The Hands and Feet of God
May 22, 2005
Kansas
✟17,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Alright, I think it's about time for another BLESSINGS LOTTERY! If you haven't played before this is how it works:

The first 20 people to post each send me 15 blessings, and after all 300 blessings have been sent in, the winning lottery post number-which has already been selected-will recieve 300 blessings!

When you post, don't be boring and just say "sending 15 blessings" or whatever, instead post a random fact about yourself that you don't think anyone on CF knows already.

Also, if you are the 20th person to post, you get 20 blessings!

Okay, I think that's it-start sending! If you don't understand, feel free to pm me but don't post here unless you are sending blessings! Feel free to post more than once but be sure to send me 15 blessings each time you post!

~Tiffany~

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

squatpuke

Sep 18, 2005
Arizona
✟9,064.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
WOW...I really don't get this thread...I'm new to CF...what are blessings anyway...all I know is that I get one for every post and I've gotten a few from the quizzes? You give them away? I've been saving to put up an icon. Guess I'll try....

Fact about me?

I bench press about 350 lbs......

Upvote 0

GodsGirl

Senior Veteran
Aug 19, 2003
on the otherside of a cornfield
✟13,943.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
In my former life I used to be professionally trained Ballerina. Till I broke my ankle ..

I tried to get back in and took lessons at a school, with a private instuctor along with my group classes. Was fine till our show, broke the ankle again on the first night. End of GG's ballet days.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.