United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
that's right - i forgot about that

did you also hear how most of the caravan won't take the rail train because it is unsafe - filled with criminals etc - and they also won't take the bus because federalis are on it - so most of the caravan is going by foot - which will take them 3-4 months to reach the american border?

I have heard that but I don't buy it. Thousands of people with no food, no transportation, and no organization making a trip equivalent to me walking to NY city from Orlando. Pregnant women and children in that group. Supposedly all organic with no help, medical aid, or outside organization. Not buying it.

Upvote 0

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I have heard that but I don't buy it. Thousands of people with no food, no transportation, and no organization making a trip equivalent to me walking to NY city from Orlando. Pregnant women and children in that group. Supposedly all organic with no help, medical aid, or outside organization. Not buying it.
so what do you think might happen? - train or bus?

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
so what do you think might happen? - train or bus?

I honestly do not know. Could end up like France and Greece with random boats showing up at beaches. Who knows?

• Winner
Reactions: Truthfrees
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
upload_2018-10-24_3-59-21.png

• Winner
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
God bless pompeo and trump and the mexican gov that tried to help the usa out of this catastrophe

Truly at this point this is what we should be fully concentrated on and do everything that we can so as to help make it happen.

It is a rather stressful issue but, for the Christian it sure is nice knowing that God is in charge of all this as far as who comes in or who doesn't come in or who is the president or who the president is not -- thank you Father God.

M-Bob

• Winner
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Truly at this point this is what we should be fully concentrated on and do everything that we can so as to help make it happen.

It is a rather stressful issue but, for the Christian it sure is nice knowing that God is in charge of all this as far as who comes in or who doesn't come in or who is the president or who the president is not -- thank you Father God.

M-Bob
amen - i absolutely agree

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,343.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,343.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens

M-Bob
Wow. Are you seriously THAT scared of a few thousand immigrants with barely any money, no food and no weapons?

Why it THIS a stressful issue.

Flint, a city of several hundred thousand right here in continental US STILL does not have clean drinking water.
Your poverty rate is at around 12%.
I'm sure others could think of plenty more.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Flint, a city of several hundred thousand right here in continental US STILL does not have clean drinking water.

How is letting in a bunch of (illegal immigrants) going to help that matter?

Please explain to me what you think the word (illegal) means?

Caravan and drinking water say what?

M-Bob

• Winner
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,343.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens

How is letting in a bunch of (illegal immigrants) going to help that matter?

Please explain to me what you think the word (illegal) means?

Caravan and drinking water say what?

M-Bob
I was pretty clear. I found it weird that this tiny caravan of the poor and defenseless was of such monumental concern for you when the US has other problems that seem bigger.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I was pretty clear. I found it weird that this tiny caravan of the poor and defenseless was of such monumental concern for you when the US has other problems that seem bigger.

So we let one of these Caravans in a couple of months back. They were appointed court dates and they say that less than 10% will show up for court.

So there are two more Caravans on their way now if we let those in how many more will form and head north in the next year? 10 -- I think not. 25 -- probably closer to the true number. 50 -- oh my golly it is truly an invasion.

In far less than 5 years there would be no more United States as we know it.

Can you do us a favor and please just invite them all to your neighborhood.

Our u.s. mail man showed up yesterday in his delivery truck with his Mexican music blaring in Spanish naturally. We have enough here already thank you.

Just to let you know we're not prejudiced --

please note -- we have three Mexican maids. We are full don't need no more.

San Diego has more Maids available than probably any other city in the world.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
So we let one of these Caravans in a couple of months back. They were appointed court dates and they say that less than 10% will show up for court.

So there are two more Caravans on their way now if we let those in how many will form and head north in the next year? 10 -- I think not. 25 -- probably closer to the true number. 50 -- oh my golly it is truly an invasion.

Can you do us a favor and please just invite them all to your neighborhood.

Our u.s. mail man showed up yesterday in his delivery truck with his Mexican music blaring in Spanish naturally. We have enough here already thank you.

Just to let you know we're not prejudiced --

please note -- we have three Mexican maids. We are full don't need no more.

M-Bob

We could use them. We have an over-supply of housing, including a ton of vacants that could be rehabbed, and a real dirth of good Mexican/Central American restaurants. More people in the city would also help give us more legislative pull over the rich suburbanites.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
More people in the city would also help give us more legislative pull over the rich suburbanites.

At least your kind of honest.

We get it you want their votes.

Vote for all that free money to be passed out and around.

I hope you are paying your taxes it's going to cost a lot.

M-Bob

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
At least your kind of honest.

We get it you want their votes.

Vote for all that free money to be passed out and around.

Their votes is just one thing on a list of many. I'd like more people here in order to bolster the tax revenues so we can better pay for city services. I'd like more people here with a strong work ethic who, despite being poor, weren't raised in a culture of systemic poverty and crime. I'd like some decent restaurants that aren't run by hipsters. I'd like demand for housing to keep applying upward pressure to the value of my house. I'd like a denser population that makes expanding public transportation more viable.

I hope you are paying your taxes it's going to cost a lot.

M-Bob

I live in the city. My property tax rates are literally double what they'd be if I moved 3 miles north, across the city/county line. I like it here. I'm fine with paying more to live here.

Upvote 0