Conservative Christianity Prayer Thread

GreenMunchkin

Likes things. And stuff. But mostly things.
Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, You reign over this forum, and Your grace is what binds us together as family. You are what we have in common; in Your eyes we are all equally beautiful. Thank You, Lord.

In Jesus' Holy Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Lisa0315

Respect Catholics and the Mother Church!
Jul 17, 2005
At The Feet of Jesus
✟37,577.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord,
You know my heart is heavy right now. I am hurt and I am angry. Please, oh, Lord fill me with your love and forgiveness. Help me to remember that I do not fight against my brothers and sisters but the powers of Satan. Please help my brothers and sisters to no succumb to the wiles of the enemy. Help them to remember to love one another. I am so saddened by the anger and hate. I am so saddened by the underhanded methods being employed. I am so tired and weary. I have given my entire week of vacation over to this process, and my brothers and sisters are accusing me before you. Please, Lord, I stand before you in sorrow and anguish. Please shield me against those who would defame me. My soul cries out for you in the midst of all the warmongering. Show me my sin, Oh Lord that I may not sin against you again. Cleanse me of wrong doing, but defend me oh, God. Defend me from those who appear as angels of light but have lied and maimed and cheated and wounded. Send your mighty angels to cleanse this place of the wolves among us. My heart bleeds before you, my God and my Lord, my King. I give glory and honor to your name forever and ever. Let me spend eternity with only your name on my lips. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, How wonderful and sweet is that name. That name has washed me clean and filled my heart with joy. Jesus, that name above all names. I praise you with my whole being. Let eternity be one song filled with the praise of your wondrous name. Let us give glory to the Lamb of God who died for our sins. I love you, my dear Lord. Fill me with your Spirit. Let my heart be right before you. Let my eyes shine with your light. Let me speak only your Truth. Power and Praise and Honor to you for all the days to come. As it is written, let it be so. In Jesus Name I pray,
Amen

Reactions: GreenMunchkin
Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

icon10.gif

In The Beloved Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray That Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.
Amen

Upvote 0

GreenMunchkin

Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
icon10.gif

In The Beloved Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray That Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.
Amen

Amen! Amen! Praise God! :clap:

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon18.gif

God I Pray For The Needs Of All Your Creations. I Pray For Entrance Of Your Holy Spirit Whose Power Is Able To Meet These And All Needs . I Pray They Are Met With The Speed Of The Angels. I Pray In The Name Of Jesus Christ Our Savior.
Amen

Upvote 0

Chococat

I love Jesus and kittycats
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟10,828.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Pray for me I'm unemployed right now and looking accounting job.
I have also been suffering from depression lately.

Dear Lord I pray that You will provide a job for CyberPaladin and lift his spirits and give him Your joy once again. Also I pray for this site that it will glorify You and be used greatly by You. I also pray that many nonbelievers that come here will realise their need of You. Grant wisdom I pray to the staff and moderators that they will show love and compassion to all without compromising Your truth. I ask this in Jesus' Name, Amen.:pray: :prayer:

Upvote 0
F

free2be

Lord, I pray for the good things You have in store for this forum and I pray for the people that are drawn to it. Please Lord, continue to use it as Your light as You've done in the past. You tell us Lord that all things come together for good...we patiently await as this forum is used for good
Pray for me I'm unemployed right now and looking accounting job.
I have also been suffering from depression lately.
I also lift up my brother CP, I pray that You lead and guide him to the plans You have for him...he is in Your care Lord and depends on You.

In Jesus' name, Amen.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon18.gif

God Thank You For Another Day. I Trust In Your Mercy To See Us Through. In The Holy Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray For Miraculous Intervention From You To Touch Us All And Provide For All Our Needs. I Pray For An Awakening Of The Holy Spirit Inside Each Who Is Here. May The Spirit Revive In A Manner Never Before Witnessed. In The Beloved Name Of Jesus Christ Our Savior, I Pray.
Amen

Upvote 0

GreenMunchkin

Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust."
Surely He will save you from the fowler's snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
He will cover you with His feathers,
and under His wings you will find refuge;
His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.

A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.
If you make the Most High your dwelling—
even the LORD, who is my refuge-
then no harm will befall you,
no disaster will come near your tent.

For He will command His angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
You will tread upon the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
"Because he loves Me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges My name.
He will call upon Me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him
and show him my salvation."

Lord, You see into our hearts; You know who is Yours. I plead Your Blood over every one of us and ask You to be our fortress and our rampart. You see everything; You know it all. Thank You, Father, for Your protection and safety.

In Jesus' Almighty Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust."
Surely He will save you from the fowler's snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
He will cover you with His feathers,
and under His wings you will find refuge;
His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.

A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.
If you make the Most High your dwelling—
even the LORD, who is my refuge-
then no harm will befall you,
no disaster will come near your tent.

For He will command His angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
You will tread upon the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
"Because he loves Me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges My name.
He will call upon Me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him
and show him my salvation."

Lord, You see into our hearts; You know who is Yours. I plead Your Blood over every one of us and ask You to be our fortress and our rampart. You see everything; You know it all. Thank You, Father, for Your protection and safety.

In Jesus' Almighty Name, Amen.
:amen: :amen: :amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SunMessenger

Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon18.gif

Father In Heaven I Am Here To Pray. I Am Asking In Jesus Name For All The Needs Here To Be Met. We Know That Nothing Is Impossible For You Almighty Father. In Jesus Name I Pray For Your Holy Spirit To Enter Us All And Make Us One With You. I Ask This In The Beloved Name Of Jesus Christ.
Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SunMessenger

Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon18.gif

Father I Pray In The Holy Name Of Jesus Christ For Your Holy Spirit To Enter All Of Us Here . I Pray For Miraculous Intervention Of Your Holy Spirit To Meet All Needs . I Beg That You Watch Over Us Every Minute Of Every Day. I Love You. In The Beloved And Holy Name Of Jesus Christ Our Savior I Pray.
Amen

Reactions: catofhope
Upvote 0

catofhope

Cathy loves her husband Randy
Dec 19, 2006
✟29,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
icon18.gif

Father I Pray In The Holy Name Of Jesus Christ For Your Holy Spirit To Enter All Of Us Here . I Pray For Miraculous Intervention Of Your Holy Spirit To Meet All Needs . I Beg That You Watch Over Us Every Minute Of Every Day. I Love You. In The Beloved And Holy Name Of Jesus Christ Our Savior I Pray.

Amen
Praying in agreement. :prayer:

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon18.gif

Father In Heaven We Are Here Today To Surrender Our Burdens To You. I Ask That You Take Them From Us Father. I Ask That Your Magnificent Holy Spirit Enter Each Of Us And Meet All Needs. In The Immaculate, Holy and Beloved Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray.
Amen

Upvote 0

magdiel

ad majorem Dei gloriam
Mar 19, 2007
✟29,514.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thank You, Lord, for another day with You. Please forgive any words or thoughts that hurt You, and fill this place with Your love.

Thank You, Father.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.
Amen.

Father, let our words always be edifying and never hurtful. That they sow peace and not discord. That they glorify You and show others You in us. That they speak truth with love to all.
In Jesus' Name, amen.

I'm praying for all of us :hug:

Could you all pray for me? I have mono, I need more arm surgery in the next week or so. I'm so tired and so out of sorts :(
:hug:
Father bring healing and comfort to our sister. That she be healed from Mono.
Give her peace through her suffering.
I pray for successful surgery and speedy and complete recovery.
In Jesus' Name, amen.

icon18.gif

Father In Heaven We Are Here Today To Surrender Our Burdens To You. I Ask That You Take Them From Us Father. I Ask That Your Magnificent Holy Spirit Enter Each Of Us And Meet All Needs. In The Immaculate, Holy and Beloved Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray.

Amen

Amen!

Upvote 0