lord.
In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Amen. Let it be as it is written.

Lisa

Upvote 0

magdiel

ad majorem Dei gloriam
Mar 19, 2007
✟29,514.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Their sorrow is great and their hearts are heavy with loss. I pray to You dear God, send them the comfort of Your help.
Thank you, Lord.
In Jesus' Name, Amen.

In Jesus's Name, amen!

Upvote 0

Greenthumb

So many seeds...so little time!
Feb 20, 2005
Greenthumb's Garden
✟69,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Thank you, Lord.
In Jesus' Name, Amen.
:amen:

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon18.gif

Father I Have Come To Pray And Worship You. You Are Mighty And All Knowing. I Pray For The Healing Of All Who Are Here Father. Your Holy Spirit Is Miraculous And Forgiving. All Praise And Glory Is Yours Almighty Father Forever And Ever. With You All Is Possible And Without You We Are Nothing. I Pray In Jesus Name Father That You Reach Down To All Of Us Today And Touch Us With Your Compassion. In Jesus Holy Name I Pray.
Amen

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon18.gif

In The Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray That God Be Merciful To Us All. I Pray That God Help Us All. I Ask Beloved Father That You Meet All Our Needs . I Pray For Miracles Of Faith, Healing And Success. You Are The King Of Everything . You Are God And All Praise And Glory Is Yours Almighty Father For Ever And Ever .
Amen

Upvote 0

magdiel

ad majorem Dei gloriam
Mar 19, 2007
✟29,514.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
icon18.gif

Father I Have Come To Pray And Worship You. You Are Mighty And All Knowing. I Pray For The Healing Of All Who Are Here Father. Your Holy Spirit Is Miraculous And Forgiving. All Praise And Glory Is Yours Almighty Father Forever And Ever. With You All Is Possible And Without You We Are Nothing. I Pray In Jesus Name Father That You Reach Down To All Of Us Today And Touch Us With Your Compassion. In Jesus Holy Name I Pray.

Amen

icon18.gif

In The Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray That God Be Merciful To Us All. I Pray That God Help Us All. I Ask Beloved Father That You Meet All Our Needs . I Pray For Miracles Of Faith, Healing And Success. You Are The King Of Everything . You Are God And All Praise And Glory Is Yours Almighty Father For Ever And Ever .

Amen

Amen and Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SunMessenger

Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon18.gif

In The Beloved Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray For Every Need Here. I Pray For Peace, Success, Health And Most Of All Renewed Faith . Father We Need Your Holy Spirit Now and At Every Hour Of Every Day. Your Miraculous Holy Spirit Makes Nothing Impossible For Us . Thank You Father For Hearing Our Prayers .
Amen

Upvote 0

GreenMunchkin

Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
icon18.gif

In The Beloved Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray For Every Need Here. I Pray For Peace, Success, Health And Most Of All Renewed Faith . Father We Need Your Holy Spirit Now and At Every Hour Of Every Day. Your Miraculous Holy Spirit Makes Nothing Impossible For Us . Thank You Father For Hearing Our Prayers .

Amen
Amen!

Father God, today is another chance to do something beautiful to glorify You. Please give us the discernment and desire to do whatever that is. Thank You, Lord, for Your guidance, and for holding us safe in Your arms.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon18.gif

Praise God Almighty For He Is Wise And Good. In Jesus Name I Pray That Your Miraculous Holy Spirit Enter Us Everyday. I Pray For Miracles Of Healing, Knowledge And Revived Faith Only Possible In The Name Of Jesus. I Pray In Beloved Jesus Name That We All Receive The Holy Spirit And In Turn Claim Our Miracle.
Amen

Upvote 0

GreenMunchkin

Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Urgent!!!
Major bridge collapse in Minneapolis, Minnesota!
It had crossed the Mississippi River.
This is a big disaster, please pray.
Father, please protect the people involved. Please bring comfort to those affected and hold them in Your arms. Nothing happens without Your allowing it, so we trust that You allowed this for a reason.

Please, Lord, look after them.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SunMessenger

Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Please pray for my new intern job at Soutern California Gas company. I want to the Lord to use me to Glorify HIM in every way which I can. Also for my parents which are having money trouble at the momment.

icon10.gif

Father I pray for success for this child of Yours. He is calling out to You and asking Your Grace and aid. In Jesus Name Father please assure him all success. It is in The Beloved Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray.
Amen
:crossrc:

Upvote 0

LivingLifeHisWay

If grace is an ocean we're all sinking.
Oct 25, 2006
✟16,170.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone...I have a prayer request.

I have been hurt by a few people at my home church. I am taking a break from going to church for a month because it's hard for me to worship God among people who have wounded me deeply. My church has become a cold place for the time being.

Please pray that these wounds would heal, that I can forgive and that I can become comfortable worshipping God among those who have hurt me.

Thanks much. :hug:

Reactions: SunMessenger
Upvote 0
L

~*Lady Trekki*~

Well folks...I've got a prayer request for you. :groupray:

My mom (her name is Vivian) has been having pain in her groin area for some time now. So far she's been able to get by because it goes away. But yesterday and today it hasn't been going away. So we're headed to the doctor this afternoon to see what's going on. It could be a number of things...please pray with me that it's not serious and won't need surgery. Even better...let's pray for healing! :clap: I despise seeing her in pain...it's harder to go through than if I had the pain myself (which I'd gladly take so she doesn't have to). I'm taking off work today so we can get her to the doctor. Someone has to take care of Alanna so that will be my job. :)

Anyway...thanks for your prayers! :hug:

Upvote 0