fakemind

in love with God
Apr 13, 2002
KY
Visit site
✟395.00
Faith
Christian
im in a situation to where im oweing money to college and if i dont pay them for this fall semester i cant go to the spring semester. im probably in this situation because in the past i have dealt unwisely with my money, but i know that even in spite of this, God is still merciful and gracious to not always punish us according to our mistakes - and im definately going to start using my money wisely. i dont want to have to drop out of college for a semester (about 7 months considering the summer), and leave all my friends and my girlfriend too. :-( please pray that God will restore me financially and provide a way for me to go here next semester - or if it's not His will, then whatever His will be done. =)

fakemind

in love with God
Apr 13, 2002
KY
Visit site
✟395.00
Faith
Christian
update

ok, good news. here is the option the financial aid office gave me. i can have my parents apply for a loan, and if they are declined (which they probably will be), then i can get a loan, with no risk of getting declined, for the amount i need. :)

however...
im not sure my parents will even attempt to try for the loan, and im not sure how that affects the situation. keep praying for me, and thanx for the prayers already!! :)

Upvote 0

WildHeart75

Faithful Servant
Nov 7, 2002
Oklahoma
✟15,531.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I am praying for you fakemind, just remember what ever happens, God's will be done. I know it isn't easy especialy having to adjust to God's will that isn't always your own, but He has a plan and everything always works out in the end, He will not give you more than you can handle. I have every bit of faith in The LORD and I have faith that He will see you through this. In Yahshua's name I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

shout2thelord

adopted aussie :)
Oct 11, 2002
crewe, england
Visit site
✟2,215.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
will keep you in prayer, i was in the same situation at the start of this year but figured if in the end i couldnt enrole then there was nothing i could do about it. I just figured that God had a plan whatever happened and i was all content about it.

it all worked out ok in the end and im still at uni.

Hope u get the money u need

God bless

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.