Larry

Fundamentalist Christian
Mar 27, 2003
Visit site
✟2,635.00
Faith
Christian
seebs said:
I think it's too simplistic to praise or condemn exclusively. Reagan had his good points, and his bad points. I do agree that an embargo of medical supplies is, essentially, evil.

I don't see why this has to be so partisan. It is not inherently partisan... I've voted Republican for nearly everything except when we got Ventura in Minnesota, but I still see serious problems with Reagan and both Bushes.

The assumption that anyone who condemns Reagan's errors for what they were must be a leftist strikes me as incredibly polarizing, and a very poor basis for meaningful discussion.

....and yet, even though you claim a mix of good and bad reviews for Reagan, you only pointed out what you percieve a bad one in this post. ;)

Upvote 0

Lillithspeak

The Umbrella
Aug 26, 2003
Vermont
✟9,786.00
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
And still no defender has addressed any of the issues mentioned. My guess is that none knows anything about any of the issues of reagan's administration, they're just parroting someone elses opinion. The give away is that they want it documented (LOL) and since it was all over the news for years, several people were prosecuted and went to prison, and it's all a matter of public record, you can surmise they don't actually know any of the facts. It's like asking someone to document the OJ case. ROFL

Upvote 0