Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
A lot of people want that wall and it's Trunp's most important campaign promise. In 2020 if he doesn't have it at least started his chances of relection go way down. I don't like his chances, like health care his unfilled promises will come back to haunt him.

Upvote 0

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
A lot of people want that wall and it's Trunp's most important campaign promise. In 2020 if he doesn't have it at least started his chances of relection go way down. I don't like his chances, like health care his unfilled promises will come back to haunt him.
that's why we need patriots filling the political seats

americans agree with trump - career politicians don't fulfill their promises

trump has been stumping for patriots who will pass into law the the medical aid - tax cuts - border wall bills - etc

everyone including trump wants politicians that get to work and get things done - rather than play career politician partisan politics

people see it for themselves and side with trump - only msm blames trump for what the career politicians do

that's what angered politicians and msm right from trump's announcement to run in 2016 - he told them clearly that he was going to drain the self-serving swamp and make sure the government serves the people

the people took a chance in letting trump do what he said - and we have all seen how the career politicians messed that all up - good thing lots of them are leaving and letting patriots take their place

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Union boss approves of massive expansion to his union membership and dues, film at 11.

Yeah, imagine that. If that wall gets built, then I will look forward to the day when my children and I can go help tear it down. I think it'll be historical like when the Berlin Wall was torn down in 1990. And if there are any peaceful demonstrations against building that wall in its area, then there's a very good chance my children and I will attend as many of them as we can. I'll make it a point to attend a public demonstration if it's Tohono O'odham Nation led and/or led by the American Indian Movement.

A Border Tribe, and the Wall that Divides It

Border Wall Would Cut Across Land Sacred To Native Tribe

Indigenous Texans Want United Nations Support Against Border Fence

American Indians fear U.S.-Mexico border wall will destroy ancient culture

Native American tribe vows to stop Donald Trump building Mexican border wall on their Arizona reservation

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Why? He's a union boss, not necessarily a policy expert.

He and his men are the experts on the Frontline at all time. I'm thinking there would be nobody that understands the situation more than this gentleman.
M-Bob

• Winner
Reactions: Truthfrees
Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Yeah, imagine that. If that wall gets built, then I will look forward to the day when my children and I can go help tear it down. I think it'll be historical like when the Berlin Wall was torn down in 1990. And if there are any peaceful demonstrations against building that wall in its area, then there's a very good chance my children and I will attend as many of them as we can. I'll make it a point to attend a public demonstration if it's Tohono O'odham Nation led and/or led by the American Indian Movement.

Native American tribe vows to stop Donald Trump building Mexican border wall on their Arizona reservation
Your one mistake is thinking the Americans who want the wall and will build it care about peaceful (aka firebombing cars) protests. Tbh

• Winner
Upvote 0

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith

the berlin wall kept innocent people prisoners against their will

the mexico/usa wall will keep criminals/lawbreakers OUT to protect the innocent true citizens - innocent citizens are free to come and go as they please

apples and oranges

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
the berlin wall kept innocent people prisoners against their will

the mexico/usa wall will keep criminals/lawbreakers OUT to protect the innocent true citizens - innocent citizens are free to come and go as they please

apples and oranges
You forgot to scream "LITERALLY HITLER!!1!1" at the top of your lungs. That's what makes points in 2018.

• Winner
Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
that's why we need patriots filling the political seats

americans agree with trump - career politicians don't fulfill their promises

trump has been stumping for patriots who will pass into law the the medical aid - tax cuts - border wall bills - etc

everyone including trump wants politicians that get to work and get things done - rather than play career politician partisan politics

people see it for themselves and side with trump - only msm blames trump for what the career politicians do

that's what angered politicians and msm right from trump's announcement to run in 2016 - he told them clearly that he was going to drain the self-serving swamp and make sure the government serves the people

the people took a chance in letting trump do what he said - and we have all seen how the career politicians messed that all up - good thing lots of them are leaving and letting patriots take their place
What I'm seeing is a two year window of opportunity closing and a Democrat controlled Congress looming on the horizon. At one point there was a deal on the table to keep the DACA dreamers in exchange for 10 billion to fund the wall and Trump blew it up over Brietbart calling him amnesty Don. He never came through on this great health care we were supposed to have. If he doesn't have money for the wall now it get harder in January.

• Winner
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,343.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I'm now starting to find it SUPER cute that people will "feel safe" when a wall goes up.
Really? GUNS are supposed to make you feel and be safe. How many more protective measures do y'all need to "feel safe"? Might I be so bold as to posit that some of you will never, ever, ever feel safe and that maybe you need to accept that death may happen.
That or you can do things to make your communities and societies welcoming, inclusive places. To be clear I'm NOT saying that the far left is doing this either. I'd wager it's the vast number of people inhabiting the middle of the political spectrum who see the intrinsic and logical value of having inclusive places where people can coexist and interact.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
He and his men are the experts on the Frontline at all time. I'm thinking there would be nobody that understands the situation more than this gentleman.
M-Bob

Since when does being on the front lines make one an expert on high level strategy? Should we now replace generals with corporals?

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
This story is from last year.

If you can remember that far back, the death alluded to turned out to be an accidental fall.

"The top official of the U.S. Border Patrol has told his staff that the November death of an agent in West Texas was the result of an accidental fall, not an attack, according to a memo that refutes the version of the incident advanced by President Trump to renew his calls for a border wall."

This fear-mongering is getting pathetic.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
This story is from last year.

If you can remember that far back, the death alluded to turned out to be an accidental fall.

"The top official of the U.S. Border Patrol has told his staff that the November death of an agent in West Texas was the result of an accidental fall, not an attack, according to a memo that refutes the version of the incident advanced by President Trump to renew his calls for a border wall."

From the article:

Initially, the cause of the agents’ injuries was unclear, but Border Patrol union officials quickly claimed that they were victims of a savage attack.

Wait a minute... I thought this guy was supposed to be an expert.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Yeah like 7,000 people are coming up to bum rush our border nothing to fear there. Probably be 10,000 by the time they get here.

No problem be happy now.

MB

• Winner
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟909,323.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Yeah like 7,000 people are coming up to bum rush our border nothing to fear there. Probably be 10,000 by the time they get here.

No problem be happy now.

MB

Trying to scare the children Bob?

• Haha
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
10,000 is nothing. We get 7x that for a Ravens game.
Probably matters for small towns on the border who don't have that population. Just guessing here.

• Winner
Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
that is bureaucracy thinking that most americans know is flawed

i'd trust the judgement of the guy who has to do the job over some guy in an ivory tower who has no idea what it is like irl

most experts care little if at all about the humanity of a situation - they are thinking of personal agenda issues - like how to say what people want to hear rather than telling them the truth - because the truth might get them some pushback or worse - fired

the guy on the ground just wants to get the job done well and safely
The Death of Expertise comes to mind when I read posts like this.

Upvote 0