NW England
✟1,041,301.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The truth I think is marriage is good for Christians to do who are able to be more profitable as bible says he who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord

You're clearly concerned about the issue of marriage and, it seems, want to get it sorted in your head about what to do/not to do.
But no one knows the future; your views might change, you may find a girlfriend and God may tell you that it is right for you. So I think it's unhelpful to firmly say now, "I will never do this".
You don't know what God has in store for you in the future.

as God wants Christians to marry preferable to do more for the Lord if they don’t already know what else called to do anything else for greater ministry

Marriage is not just about "doing things for God", it's about being in a relationship with someone - remember God said, "it is not good for man to be alone", Genesis 2:18 - and build a Christian family, teaching children to know and serve God.
Couples who do marry have not failed, and people who stay single have not failed.

so I will marry if one accepts me that I believe is truly seeking to walk as Christian

If you have a Christian girlfriend then ask God, separately and together, what he wants for you and your relationship. It's his will that's important; never mind what other people say.

• Informative
Reactions: mikeforjesus
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟570,944.00
Faith
Christian
Thankyou for your care but I believe it is preferrable for person who does not know the Lord not to marry as person may not be ready and there could be possibility of it not working out if they believe person is not helpful partner which is being hard hearted or even for no reason which is bad or one may have a negative influence on children if you raise them wrong to train up child when young right so you are not obstacle to them fully following Christ when young to guide them right as they seek to trust parent for guidance and can not tell when young but they can know later but but even still I believe it is distraction and it is better to be single to seek to be closer to Lord to know Him more to serve and to show care for others and minister to them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟570,944.00
Faith
Christian
I was thinking it is better to marry as unless you have gift it is not better that you be single it may not lead to doing more God intended marriage for people who don’t already have gift to do more and it is good to be married so people do not take advantage of others who are single their state that looks poor to make them seem as losers because they did it because people in church still judge them to put down their calling and though it is not true we should not let others treat others bad in such a way if to allow others to look down on such a way as others may not want others to think their decision was foolish choice so I thought it is better to marry but that is not a good reason for we should not be discouraged but I believe indeed I was wrong to promote singleness as better for it is better to marry as many could want to marry and such is only right to do if it is to Christian so more Christians should be open so I believe it is better I seek to marry

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟570,944.00
Faith
Christian
As I saw in movie part I shared interview with antichrist in link below I learn that the danger for people is they sought to be interest in gaining money than the great commission

People who prophesy in His name but judge are not doing what Jesus says

I decided I will not get married as marriage can be a distraction from entering the kingdom we are not supposed to lay up treasure on earth our focus should not be to get rich but seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness one is to only work one daily job and if the Lord specifically opens doors for a business and He blesses it without your great devotion being your efforts rather then spreading gospel then you can be rich if there is a need to do so but you are only supposed to work your daily bread
I only will seek to marry if God has specifically told me to as I believe it is a distraction.

According to movie antichrist owns google and Facebook it may be why it always knows what to send to me particularly for every thing I do it actively tries to send messages as if for my well being to make itself my friend not that those who make the posts are bad but it highlights the ideas people are thinking

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟570,944.00
Faith
Christian
I will seek to be married as I believe Jesus did not call people to waste money that is not yours He did not call all to leave but for those already rich to not be occupied with it but to focus on the kingdom He wants us to help the poor to work if we do not have but to prosper only worry about following God day to day and He will prosper business
That is you can seek other things but kingdom must be sought first not wait till rich to seek kingdom but as you seek kingdom and His righteousness first you shouldn’t even seek to put your mind greatly on other things to increase riches but to focus on kingdom and God will guide you to easily be able to know how to prosper to make riches to help poor if it is His will

if He wills He told them to sell He also said there is no one who has left house lands wife children who shall not receive many times more in this world houses and brothers and sisters and in age to come eternal life also He does not teach to leave any wife or husband if she or he is willing to follow Christ with you but if she leaves to do so and he didn’t say also another wife for one is only not to remarry unless for adultery then one can also have children it says children also as others will be one spiritual children if one truly follows Christ younger people will treat you as father

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟570,944.00
Faith
Christian
I will not seek to marry as I believe it is a distraction I really should not live to make money I should leave lands etc sell it and preach I don’t have any anyway if I work for my daily bread seeking first the kingdom God may give an idea to prosper a business without having to be dedicated to it in my mind to make others manage it eventually to make it prosper without working very hard to give me ideas and opportunities without the need to be distracted in seeking to use all my time and effort to try to make it prosper that is for those who have they should sell it I should not get married not to be distracted

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟570,944.00
Faith
Christian
I did not want to marry as I did not think it good because some people can not now marry if they delayed and can’t have children they may feel left out but people who marry and have children are not more favoured children is for the Lord so I did not want to marry but I think for those who can get married it is good for them to seek to get married though they don’t have to they should see it as duty to ensure one has a believer to marry even though no one can marry an unbeliever so they should know they should not but to ensure they do not.

It is a mistake to if person is willing to live with your faith you are not to divorce but you have to if they don’t but you can’t marry another except for adultery it is better to prevent as you don’t know if others will be hostile and seek to persecute those who become Christian.

Even if they are not hostile yet it is not right to marry an unbeliever as you become unequally yoked they can influence you to be less commited and not best environment to raise children but you don’t have to be influenced but things become harder as you are not on same page.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟570,944.00
Faith
Christian
Actually I don’t think it is my responsibility people do not have to marry if they fear God they would not seek to marry if no believer proposes to them it is not the time it is their cross if they marry an unbeliver it makes them unequally yoked and harder if person is hostile but I should not make it my responsibility to stop they should not but even if they do if person is not hostile there is still chance to raise person Christian but it might not be so it is forbidden it is still sin

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mikeforjesus

Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟570,944.00
Faith
Christian
I thought I should marry I think others should but to be sure I think I will focus on a spiritual life as others may think I only care for myself others may not respect if I don’t care only for my soul that if I don’t have assurance it is not my job to tell others what to believe I should only teach what I know may be true because I can not know and they may not trust I am not encouraged without assurance.

As I am not sure why there is divisions if I may doubt and I would like to know for sure though I believe it may not matter and word of God is sufficient I believe I should go to orthodox church now as I am not sure God allows the church to be divided I think when church fathers say we can not say unbaptised baby go in middle place between heaven and hell it is just that they don’t see vision of Christ and know they lost that but are not tormented the pope role if he had one only was to be able to confirm the true doctrine one does not need the pope you are still christian without it but to make sure you know the truth about doctrine that others may not agree with the pope would be to tell if he exercised his gift he should be able to get it right to know for sure if he did have that gift if he exercised or seeked but he may not seek to know so says something wrong or chooses not to believe his conclusions that he finds that God shows him but teaches something different or it could be truth is revealed in unison of all the believers they discover and decide it for themselves as they all think about it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟570,944.00
Faith
Christian
I believe it is right to trust God fairness because a person may not have known and God will not judge a person if he could not know that it it not my job to convince others they can seek for themselves if it works because the call is so important and the need I need to follow just Jesus
I will not marry though because it is not required to marry and I dont want others to accuse I use God to get what I want it is better to only marry if I heard that from God if I am mature

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟570,944.00
Faith
Christian
I think I am wrong that encouraging lack of marriage is not good you don’t have to marry to be saved but it does not help others so you should marry you do not show love to others if they feel no one cares it may encourage immorality people should not be unforgiving of others mistakes people should not sin as that can bring judgement on them they don’t know if they have chance to repent but you should not leave people alone who repented if they were never in a relationship with a person where one believed one was to marry if they don’t have kids so if other is not married to another you have to go back to that person if you want to marry if person is Christian you should be with that person if you had kids you should not marry you can not marry another unless person is with another. I will seek to marry if I find someone if we both agree we are suitable and it is not against God will to marry after praying

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟570,944.00
Faith
Christian
I think it is probably not wise and I was wrong and more than need for others people need God I can not forbid marriage people can marry but also I think it should be one similar to them but I think it is better for me and others not to get married if God has not given guidance or one may not know God people do not need others as much as God so they should seek Him so God heals land bible says if My people who are called by My name humble themselves and turn from their wicked ways I will hear from heaven and heal their land

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟570,944.00
Faith
Christian
I think it is not good and uncaring not to seek to marry though it is not required for salvation because there could be one who wants to marry though they can not marry another you should try to prevent them from getting into a wrong relationship that may harm them if they try to prevent you or kids from following Christ if they persecute. But I won’t seek to marry as I think it is especially not my calling that God wants me to grow and to serve Him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mikeforjesus

Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟570,944.00
Faith
Christian
I believe now it is not good to do that I see that God believed marriage is good and is His call for many unless He showed them or gifted them. He said it is not good for man to be alone and sign of last days is people refusing to marry when they can you don’t have to but you don’t do a favour to yourself and to Christianity to spread it. I will seek to marry if one accepts me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟570,944.00
Faith
Christian
I decided marriage is not best for me I should be set apart for sake of gospel as marriage is distraction it is not sin to marry it is good for others if they don’t think they can handle to be single but I think to be single is best for me for sake of gospel as some can not marry.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟570,944.00
Faith
Christian
I believe unless God has already shown one what He plans for them to do that He has gifted them then being single may not be good for people they do not have to marry but they will suffer more and be less effective as having a partner can help to support you to serve God and to help ensure there are more Christians and to help others who want to get married who feel like Christians are letting them down to make them single while others are not but they want to have children so I will seek to marry if one accepts me.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟570,944.00
Faith
Christian
I think actually it is not wise for me it is not sin to marry but I believe for myself it is better not to that I may not lose gift if God has given to me that I would not be as useful to kingdom as Paul said he thinks it better though it is not sin that you may serve the Lord without distraction and to help spread kingdom. Also marriage can make some fall away from their devotion to God though it does not need to but being single makes you even more dedicated as Jesus said some seed fell among thorns that choked the word and it became unfruitful and bring no fruit to maturity because of the cares of this life if one does not make one priority the kingdom of God and its righteousness.

Last edited:
Upvote 0