Questions regarding honest money making and thoughts on piracy

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,775.00
Faith
Christian
How can one know if someone made all their living ethically if for some example they cheated in high school to get into a better course or in college and made money after they graduated in college. Should they sell all money they made and start from scratch. And i am not sure if one somehow did anything illegal in business to make money. Must one sell it all to have no money. And what if one works for a company that in one time they cheated in life. Is all their money ethical.

We see Matthew only gave away most of his money but kept some.

Also I want to ask about piracy because some make a profit selling old items but how do you know if they somehow stole it and is it ethical to sell it for big price. If one downloads a thing illegally and pays the original company that made the item by buying one of their recent products but sometimes a product is made by multiple companies. But I think is wrong to support others to distribute things illegally.

Anyway I am just wondering but I will not make excuses that I will pay for item online if I want it but I am troubled as I wonder if some sometimes stole it and I should pay the companies also who made it.

I was going to use a strategy guide for a game I have that I downloaded illegally before but now want to pay for it but the price is about $90 aud

Though it will be expensive may be able to manage by not being occupied with too many possesions that i should only focus on one thing at a time than desiring many things. But I wonder anyway if the money I have which is some amount by my father to support me as I was not working but now am sometimes working as I did find job where I can choose hours to work not too big though to still not making enough yet I wonder if we would have that amount if it was all obtained ethically which I assume is.

Last edited:

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,775.00
Faith
Christian
I think saying you must not break the law of university considered cheating is not a virtue for the law can be unfair that one could have a disability but such knowlege will help one. I am thinking also of medical school which I probably wont do as my parents say I am too old and takes many years and hard to get into good school that teaches all the useful knowldge would want but the point I want to make is the university should not be just for perfect people but in life we are called to learn so we may learn useful skills that will help us and others in life.

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think your most important question is what to do in a caring profession that is medical. Yes, becoming a doctor might be a bit too much to handle and pay for. But how about becoming a basic care worker, first? In order to become a certified nurse's aid, in some places, you get some education and practical training first. And you can become a medical assistant who prepares patients for a doctor's appointment. You could start with something small so you can get some medical background and practical experience. And see how well you do. Then maybe become a nurse or an EMT, and then more if you are working out.

And by working in something less difficult, at first, you might be able to make money to pay for more advanced schooling for a more challenging profession, if it seems this could be good. But you might start small, to test what you can do.

• Friendly
Reactions: mikeforjesus
Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you buy something second-hand, of course you might not know if it was stolen.

Of course, may be it is a thing Jesus does not consider worth buying, anyway. Games and songs can be worldly, immature, not worth our attention.

My opinion is if you cheated in order to get an education, or you stole an Internet product, do what is good now . . . use your education in a good way. Make sure you really are qualified for something.

And Jesus wants us to forgive, right? So, it might be He wants others to forgive you. Make sure you are forgiving, in any case.

So, why have you considered becoming a doctor?

• Informative
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,775.00
Faith
Christian
I think your most important question is what to do in a caring profession that is medical. Yes, becoming a doctor might be a bit too much to handle and pay for. But how about becoming a basic care worker, first? In order to become a certified nurse's aid, in some places, you get some education and practical training first. And you can become a medical assistant who prepares patients for a doctor's appointment. You could start with something small so you can get some medical background and practical experience. And see how well you do. Then maybe become a nurse or an EMT, and then more if you are working out.

And by working in something less difficult, at first, you might be able to make money to pay for more advanced schooling for a more challenging profession, if it seems this could be good. But you might start small, to test what you can do.
Thankyou I could consider to start with small but it may not be the right profession for me that I should probably think to do something I know definitely I can do good and seems suitable to me. Was just considering. I wanted to do medicine because wanted to know how to deliver all types of first aid for those critically injured if it will become illegal to help christians one day but I may not face that situation.

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, Michael . . . that is a good desire, I would say.

You might get more for first aid by studying EMT work, except that could be too advanced and giving you too much at once.

You could start with a basic first aid course. And maybe talk with the instructor or local fire fighters about any way you could get experience and a chance for observation.

I'll bet there are missionary groups who train jungle missionaries who can care for themselves for quite a while out in the bush, medically and for dental care. They might help you get some pretty good survival education. And they use their preparation to also serve the ones they reach to.

And may be you could join a medical missionary fast response operation. Then start with serving the trained workers, doing the chore and cleaning stuff while you find out if you could get more into medical stuff. They already are doing various levels of first aid and even surgery. And I would think they need basic people to do chore things.

And, on the job, ones of them might do classes for the less trained personnel.

Mercy Ships needs various sorts of medical and other workers. You could assist, however, then develop more and more. But unless you can develop into a steady arrangement, volunteers pay their own way, to an extent. You could need a source of money.

But Samaritan's Purse could need basic workers who might not need to pay their way; I have not gotten details about this. And I would say there are others, including Hand of Hope who does have career people.

But you do well to pray and trust God to do what He wants with you. He knows what will be needed.

Possibly, there is some way you could study, now, and it might be helpful for whoever does decide to have you with them later.

And just as a hobby you could get into learning a language which could help eventually. And study sanitation and sterile technique for medical services, and infection control. And a little reading about medications might serve as background later.

Chemistry, these days, can be a big one, because medical people and patients need chemical theory in order to understand how medications work.

First aid needs knowledge of medicines. Among other things, first aid can include evaluating how a person is being affected by pills or poisons and illegal substances. So, some background about this can help.

And you can study and practice first aid while doing some specialized medical work or helping work. And whatever you study for theory, this can help you understand the needs of the professionals whom you are assisting.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Herbalism is a valuable alternative and can be undertaken at a comfortable pace. You can pursue certification or opt for additional training from bachelors and masters programs. We have never needed healthier alternatives to our diet and health than we do today. You can be an important part of the solution and have skills in tow that enable you to weather uncertainties that arise.

Rosemary Gladstar is a good starting point. You can find her books at most libraries and the course isn't expensive. You have three years to complete it and they walk you through it all.

Doc Jones is a Christian herbalist. His channel is very informative.

~bella

• Friendly
Upvote 0